World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault (/Thread-Product-B-00-%CE%B1-Beyblade-Burst-exclusive-legendary-Amaterios-Aero-Assault)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - marutti - Feb. 17, 2016

This is the video which I took some children playing beyterminal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONVoaQFWGGI
And This is the video which I won driver.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeHHvunP0JA
This is the video which I spin Dark Amaterios Aero Assult.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8iX1rxinNo
This is the video which Gold Amaterios fight Dark Amaterios.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8ZTRiUvKo4

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - ashton pinto - Mar. 08, 2016

Won another amaterios after 5 - 6 tries
Shipping is hectic Uncertain

[Image: Screenshot_20160308-133223_zpsnz52xj9i.png]

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Latios300000 - Mar. 08, 2016

For a long time now ive been trying to play the game to try to win, but when ever i click the yellow button.....nothung happens at all am i doing somwthing wrong?

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - MiddayOBWL - Mar. 08, 2016

(Mar. 08, 2016  5:11 PM)Latios300000 Wrote: For a long time now ive been trying to play the game to try to win, but when ever i click the yellow button.....nothung happens at all am i doing somwthing wrong?

Are you using it on your phone, or your PC? It gets really laggy on phones sometimes. Also, do you have the 3000 points needed to play?

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - *Ginga* - Mar. 08, 2016

You also need to press the yellow button many times, rather than just once.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Latios300000 - Mar. 08, 2016

(Mar. 08, 2016  5:57 PM)Myth Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2016  5:11 PM)Latios300000 Wrote: For a long time now ive been trying to play the game to try to win, but when ever i click the yellow button.....nothung happens at all am i doing somwthing wrong?

Are you using it on your phone, or your PC? It gets really laggy on phones sometimes. Also, do you have the 3000 points needed to play?
I do have more then 3000 points and im using my pc and i have tried clicking it many times the game doesnt start

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Kai-V - Mar. 08, 2016

Can you take a screenshot just to be sure?

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Latios300000 - Mar. 09, 2016

I will try today

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - ashton pinto - Mar. 10, 2016

So I can't play the game until they ship the bey... Lol.. I'm waiting to finish off my points.
Was there any news about another ' prized bey ' after amaterios ?

Quote:The challenge to battle throw it into the hands of the bay "Amateriosu" of legend!
It's home is in shipping preparation of Reabei.
Until the dispatch of Reabei is complete,
rare bay get Battle can not play.
Please wait for a while. ※ There is a case to take two to three weeks for delivery. Please please acknowledge.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - OkinawamTS - Mar. 10, 2016

you dont need to use your point for nothing
the best is to wait that the Amaterios Power is over to try your chance again, like I do and a lot of my BeyLogger friends do

(Mar. 10, 2016  7:12 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: So I can't play the game until they ship the bey... Lol.. I'm waiting to finish off my points.

Quote:The challenge to battle throw it into the hands of the bay "Amateriosu" of legend!
Please wait for a while. ※ There is a case to take two to three weeks for delivery. Please please acknowledge.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - FIREFIRE CPB - Mar. 10, 2016

(Mar. 10, 2016  7:12 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: So I can't play the game until they ship the bey... Lol.. I'm waiting to finish off my points.

i think you should wait till new prize bey come. as you know that points cost you money, so if a new prize bey comes, you need to pay again to buy beys.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Latios300000 - Mar. 10, 2016

(Mar. 10, 2016  7:32 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:

i think you should wait till new prize bey come. as you know that points cost you money, so if a new prize bey comes, you need to pay again to buy beys.
Um, to get beypoints you dont need to buy stuff......it gives you alot of points yes but you dont need to buy stuff to get points, you also get beypoints by battles so even if he uses his points now, he can make up from them by battles later on and not need to buy things

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Mar. 10, 2016

I don't think that's reasonable comparison. Earning BP solely through play is an incredibly slow process. And FIREFIRE was correct to say the points that ashton has right now did cost him money.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Latios300000 - Mar. 11, 2016

Im not saying hes wrong lol, i was just saying that there is a way to win points other then buying stuff, but yes thats true by battling it will take a long time to win back how much he has

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - The Supreme One - Apr. 18, 2016

Woooo! Won Amaterios on my third try! Can't decide if I should keep it boxed up once it arrives, unbox it just for display, or actively use it Cute

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Kai-V - Sep. 13, 2016

A new version of Amaterios will be included with the upcoming Nintendo 3DS Beyblade Burst video game: Platina Ver.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-3DS-Video-Game?pid=1343389#pid1343389

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - cadney - Sep. 13, 2016

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAA I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS VERSION OF AMATERIOS.........
I wonder how difficult it will be to purchase secondhand, since I'm assuming the game will only be compatible with Japanese 3DS systems.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - NEET no Kami - Sep. 13, 2016

praise the sun. i can finally obtain amaterios without having to constantly trying to win it.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Sep. 13, 2016

And the commoditization of Amaterios continues! Looks really nice though.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - OldSchool™ - Sep. 30, 2016

Alright, alright, alright. Giggity. 10th try.
I hope it arrives before I leave in three weeks O_O

[Image: Screenshot_20161001-005106.png]

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - OldSchool™ - Oct. 08, 2016

I gots mine! Feels special since it's addressed to my name Joyful_3

[Image: 20161008_152714.jpg]

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - marutti - Nov. 15, 2016

Amaterios rare bey get battle will finish untill January 7th in 2017.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - BeybladeFanOff - Nov. 15, 2016

How you know this ?

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - marutti - Nov. 15, 2016

https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/info_detail?myPost=483
Official news.
Sorry not 7th. Until Jan 5th

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - OldSchool™ - Nov. 25, 2016

[Image: 5e6r4xr.jpg]

One Disc shy of 11 sets. Do I hold the record?