World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What is your favorite pokemon game? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: What is your favorite pokemon game? (/Thread-What-is-your-favorite-pokemon-game)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: What is your favorite pokemon game? - ƛnubis - Nov. 28, 2010

i like sapphire and Ruby because mudkip is my fav pokemon

RE: What is your favorite pokemon game? - Temporal - Dec. 05, 2010

Err... What's a Tepig? What's a Snivy? What's up with the weird NA names for the B/W starters?

RE: What is your favorite pokemon game? - DreadXIII - Dec. 05, 2010

Emerald, I had 5 boxes of cloned shiny torchicks.

RE: What is your favorite pokemon game? - Crow_Zero - Dec. 13, 2010

how the heck do you clone pokemon in that game!!! HOW!!!

RE: What is your favorite pokemon game? - |Joe| - Dec. 13, 2010

Action Replay, I cloned a whole box of Darkrai's and half a box of Giratina's with it.

RE: What is your favorite pokemon game? - Katsuya - Dec. 13, 2010

Mine is going to be Black and White because the graphics look awesome, more pokemon, new items, new places, and the pokemon move when they battle and im gonna get it with the 3DS.

RE: What is your favorite pokemon game? - C-Dub - Dec. 13, 2010

I like soul silver because it has lugia as the weak on the game

RE: What is your favorite pokemon game? - milkychipz - Dec. 13, 2010

Poke`mon Emeral on GBA. It PWNS ^^

RE: What is your favorite pokemon game? - Crow_Zero - Dec. 13, 2010

(Dec. 13, 2010  1:20 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Action Replay, I cloned a whole box of Darkrai's and half a box of Giratina's with it.

I meant Pokemon Emerald and my Action Replay does not work and I had no idea how to add cheats on that AND the Action Replay is not for the GBA so yeah...

RE: What is your favorite pokemon game? - Aquilaz112 - Dec. 13, 2010

mine maybe emerald and black(never played it though)

RE: What is your favorite pokemon game? - Saya - Dec. 14, 2010

Gold, silver and crystal and black and white are my favorite.

I love playing soulsilver brings back memories.

Black and white looks so good and fun!

RE: What is your favorite pokemon game? - DragoonRoks - Dec. 18, 2010

pokemon yellow and crystal

RE: What is your favorite pokemon game? - Xi - Dec. 18, 2010

id say............................................................................................. SS cuz i wasnt around for the originals feelz like a great remake with HUGE expansion.TWO REGIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Altho Black/White can go to all regions but i havent played it(not out in USA). Sinnoh and Hoenn SUCKED. their anly good part was the post HoF extras, but SS has 'em too.

RE: What is your favorite pokemon game? - evil emperor - Jan. 18, 2014

Platinum because with my infernape,girintina and palkia,the elite four are so easy to beat.I fight them for more money.With the double amulet,they give about $12600 apiece.After the fourth one you'd have about $448000.
Pokemon black 2 because of the cool pokemon such as zoroark and zekrom.

RE: What is your favorite pokemon game? - OmegaPhantom - Jan. 22, 2014

X and y cuz the graphics are way better than the previous games

RE: What is your favorite pokemon game? - DRAGON KING - Jan. 22, 2014

Black and white: it's the only ones I tried and I found it to be really fun.

RE: What is your favorite pokemon game? - amidamaru - Jan. 22, 2014

mine are EMERALD and CRYSTAL

RE: What is your favorite pokemon game? - Flambo. - Feb. 01, 2014

Platinum, Emerald and Soul Silver are my favorites. Soul Silver was one of my first pokemon games. I got it when I just turned 10 and guess which Pokémon I picked for my starter? Just take a guess.

RE: What is your favorite pokemon game? - Bladerguy2 - Feb. 01, 2014

Platinum all the way! I don't like the new games. I like the old pixalated graphics

RE: What is your favorite pokemon game? - V2 - Feb. 01, 2014

Purely for the nostalgia value, the original blue version, closely followed by silver.

RE: What is your favorite pokemon game? - Tri - Feb. 01, 2014

(Feb. 01, 2014  4:02 PM)Tyoka Wrote: Platinum all the way! I don't like the new games. I like the old pixalated graphics

All video games have pixels Wink.

I wouldn't consider platinum one of the old games either, haha.

My favorite overall are Emerald and Red. Gen 6 is definitely my least favorite. Emerald has the best Pokemon in my opinion, especially Swampert and Blaziken which are my favorite Pokemon.

RE: What is your favorite pokemon game? - Cake - Feb. 01, 2014

Platinum Expansion = the bane of my existence.

Diamond all the wayy WOOOO

RE: What is your favorite pokemon game? - Hov - Feb. 01, 2014

(Feb. 01, 2014  7:13 PM)Tri Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2014  4:02 PM)Tyoka Wrote: Platinum all the way! I don't like the new games. I like the old pixalated graphics

All video games have pixels Wink.

I wouldn't consider platinum one of the old games either, haha.

My favorite overall are Emerald and Red. Gen 6 is definitely my least favorite. Emerald has the best Pokemon in my opinion, especially Swampert and Blaziken which are my favorite Pokemon.

Same here, I liked the old pixelated graphics also. So simple and less eye boggling unlike X and Y .

My top pokemon games:
Emerald
FireRed
HeartGold
Platinum
Yellow.

I never played Crystal but I'm going to look into it, people been saying Crystal was the best game ever over Emerald to this day. I believe its because of the glitches that made the game fun to play. But my top favorite game is Emerald and Platinum. I would charge my console just to play it, endless battling and trades and post stories <3

RE: What is your favorite pokemon game? - V2 - Feb. 02, 2014

I'm amazed by the references to the older games being pixellated and dated...they were state of the art when I played them XD

RE: What is your favorite pokemon game? - Rozu - Feb. 02, 2014

Favorite Pokemon game would have to be Heart Gold. As much as I loved the originals, the remake was well done.

It was a small feature, but being able to walk with your Pokemon and occasionally turn around and interact with them, see their reactions, and have them suddenly hug you was really nice. I thought they would have kept that feature continuing on into the later games, but apparently not. It always seemed like a step back, in my opinion, but it's not that big of a deal.

I still prefer the 8-bit music from the original game, so I loved the GB Sounds key item, which allowed you to switch to those tracks.