World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Fan Fiction Beyblade Burst Dynachi! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Fan Fiction Beyblade Burst Dynachi! (/Thread-Fan-Fiction-Beyblade-Burst-Dynachi)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - GenesisBlader - Jun. 23, 2021

can i join too lol this will be my first one joining

one time i literally spent a whole day tryna find a greek god to base my character's beyblade off

can i please join i would absolutely LOVE for my oc to be in ur season

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - LegendJustice - Jun. 23, 2021

(Jun. 23, 2021  8:32 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  8:31 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: Can I join I will have lucifer and I will the evil like lain

You can join but you can't have an antagonist bey sorry

Wow before I was gonna make my character the son of Lane but I chose may now I'm happy I did not choose that lol

lol i would be glad too

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - UnseenBurst - Jun. 23, 2021

(Jun. 23, 2021  8:39 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: can i join too lol this will be my first one joining

one time i literally spent a whole day tryna find a greek god to base my character's beyblade off

You can be in it and you don't even need to ask just plop in a character

(Jun. 23, 2021  8:52 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  8:39 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: can i join too lol this will be my first one joining

You can be in it and you don't even need to ask just plop in a character

Lol I signed up to Key grinds you should to

(Jun. 23, 2021  8:53 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  8:52 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: You can be in it and you don't even need to ask just plop in a character

Lol I signed up to Key grinds you should to

Looking for some inspiration

man why everyone have a character picture but i dont? am want one too

idk what mine gonna be tho

(Jun. 23, 2021  9:33 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: man why everyone have a character picture but i dont? am want one too

idk what mine gonna be tho

Just find a character that you like and think that would be cool (It doesn't have to be cool)

I'll speaking of fan fic I gotta get writing

k here's my blader

Blader: Colton Ackermann

Birthday: June 9

Characteristics: Colton is like his dad, Cuza, attire wise. He dons the same black hairstyle as his dads, but has a yellow headband with a grey vest with a yellow clock symbol on top of a black long sleeved shirt. He also has black shorts with white lines going downward and has black boots with grey outlines. He has grey eyes and a yellow star on his right cheek.

Personality: Colton acts alot like his father and Vlad Aoi. For instance, he tends to be friendly to people when he's not blading and usually makes friends easily. He also loves to show of his acrobatic skills he learned from his dad. However like Cuza, he tends to act like he doesn't even remember who his friends are when he's battling them and is extremely quiet.

Beyblade: Converse Cognite Rift Swirl+13

Type: Balance (Aggressive Attack Mode and Eternity Stamina Mode)

Special Shoots:
Backflip Shoot: This technique was learned from his father, where he does a backflip and then launch, increasing its speed.

Special Moves:
Converse Spin: Cognite (In Stamina Mode) goes to the middle of the stadium and preserves stamina, decreasing it's stamina loss, making a survivor finish more easy.
Backflip Counter: After Cognite Is Hit By An Attack (In Attack Mode) it does a backflip to the edge of the stadium, and then rushes towards the opponent with great power.
Eternity Launch:
Ultra Spinning Moon Dive:
Hyper Spinning Moon Dive: When Cognite is hit by an attack, it soars into the air by hitting the wall and goes even higher, building up even more speed from falling, resulting in
an insanely powerful dive attack

alright justice i'll read ur fanfic

(Jun. 23, 2021  10:25 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: k here's my blader

Blader: Colton Ackermann

Birthday: June 9

Characteristics: Colton is like his dad, Cuza, attire wise. He dons the same black hairstyle as his dads, but has a yellow headband with a grey vest with a yellow clock symbol on top of a black long sleeved shirt. He also has black shorts with white lines going downward and has black boots with grey outlines. He has grey eyes and a yellow star on his right cheek.

Personality: Colton acts alot like his father and Vlad Aoi. For instance, he tends to be friendly to people when he's not blading and usually makes friends easily. He also loves to show of his acrobatic skills he learned from his dad. However like Cuza, he tends to act like he doesn't even remember who his friends are when he's battling them and is extremely quiet.

Beyblade: Converse Cognite Rift Swirl+13

Type: Balance (Aggressive Attack Mode and Eternity Stamina Mode)

Special Shoots:
Backflip Shoot: This technique was learned from his father, where he does a backflip and then launch, increasing its speed.

Special Moves:
Converse Spin: Cognite (In Stamina Mode) goes to the middle of the stadium and preserves stamina, decreasing it's stamina loss, making a survivor finish more easy.
Backflip Counter: After Cognite Is Hit By An Attack (In Attack Mode) it does a backflip to the edge of the stadium, and then rushes towards the opponent with great power.
Eternity Launch:
Ultra Spinning Moon Dive:
Hyper Spinning Moon Dive: When Cognite is hit by an attack, it soars into the air by hitting the wall and goes even higher, building up even more speed from falling, resulting in
an insanely powerful dive attack

alright justice i'll read ur fanfic

Ur in

if you can add him to the battleship cruise arc then that would be awesome! but if you can't then it was also be kewl if you could add him like in the next arc when they get off the battleship cruise

i want him to be like a supporting character but if you can can you please add him to the main cast

(Jun. 23, 2021  10:28 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: if you can add him to the battleship cruise arc then that would be awesome! but if you can't then it was also be kewl if you could add him like in the next arc when they get off the battleship cruise

i want him to be like a supporting character but if you can can you please add him to the main cast

I'll try

the episode i want him to debut in is
Bey of Time! Converse Cognite!

(Jun. 23, 2021  10:29 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: the episode i want him to debut in is
Bey of Time! Converse Cognite!

K

WAIT IM IN

YEAHHHHHHHHH

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - UnseenBurst - Jun. 24, 2021

20) Heroic Rematch!! Vlad Vs Daniel!!

21) The Epic Finale!! Aiden Vs Sebastian

22) The Greek Mythology Hero!! Echo Achilles

23) Bey Of Time!! Converse Cognite!!

24) Inferno Takeover!!

25) Battle Of Betrayal!!

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - GenesisBlader - Jun. 24, 2021

yo it feels nice to have custom characters in custom seasons

ima be honest im more pumped for the two semi final matches vlad vs daniel rematch and sebastion vs aiden im not feeling to good for sebastian tho hope he win

also ima post episode one very soon of my new series

nah ima post it tomorrow

alright well unseen lookin forward to these episodes keep up the good work

(Jun. 24, 2021  3:19 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: yo it feels nice to have custom characters in custom seasons

ima be honest im more pumped for the two semi final matches vlad vs daniel rematch and sebastion vs aiden im not feeling to good for sebastian tho hope he win

also ima post episode one very soon of my new series

nah ima post it tomorrow

alright well unseen lookin forward to these episodes keep up the good work

I don't wanna drag this Arc out so Sebastian Vs Aiden will be the last battle of the cruise

oh ok kewl

plus cuza debuted during the find red eye arc so meh its nice that colton debuts during the start of the aiden is evil and we cant really stop him arc

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - LegendJustice - Jun. 24, 2021

Woah I'm still making the chapter for my fan fic

(Jun. 24, 2021  3:43 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: oh ok kewl

plus cuza debuted during the find red eye arc so meh its nice that colton debuts during the start of the aiden is evil and we cant really stop him arc

Ok so I will try to live up to your expectations but your asking a lot so I deeply apologies if I don't get everything you want in there I will try my best

oh god i am so sorry i didnt mean to ask alot i just thought you was already going to add him to that oh no aiden is very evil and we cant really stop him arc but its ok you can add him in whenever you want you dont have to live up to my expectations, lol

(Jun. 24, 2021  9:19 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: oh god i am so sorry i didnt mean to ask alot i just thought you was already going to add him to that oh no aiden is very evil and we cant really stop him arc but its ok you can add him in whenever you want you dont have to live up to my expectations, lol

No no It's my job to make u guys happy with ur characters so don't worry about it just wanted to tell u advanced

(Jun. 24, 2021  10:33 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  9:19 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: oh god i am so sorry i didnt mean to ask alot i just thought you was already going to add him to that oh no aiden is very evil and we cant really stop him arc but its ok you can add him in whenever you want you dont have to live up to my expectations, lol

No no It's my job to make u guys happy with ur characters so don't worry about it just wanted to tell u advanced

oh ok just making sure

also i really dont mean to rush but when's the next chapter, or when do you think ur gonna get it out?