World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Rare blades you own - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Rare blades you own (/Thread-Rare-blades-you-own)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

RE: Rare blades you own - Cookie Bouquets - Mar. 31, 2012

I have a gold dranzer s

RE: Rare blades you own - Eternal Blader - Mar. 31, 2012

I have the black Bakushin Susanoo 90WF. It is a Hasbro Bakushin Susanoo, though...

RE: Rare blades you own - Cosmic - Apr. 10, 2012

dragoon msuv i have

RE: Rare blades you own - Nearr - Apr. 10, 2012

I have Omega Dragonis 0_______________0 it can beat my storm Capricorn. It awwwwweesome.

RE: Rare blades you own - Cosmic - Apr. 10, 2012

(Apr. 10, 2012  1:23 AM)NÆŽAR Wrote: I have Omega Dragonis 0_______________0 it can beat my storm Capricorn. It awwwwweesome.

nice. i got omega to.

RE: Rare blades you own - Tri - Apr. 10, 2012

(Mar. 24, 2012  8:59 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: I have the black Bakushin Susanow, not sure if it counts though.

I don't think that would count considering Hasbro released it as a starter.

RE: Rare blades you own - RasenShuri - Apr. 10, 2012

Dragoon MS, master draciel, blue dragoon g and red dranzer g

RE: Rare blades you own - Poseidon - Apr. 10, 2012

Im getting a new blue bearing gyros.

RE: Rare blades you own - Woofâ„¢ - Apr. 11, 2012

I only have:

Infinity Libra GB145S
Big Bang Pegasis 125 SF Blue Wing Ver.
Fang Leone W105R2F Burning Claw

And I don't really know if they're super rare.

RE: Rare blades you own - Dukesy56 - Apr. 11, 2012

i have an ultimate meteo l drago assault version 85xf if thats rare

RE: Rare blades you own - Arborlite - Apr. 12, 2012

I own a Dragoon MSUV. I am not quite sure it is THAT rare, but I know it's rare enough to list it here.

RE: Rare blades you own - Flame~Capricorn - Mar. 11, 2013

i'm sooooooooooooooooo lucky cuz i got a nightmare rex from metal masters! not sure if it's rare but it was only sold in metal masters for like a month cuz then you got it from metal fury (wich doesn't have any stickers imo.)

RE: Rare blades you own - LMAO - Mar. 11, 2013

I got a Black Sun Galaxy Pegasus from Hasbro in April 2012. I had to send in receipts of recent beys I've purchased, and they sent it to me! I never launched it once yet, and I just keep it as a collection piece.

RE: Rare blades you own - Yuko Ray14 - Mar. 11, 2013

I have a dragoon gt but the cew is missing that makes me so mad lol

RE: Rare blades you own - PikaBlader15 - Mar. 11, 2013

The whole G1 Set with Gold, Silver, and Bronze Galaxy Pegasis, Gold Sol Blaze, and WBBA 2012 Wing Pegasis.

RE: Rare blades you own - $hinchan! - Mar. 22, 2013

i own a dranzer g hasbro recolour orange and a metal driger takara 2003 egine gear one dark green ^__^

RE: Rare blades you own - MirageShagon - Mar. 22, 2013

i used to have a dragoon v. dunno what happened to it. It was one of my rarer beys. My mom wanted me to get into something contructive and she bought me a few back from japan. I think she also got me a Gold dragoon... something. Don't remember. I was so young i lost them all and we moved so that didn't help. Yeah. I had a real good collection. The heavy metal ball turtle thingy. But it was my dragoon collection i remember the most. My master collection.

RE: Rare blades you own - Starlight25 - Mar. 22, 2013

I have plenty of rare beyblades in my collection, however I think my rarest one would have to be either the NIB Apollon/Appolon G or NIB Venusian G, I own. There still NIB by the way, I don't know if I want to unbox them or not, unless I somehow obtain a used condition Apollon/Appolon G and Venus/Venusian G attack rings for beybattles, then I'll came them NIB.

RE: Rare blades you own - YggdrasilWyvern - Mar. 22, 2013

I have the Black Sun Galaxy Pegasus from hasbro too. Some people might consider Fusion Hades AD145SWD and Jade Jupiter S130RB rare I guess. But other than that, that's probably it. This girl also wants to sell me her Old-Gen beys for $2-4 each. She told me she had a Torch Pegasus that's in good shape (That is rare right? Don't know much about the beys before the Metal Saga). So if I bought that I guess it would be rare.

RE: Rare blades you own - *Ginga* - Mar. 23, 2013

I have:

Wolborg MS
Wolborg MS Ice Blue
Driger MS Proto Grey
Advance Averazer
Jiraiya MS
Diablo Nemesis DRAGREN RED Ver.
Orojya Revizer (Synchrome rare, can't remember official name)
L Drago Destroy Gold Armoured Ver.

RE: Rare blades you own - Tri - Mar. 23, 2013

I have no rares, I don't think, unless you count the Vulcan Horuseus that actually came with the DS game/metal face. I really want the Coro dragon.

RE: Rare blades you own - Ultra - Mar. 23, 2013

What do you mean Coro Dragon? That's not the proper name of whatever you mean. Anyway I got a black Libra wheel recently which is impossible to find these days.

RE: Rare blades you own - Tri - Mar. 23, 2013

Yeah I forgot what the actual name was. The stone face is referred to as Coro Dragon. It had Dragoon and something, I think.

Cool for having the black libra by the way!

RE: Rare blades you own - *Ginga* - Mar. 23, 2013

I assume you mean the ultra rare only ten available Coro Coro lottery Gryph Dragooon SA165WSF?

RE: Rare blades you own - BH145WD - Mar. 23, 2013

(Mar. 23, 2013  1:06 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: I assume you mean the ultra rare only ten available Coro Coro lottery Gryph Dragooon SA165WSF?

There's that (I'm pretty sure it comes with the coro coro dragon stone face), and there is also a separate stone face for just Gryph Dragooon