World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Fan Fiction Beyblade Burst Dynachi! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Fan Fiction Beyblade Burst Dynachi! (/Thread-Fan-Fiction-Beyblade-Burst-Dynachi)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - ColdFlames13 - Jun. 26, 2021

(Jun. 26, 2021  4:45 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2021  2:34 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote: Is he DEAD?

Nope just.possessed by Spryzen

Ohh Okay

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - Lucha Burst - Jun. 27, 2021

Wow, so much has happened finally caught up with all the chapter's

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - UnseenBurst - Jun. 27, 2021

(Jun. 27, 2021  3:32 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Wow, so much has happened finally caught up with all the chapter's

Cool. I hope you like your character Faza

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - Lucha Burst - Jun. 27, 2021

(Jun. 27, 2021  8:20 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2021  3:32 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Wow, so much has happened finally caught up with all the chapter's

Cool. I hope you like your character Faza
I do

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - GenesisBlader - Jun. 27, 2021

cant wait for colton to be added!

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - UnseenBurst - Jun. 29, 2021

Dynachi is going on a 1-week break so I can focus a bit more on Beyjitzu but doesn't worry next on July 5th Dynachi will come back then Beyjitzu will go on a break so I can focus on Dyanchi don't worry this is one time thing after Dynachi goes on a break I will go to my regular schedule 2 Dynachi Chapters and 2 Beyjitzu Chapters

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - NamanSpryzen - Jun. 30, 2021

UnseenBurst

Name:  Nami Kurenai

Bey Name: Savior Belial 7B Zeta''
Ring- Nami's dad (Shu) made Savior Valkyrie (not really just for this fan fic), so he made another Savior ring (with rubber since Nami wanted that) and Nami used it.
Chip- Since Shu is a part-time bey maker and part-time player, he showed Nami how to create a chip, and Nami made Spriggan. Now his bey is Valkyrie and Belial COMBINED!
Chassis- Once again, Nami knows how to make a bey. So, Nami made an extra tooth chassis, so it's VERY hard to burst! It's a balance type, switching from stamina to defense. Stamina type is when the spikes on the ring of the chassis get removed before launching. Defense is when the spikes AREN'T removed.
Driver- Zeta'' is Zeta' but the grip on the chassis is just stronger and it can switch to Attack, Stamina, and Defense.

Personality: Nami is very into Beyblade. He broke a bey with such a powerful launch that the bey broke in one hit! Nami strives to beat Aiger and become World Champion.  (P.S. Whenever something goes wrong or he forgets something, his pet word is "FLIP")

What you look like- Nami has a blood red jacket and he has black pants. He has hair like his dad when he was Red Eye, and unmasked.

Bey Moves: Savior Belial- the special move where the avatar comes from a blue-and black aura.
Storm Clash- used in stamina mode (and Zeta'' is stamina too), the bey spins so fast that the bey makes a whirlwind and spin steals all of the other bey's stamina
Guardian Clash- used in defense mode (for chassis, for tip its the same) the bey spins so fast that the bey makes a whirlwind and then the spikes hit the opposing bey and then taht bey bursts

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - GenesisBlader - Jun. 30, 2021

(Jun. 30, 2021  3:50 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: UnseenBurst

Bey Name: Savior Spriggan 7B Zeta''
Ring- Nami's dad (Shu) made Savior Valkyrie (not really just for this fan fic), so he made another Savior ring (with rubber since Nami wanted that) and Nami used it.
Chip- Since Shu is a part-time bey maker and part-time player, he showed Nami how to create a chip, and Nami made Spriggan. Now his bey is Valkyrie and Spriggan COMBINED!
Chassis- Once again, Nami knows how to make a bey. So, Nami made an extra tooth chassis, so it's VERY hard to burst! It's a balance type, switching from stamina to defense. Stamina type is when the spikes on the ring of the chassis get removed before launching. Defense is when the spikes AREN'T removed.
Driver- Zeta'' is Zeta' but the grip on the chassis is just stronger and it can switch to Attack, Stamina, and Defense.

Personality: Nami is very into Beyblade. He broke a bey with such a powerful launch that the bey broke in one hit! Nami strives to beat Aiger and become World Champion.  (P.S. Whenever something goes wrong or he forgets something, his pet word is "FLIP")

What you look like- Nami has a blood red jacket and he has black pants. He has hair like his dad when he was Red Eye, and unmasked.

Bey Moves: Savior Spriggan- the special move where the avatar comes from a blue-and red aura.
Storm Clash- used in stamina mode (and Zeta'' is stamina too), the bey spins so fast that the bey makes a whirlwind and spin steals all of the other bey's stamina
Guardian Clash- used in defense mode (for chassis, for tip its the same) the bey spins so fast that the bey makes a whirlwind and then the spikes hit the opposing bey and then taht bey bursts
someone already has spriggan dude sorry

(Jun. 30, 2021  3:53 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:

Chip- Since Shu is a part-time bey maker and part-time player, he showed Nami how to create a chip, and Nami made Spriggan. Now his bey is Valkyrie and Spriggan COMBINED!

Bey Moves: Savior Spriggan- the special move where the avatar comes from a blue-and red aura.
Aw come on! does someonehave Fafinir?

(Jun. 30, 2021  3:53 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:

Nevermind I got an idea

alright and yeah someone already has fafnir his name is Faza De Le Hoya

(Jun. 30, 2021  4:10 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: alright and yeah someone already has fafnir his name is Faza De Le Hoya

Saw that, ty!

(Jun. 30, 2021  4:13 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2021  4:10 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: alright and yeah someone already has fafnir his name is Faza De Le Hoya

Saw that, ty!

np anything for a fellow homeboy

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - UnseenBurst - Jul. 03, 2021

The next Dynachi chapter will come out on July 6th!! Get pumped for the new Achilles coming!!

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - GenesisBlader - Jul. 03, 2021

(Jul. 03, 2021  10:58 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: The next Dynachi chapter will come out on July 6th!! Get pumped for the new Achilles coming!!

no need to tell me that twice

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - LegendJustice - Jul. 03, 2021

(Jul. 03, 2021  10:58 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: The next Dynachi chapter will come out on July 6th!! Get pumped for the new Achilles coming!!

Hmm new Achilles huh?! Cool!

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - UnseenBurst - Jul. 05, 2021

Chapter 22 is out!!
ColdFlames13 Your character has arrived. (Sorry LegendJustice for accidentally posting on ur fanfic I was not focused at all)

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - GenesisBlader - Jul. 05, 2021

(Jul. 05, 2021  12:57 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 22 is out!!
ColdFlames13 Your character has arrived. (Sorry LegendJustice for accidentally posting on ur fanfic I was not focused at all)
looks nice, finna read the rest

(Jul. 05, 2021  12:59 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
looks nice, finna read the rest

*Me reading all the stuff you sent me to make ur character perfect for the next chapter be like* JK JK it was a joke I'm fine lol

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - ColdFlames13 - Jul. 05, 2021

Nice thank you.

(Jul. 05, 2021  1:04 AM)ColdFlames13 Wrote:

Nice thank you.

Np

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - GenesisBlader - Jul. 05, 2021

(Jul. 05, 2021  11:29 AM)Phi_ded Wrote: poopooo on the cat

good lord is this like, p00p day or something because i literally saw someone else doing it

oh god ik what they tryna do and i don't like it ooooooooooooooone bit

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - NamanSpryzen - Jul. 05, 2021

Who won the chacherter contest?

(Sorry for my spelling)

(Jul. 05, 2021  2:58 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:

Who won the chacherter contest?

(Sorry for my spelling)

For Beyjitzu? If you're asking about Beyjitzu then USN and Hollowmind8 won

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - LegendJustice - Jul. 05, 2021

Hmmm "Echo" Achilles, " Sound" Fafnir.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynachi - NamanSpryzen - Jul. 05, 2021

(Jul. 05, 2021  5:10 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2021  2:58 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Who won the chacherter contest?

(Sorry for my spelling)

For Beyjitzu? If you're asking about Beyjitzu then USN and Hollowmind8 won

For Dynachi