World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade... THE INFINITY WBO LEAGUE! (accepting requests.) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Beyblade... THE INFINITY WBO LEAGUE! (accepting requests.) (/Thread-Beyblade-THE-INFINITY-WBO-LEAGUE-accepting-requests)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Beyblade... THE INFINITY WBO LEAGUE! (accepting requests.) - TheGolden Blade - Apr. 28, 2021

Ok. I'll check it out.

RE: Beyblade... THE INFINITY WBO LEAGUE! (accepting requests.) - Bored4Life - Apr. 29, 2021

Can I be in this? My Name would be Carter Packwood. My beyblade would be Poison Cyclops C5. My personality is very curious and outgoing. By character would be below average height for his age and has a really bad fear or spiders. My ultimate move would be that when I get low on stamina I focus my beyblades weight to the center to try and make it have more burst resistance. Sorry I wrote a whole paragraph, I just love making and reading ocs and their stories.

RE: Beyblade... THE INFINITY WBO LEAGUE! (accepting requests.) - kai edits - Apr. 29, 2021

Poor Emilia 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I hope we make a great entrance.

RE: Beyblade... THE INFINITY WBO LEAGUE! (accepting requests.) - SSJBDoku - Apr. 29, 2021

YO Just read chapter 7 and it is DOPE you displayed me so well thankyou so much and i'd had the worst day today too but you turned it right around cant wait for the next chapter.

SSJBDoku to self: love my special move spin change so dope

i just looked up solar beyblade and it came up with the sickest beyblade EVER called solar sphinx and its DOPE thats what my beys called i've decided SOLAR SPHINX NOW SHINE TY so much Goldenblade you are amazing one of the only people who r nice to me tysm

RE: Beyblade... THE INFINITY WBO LEAGUE! (accepting requests.) - Dragon Blader Z - Apr. 29, 2021

Just wondering am I in?

RE: Beyblade... THE INFINITY WBO LEAGUE! (accepting requests.) - SSJBDoku - Apr. 29, 2021

not just yet i think just cause i have not read your name yet but i will let you know when i do

RE: Beyblade... THE INFINITY WBO LEAGUE! (accepting requests.) - Bored4Life - Apr. 29, 2021

Do we have to describe how are character looks and how our beyblade looks too?

RE: Beyblade... THE INFINITY WBO LEAGUE! (accepting requests.) - Dragon Blader Z - Apr. 29, 2021

(Apr. 29, 2021  12:10 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote: not just yet i think just cause i have not read your name yet but i will let you know when i do

Ok wanna be friends then

I’m just hoping that my appearance will be epic or sick

(Apr. 29, 2021  8:21 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  12:10 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote: not just yet i think just cause i have not read your name yet but i will let you know when i do

Ok wanna be friends then

I’m just hoping that my appearance will be epic or sick
yes i do and i hope it will be

RE: Beyblade... THE INFINITY WBO LEAGUE! (accepting requests.) - TheGolden Blade - Apr. 29, 2021

: ( Sorry.

Oh ok that’s going to be bad

(Apr. 20, 2021  8:42 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: Add me to this fan-fiction and My bey will be Annihilation Demon.

Actually I’ll change my beyblade’s name to Valient Storm. Annihilation. Break  -Tornado

Which my beyblade will have an metal layer which will be an armor for beybattles and will be apart of the Metal Bey System

RE: Beyblade... THE INFINITY WBO LEAGUE! (accepting requests.) - Bored4Life - Apr. 30, 2021

Can my character be a comic relief character? (If you don't know what that means its basically a character that's supposed to make the readers laugh or break tension in the writing)

RE: Beyblade... THE INFINITY WBO LEAGUE! (accepting requests.) - SSJBDoku - Apr. 30, 2021

i'd be happy to go bad and be the antagonist you know and you have to save me

RE: Beyblade... THE INFINITY WBO LEAGUE! (accepting requests.) - PinkRose - Apr. 30, 2021

That cliche is way too overused tbh

RE: Beyblade... THE INFINITY WBO LEAGUE! (accepting requests.) - SSJBDoku - Apr. 30, 2021

what is??????????

you guys should check out my one piece fan fic The Strongest Swordsman

RE: Beyblade... THE INFINITY WBO LEAGUE! (accepting requests.) - Dragon Blader Z - May. 05, 2021

TheGolden Blade can you read my fanfic?

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Fan-Fiction-Beyblade-Burst-Sparking-Battle-Chracter-Contest-Soon-and-also-accepting-people

RE: Beyblade... THE INFINITY WBO LEAGUE! (accepting requests.) - TheGolden Blade - May. 05, 2021

I'm continuing this because yeah. I will be active in the WBO but not as frequently.

RE: Beyblade... THE INFINITY WBO LEAGUE! (accepting requests.) - Dragon Blader Z - May. 05, 2021

Soon I hope this will about to get very awesome!!!

RE: Beyblade... THE INFINITY WBO LEAGUE! (accepting requests.) - SSJBDoku - May. 05, 2021

Hey golden i know you said you won't be on so much but when's the next chapter

RE: Beyblade... THE INFINITY WBO LEAGUE! (accepting requests.) - BeybladeManiac0 - May. 07, 2021

TheGolden Blade

Oh dang, I forgot to post details about my character: