World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Unanswered Glide, Jet, Mirage, Master, Imperial, or Tempest? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Hobby Q&A (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A)
+--- Thread: Unanswered Glide, Jet, Mirage, Master, Imperial, or Tempest? (/Thread-Unanswered-Glide-Jet-Mirage-Master-Imperial-or-Tempest)

Glide, Jet, Mirage, Master, Imperial, or Tempest? - JCE_13 - Apr. 13, 2021

What's the best choice out of these?

RE: Glide, Jet, Mirage, Master, Imperial, or Tempest? - KerbeusKmie - Apr. 13, 2021

Layer only? Tempest or Master

RE: Glide, Jet, Mirage, Master, Imperial, or Tempest? - Ryuga's Son - Apr. 13, 2021

Mirage wins.

RE: Glide, Jet, Mirage, Master, Imperial, or Tempest? - CheetoBlader - Apr. 13, 2021

(Apr. 13, 2021  2:56 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: What's the best choice out of these?

Depends on what you have, but overall I’d say Master or Glide.

Master has a nice base, a half-decent chip, and a good launcher

Glide has 1S and Wheel, two of the best parts in the game

Really depends on what you already have

RE: Glide, Jet, Mirage, Master, Imperial, or Tempest? - The Blacknight - Apr. 13, 2021

(Apr. 13, 2021  3:11 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Mirage wins.

no? Tempest, master, mirage, jet, glide, imperial, in order from best to worst.

RE: Glide, Jet, Mirage, Master, Imperial, or Tempest? - JCE_13 - Apr. 13, 2021

I have World, union, geist, The End, and I can borrow brave.

RE: Glide, Jet, Mirage, Master, Imperial, or Tempest? - KerbeusKmie - Apr. 13, 2021

(Apr. 13, 2021  3:31 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: I have World, union, geist, The End, and I can borrow brave.

Buy Glide Ragnarok(stock) to make World Spriggan Wheel Drift 1S

RE: Glide, Jet, Mirage, Master, Imperial, or Tempest? - GhostFox - Apr. 13, 2021

I would recommend Mirage or Master

Mirage: has Nothing driver
Nothing: You could not live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me.

(Apr. 13, 2021  4:32 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Mirage: has Nothing driver
Nothing: You could not live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me.

Nothing is decent

RE: Glide, Jet, Mirage, Master, Imperial, or Tempest? - valtaoi_007 - Apr. 13, 2021

either glide or tempest (cause tempest comes with the triple set that comes with the following good parts: tempest, hold' , wave and goku weight)

No, no, Wizard was trash, so he got nothing again. Get the joke?

(Apr. 13, 2021  4:46 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: No, no, Wizard was trash, so he got nothing again. Get the joke?
Yess

RE: Glide, Jet, Mirage, Master, Imperial, or Tempest? - Psycho101 - Apr. 13, 2021

dont go mirage or jet