World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
eBay Topic - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: eBay Topic (/Thread-eBay-Topic)

RE: eBay Topic - Cannon - Apr. 13, 2012

You can use the 'Feedback retraction' form, I think ...

RE: eBay Topic - Ultra - Apr. 13, 2012

Those are actually quite good fakes. You have to look properly closely to realize they are.

RE: eBay Topic - MAB - Apr. 13, 2012

(Apr. 13, 2012  11:20 AM)Ultra Wrote: Those are actually quite good fakes. You have to look properly closely to realize they are.

I almost got tricked too. I mean that blue version of Dragoon MS. Well spotted, roux.

RE: eBay Topic - roux - Apr. 13, 2012

(Apr. 13, 2012  11:40 AM)MAB Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2012  11:20 AM)Ultra Wrote: Those are actually quite good fakes. You have to look properly closely to realize they are.

I almost got tricked too. I mean that blue version of Dragoon MS. Well spotted, roux.

that's actually Dio realizing the problem

(Apr. 13, 2012  11:48 AM)roux Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2012  11:40 AM)MAB Wrote:

I wonder if people selling fake stuff on ebay can be reported or not.

RE: eBay Topic - ACfalcon14 - Apr. 13, 2012

Wow i would have fallen for that too! Good thing i never bought/traded for them. (runs to check his other DGMS's legitness)

(Apr. 13, 2012  12:00 PM)ACfalcon14 Wrote: Wow i would have fallen for that too! Good thing i never bought/traded tor them. (runs to check his other DGMS's legitness)

well, you should check them because it is not the different mold problem from the Takara version, it's between TT Hongli and Takara difference. The TT Hongli one was especailly poorly made, as you saw the photos of the metal frame part.

Falcon, if you have fakes you should get rid of them IMO.

RE: eBay Topic - Byerg - Apr. 13, 2012

(Apr. 13, 2012  11:52 AM)MAB Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2012  11:48 AM)roux Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2012  11:40 AM)MAB Wrote: I almost got tricked too. I mean that blue version of Dragoon MS. Well spotted, roux.

I wonder if people selling fake stuff on ebay can be reported or not.
If they don't make it clear that it's fake, then yes.

RE: eBay Topic - ACfalcon14 - Apr. 13, 2012

Naw, i dun have any fakes, my HMS collection is purely legit! Grin

(Apr. 13, 2012  12:21 PM)ACfalcon14 Wrote: Naw, i dun have any fakes, my HMS collection is purely legit! Grin

Congrats Falcon, hope ebay is a much enjoyable place for you.

RE: eBay Topic - whackoma - Apr. 13, 2012

hi which one should i get of ebay this, http://www.ebay.com/itm/Metal-Fight-Beyblade-4D-Tag-Match-Blader-DX-SET-BigBang-pegasus-/160703230640?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item256aa8b2b0 or http://www.ebay.com/itm/BeyBlade-Star-Breaker-DX-Set-Hell-Kerbecs-Basalt-Horogium-Launcher-Grip-/220905517642?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item336efeb24a or are they untrustable sellers?

RE: eBay Topic - Cosmic - Apr. 13, 2012

(Apr. 13, 2012  12:46 PM)whackoma Wrote: hi which one should i get of ebay this, http://www.ebay.com/itm/Metal-Fight-Beyblade-4D-Tag-Match-Blader-DX-SET-BigBang-pegasus-/160703230640?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item256aa8b2b0 or http://www.ebay.com/itm/BeyBlade-Star-Breaker-DX-Set-Hell-Kerbecs-Basalt-Horogium-Launcher-Grip-/220905517642?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item336efeb24a or are they untrustable sellers?

yes they are trust sellers. i would go with the Metal Fight Beyblade 4D Tag Match Blader DX SET /BigBang pegasus Becasue it comes with 4 4d beys and the other one only comes with basalt horigum and hell kerbecs that u can find in your local store. snd when hasbro realses metal fury they are not release none of the 4d gimicks like no f:d and f:s w3d u name them so i would go with the bigbang pegasus 4d tag match blader dx set.

RE: eBay Topic - whackoma - Apr. 13, 2012

(Apr. 13, 2012  12:54 PM)Cosmic Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2012  12:46 PM)whackoma Wrote: hi which one should i get of ebay this, http://www.ebay.com/itm/Metal-Fight-Beyblade-4D-Tag-Match-Blader-DX-SET-BigBang-pegasus-/160703230640?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item256aa8b2b0 or http://www.ebay.com/itm/BeyBlade-Star-Breaker-DX-Set-Hell-Kerbecs-Basalt-Horogium-Launcher-Grip-/220905517642?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item336efeb24a or are they untrustable sellers?

yes they are trust sellers. i would go with the Metal Fight Beyblade 4D Tag Match Blader DX SET /BigBang pegasus Becasue it comes with 4 4d beys and the other one only comes with basalt horigum and hell kerbecs that u can find in your local store. snd when hasbro realses metal fury they are not release none of the 4d gimicks like no f:d and f:s w3d u name them so i would go with the bigbang pegasus 4d tag match blader dx set.
Thanks for that

[/quote]

RE: eBay Topic - Fury - Apr. 13, 2012

Refunded. I told you i didnt know they were fake. And how is the black dranzer fake? You sure its not a mold difference?
And i offered you a refund days ago, but you declined it.

RE: eBay Topic - DaWRETCHED-one - Apr. 14, 2012

This is one of the most pathetic Beyblade lot if i ever saw one!hehe
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BEYBLADE-LOT-Dragoon-Dranzer-Big-Bang-Pegasus-Phantom-Orion-VariAres-MORE-/320887815925?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab6677ef5#ht_500wt_1236

RE: eBay Topic - roux - Apr. 14, 2012

(Apr. 13, 2012  10:40 PM)Fury Wrote: Refunded. I told you i didnt know they were fake. And how is the black dranzer fake? You sure its not a mold difference?

did ya? I dun think so.
I didn't receive any refunding requests from anyone
so u better not tell this

RE: eBay Topic - Fury - Apr. 14, 2012

(Apr. 14, 2012  4:20 AM)roux Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2012  10:40 PM)Fury Wrote: Refunded. I told you i didnt know they were fake. And how is the black dranzer fake? You sure its not a mold difference?

did ya? I dun think so.
I didn't receive any refunding requests from anyone
so u better not tell this

but i did, you didnt decline it, but you never responded... and anyway i sent you the refund early today.

RE: eBay Topic - roux - Apr. 14, 2012

I hope u can realize ur responsibility as a seller from now on
if I dun tell ya the beys r fake and require u to refund
I doubt u will let the case go and earn money from those fake beys

u hv been appeared in wbo for a long time
so I believe u can realize the problem like the black tip of dragoon ms
if u know it but still sell it, that sucks seriously

dun ever use any accounts to bid my stuff
and dun ever buy beys from me if u think the outcome is unfair to u
what if I ask for a full refund? I think u may disappear forever
that's why I asked for 50% only, dun think that I'm kind to a fraud
I think a responsible seller must hv refunded the whole amount
and I can't feel ur positive attitude throughout ur response
that disappoints me definitely

dun ever say that u sent me refunds because I'm from WBO
that's Juz an excuse, what if I dun hv an account here?
what if I only report to eBay and not contact u?

this experience sucks.

RE: eBay Topic - Fury - Apr. 14, 2012

(Apr. 14, 2012  6:14 AM)roux Wrote: I hope u can realize ur responsibility as a seller from now on
if I dun tell ya the beys r fake and require u to refund
I doubt u will let the case go and earn money from those fake beys

u hv been appeared in wbo for a long time
so I believe u can realize the problem like the black tip of dragoon ms
if u know it but still sell it, that sucks seriously

dun ever use any accounts to bid my stuff
and dun ever buy beys from me if u think the outcome is unfair to u
what if I ask for a full refund? I think u may disappear forever
that's why I asked for 50% only, dun think that I'm kind to a fraud
I think a responsible seller must hv refunded the whole amount
and I can't feel ur positive attitude throughout ur response
that disappoints me definitely

dun ever say that u sent me refunds because I'm from WBO
that's Juz an excuse, what if I dun hv an account here?
what if I only report to eBay and not contact u?

this experience sucks.

i said that because you were from the wbo, you have proof, and knowledge of it, i will send you a refund, not just cause you were from the WBO. and i would have given you a full refund if you asked... i also didnt know about the black tip, im new to hms, i have one with a blue tip, i just thought they were like from hasbro and one was Takara.

RE: eBay Topic - Benjohadi - Apr. 14, 2012

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-Beyblade-53-lot-Dragoon-Dranzer-Draciel-seaborg-galman-Burning-Kerberous-/200741205225?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ebd1bb4e9
i think..this is considerably cheap...all of them are NIP & NIB...with some rares like Dragoon V2...its nice i think...
anyone who won it for the default bidding price is considered lucky enough..

RE: eBay Topic - th!nk - Apr. 14, 2012

There are a few nice beys there, but honestly, it's pretty dicey whether or not it's worth it, most of the beys are pretty hard to sell, and almost all of the more valuable/sellable ones are only singles.
Remember, the shipping fee is pretty huge.

RE: eBay Topic - Benjohadi - Apr. 14, 2012

(Apr. 14, 2012  9:52 AM)th!nk Wrote: There are a few nice beys there, but honestly, it's pretty dicey whether or not it's worth it, most of the beys are pretty hard to sell, and almost all of the more valuable/sellable ones are only singles.
Remember, the shipping fee is pretty huge.

selling them in a smaller lot would make some money..hahah...i believe...

RE: eBay Topic - th!nk - Apr. 14, 2012

$420 all up at min ($390 in Asia), and only Dragoon V2, Burning Kerberous, Driger V2, maybe BBA Balancer, Master Dragoon and Gaia Dragoon V are going to be easy to sell as well as maybe Dragoon V). Master Dragoon doesn't seem to go for much and is the only 'desirable' multiple there, and I guess Metal Driger might sell but you're competing with ebay prices. I guess the two corocoro beys (Black Plated Dragoon S and Red Plated Dranzer S) might make up for it, not really sure what they go for, particularly the dranzer.

Honestly, a lot of those are just never going to sell. I guess you could throw them into smaller lots and put a few hard to sell beys in with the good ones but whether or not that sells more in the end is questionable (as well as the fact you're probably going to knock a bit off each bey in the lot because you're selling bulk), and you're still going to have lots of pretty bad beys left over.

If you sold them all, yeah, you'd probably profit, but it isn't going to be an easy feat with the number of mediocre beys there, so I wouldn't expect to see your money back in a hurry.

RE: eBay Topic - Esperr - Apr. 15, 2012

Thats the second time that seller has ended that item from what i have seen. The time before it actually had 2 bids on it and the seller ended early anyways. It seems they are expecting a jump in price but have never received one.

On another note, that same seller is selling this lot that is supposed to contain a Dragoon MSUV(green), Driger ms(gray), Gaia Dragoon ms(blk), Einstein(blk), and ADV averazor(purple).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-Beyblade-HMS-Random-Booster-set-Gaia-Dragoon-Driger-MS-Einstein-Japan-/200735978552?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ebccbf438

Is it worth making an offer?

RE: eBay Topic - roux - Apr. 15, 2012

seriously I won't offer more than 150 for the hms lot