World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Fan Fiction Beyblade Burst Dynachi! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Fan Fiction Beyblade Burst Dynachi! (/Thread-Fan-Fiction-Beyblade-Burst-Dynachi)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - UnseenBurst - Jun. 10, 2021

Can someone rate my recent chapters please Smile

Also, there are only 2 MORE SPOTS so if you wanna be in Dynachi then you better hurry it up

Chapter 15 is out!! Also Lights!! Camera!! Action!! just became chapter the 16th chapter hope your happy @Jjustice

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - LegendJustice - Jun. 11, 2021

(Jun. 10, 2021  11:09 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Can someone rate my recent chapters please Smile

Also, there are only 2 MORE SPOTS so if you wanna be in Dynachi then you better hurry it up

Chapter 15 is out!! Also Lights!! Camera!! Action!! just became chapter the 16th chapter hope your happy @Jjustice
Another star let's gooo was man I was at the store and I saw galaxy Zeutran but I chose another bey great chapter

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - LegendJustice - Jun. 12, 2021

beyblade names the one at the end is mine feel free to use it (btw its Titan Tyrent)

https://nickfinder.com/Beyblade

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - UnseenBurst - Jun. 14, 2021

JCE_13 if your not busy with your tournament wanna plop in an entry?

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - JCE_13 - Jun. 14, 2021

(Jun. 14, 2021  4:18 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: JCE_13 if your not busy with your tournament wanna plop in an entry?

?

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - UnseenBurst - Jun. 14, 2021

(Jun. 14, 2021  4:29 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2021  4:18 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: JCE_13 if your not busy with your tournament wanna plop in an entry?

?

For my fanfic, you can make your own character and use a Beyblade from S1-S6 (They have to be related to the person who originally owned it)
You can just add a name and bey then I will do the rest. (Beys that are taken Valtryek, Ashindra, Ragnarok Belial Spriggan Luinor Zeutron Dragon Fafnir Jinnus Xcalius and Apocalypse)

@Jjustice your gonna love this

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - LegendJustice - Jun. 14, 2021

(Jun. 14, 2021  4:40 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2021  4:29 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: ?

For my fanfic, you can make your own character and use a Beyblade from S1-S6 (They have to be related to the person who originally owned it)
You can just add a name and bey then I will do the rest. (Beys that are taken Valtryek, Ashindra, Ragnarok Belial Spriggan Luinor Zeutron Dragon Fafnir Jinnus Xcalius and Apocalypse)

@Jjustice your gonna love this

It's nice to see that Jay's not a spoiled brat and hes not a success with faza like Joshua was with free good chapter

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - UnseenBurst - Jun. 16, 2021

Chapter 17 is out!!
Just did a chapter on Beyjitzu and on Dynachi hope you guys enjoy I need a break

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - UnseenBurst - Jun. 17, 2021

Changing up the chapter order

18) Friends Vs Friend!!

19) Detonate Counter!! Brooke Vs Lloyd!!

20) Balance Type's True Colors !!

21) Heroic Rematch!! Vlad Vs Daniel!!

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - LegendJustice - Jun. 17, 2021

Cool looking forward to it

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - Exahertz - Jun. 17, 2021

(Jun. 16, 2021  11:27 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Chapter 17 is out!!
Just did a chapter on Beyjitzu and on Dynachi hope you guys enjoy I need a break

i bursted :

(Jun. 17, 2021  9:05 PM)Exahertz Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2021  11:27 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Chapter 17 is out!!

i bursted :

LOL sorry about that plot did you dirty

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - PinkRose - Jun. 17, 2021

Ngl, I kinda feel bad for Longinus here. This would be the second time Belial gives him the boot, it's almost as if that thing hard counters it (it doesn't).

(Jun. 17, 2021  9:25 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Ngl, I kinda feel bad for Longinus here. This would be the second time Belial gives him the boot, it's almost as if that thing hard counters it (it doesn't).

Belial might not win or might not lose gonna have to read the chapter to find out Tongue_out

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - UnseenBurst - Jun. 20, 2021

Chapter 18 is lite
Any raters?

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - ColdFlames13 - Jun. 21, 2021

Hey.. Is it to late to enter?

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - LegendJustice - Jun. 21, 2021

(Jun. 21, 2021  12:09 AM)ColdFlames13 Wrote: Hey.. Is it to late to enter?

no not to late

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - ColdFlames13 - Jun. 21, 2021

Name: Agnus Akabane

Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?q=katana+sakaki+beyblade but blood red hair, red shirt, Long sleeves and a huge white A like Aiger.

Personality: Agnus is a hothead, of course, being born into the akabane family... He loves inspecting Beyblades and always notes every detail.

Bey Name: Echo Achilles

Bey Appearance: Two blades on each side, like all Achilles. Echo has two shields that are inside the bey that can pop out like bound blades (More on that later)

Bey Moves: Echo Rebound: Bounces off the wall a couple times then strikes the same amount of times it bounced off the wall. Echo Boost: If its low on energy, it absorbs the power of its attacker and strikes back. Recoil: If its about to burst, it has the option to make the shields mentioned earlier to pop out.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - LegendJustice - Jun. 21, 2021

(Jun. 21, 2021  1:31 AM)ColdFlames13 Wrote: Name: Agnus Akabane

Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?q=katana+sakaki+beyblade but blood red hair, red shirt, Long sleeves and a huge white A like Aiger.

Personality: Agnus is a hothead, of course, being born into the akabane family... He loves inspecting Beyblades and always notes every detail.

Bey Appearance: Two blades on each side, like all Achilles. Echo has two shields that are inside the bey that can pop out like bound blades (More on that later)

Bey Moves: Echo Rebound: Bounces off the wall a couple times then strikes the same amount of times it bounced off the wall. Echo Boost: If its low on energy, it absorbs the power of its attacker and strikes back. Recoil: If its about to burst, it has the option to make the shields mentioned earlier to pop out.

Nice UnseenBurst

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - UnseenBurst - Jun. 22, 2021

(Jun. 21, 2021  1:31 AM)ColdFlames13 Wrote: Name: Agnus Akabane

Ur in

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - UnseenBurst - Jun. 22, 2021

Chapter 19 is out PinkRose your gonna like this.
Hope Yall enjoy :)

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - GenesisBlader - Jun. 23, 2021

ITSSSSSSSS SOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ik im kinda late with this rating but ITSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i love how brooke learns that fun doesn't just come with winning it also come with the awesomeness in the battle and the performace you make!

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - UnseenBurst - Jun. 23, 2021

(Jun. 23, 2021  7:28 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: ITSSSSSSSS SOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ik im kinda late with this rating but ITSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i love how brooke learns that fun doesn't just come with winning it also come with the awesomeness in the battle and the performace you make!

That was the plot to the chapter awesome mate

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - Beybladedb - Jun. 23, 2021

Can I join I will have lucifer and I will the evil like lain

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - UnseenBurst - Jun. 23, 2021

(Jun. 23, 2021  8:31 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: Can I join I will have lucifer and I will the evil like lain

You can join but you can't have an antagonist bey sorry