World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Answered Is Awakened 2D Legal? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Hobby Q&A (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A)
+--- Thread: Answered Is Awakened 2D Legal? (/Thread-Answered-Is-Awakened-2D-Legal)

Is Awakened 2D Legal? - DeltaZakuro - Jan. 18, 2021

I recently bought another Variant Lucifer and I wondered "would an awakened 2D be tournament legal?"

I currently have 2 Awakened 2D chassis's (one is from awakened from a boat load of battles and the other was cut off using scissors)

RE: Is Awakened 2D Legal? - Golden Freddy - Jan. 18, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  2:13 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I recently bought another Variant Lucifer and I wondered "would an awakened 2D be tournament legal?"

I currently have 2 Awakened 2D chassis's (one is from awakened from a boat load of battles and the other was cut off using scissors)

Yeah it’s legal just don’t illegally wear it down like take the rubber pieces out and stuff

RE: Is Awakened 2D Legal? - EarthHelios - Jan. 18, 2021

Pretty sure it's legal for tournaments. (But the one you did wearing 2D down from all those battles not the one you did illegally cutting it with scissors.)

RE: Is Awakened 2D Legal? - BeybladeManiac0 - Jan. 18, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  2:13 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I recently bought another Variant Lucifer and I wondered "would an awakened 2D be tournament legal?"

Could you post pics of both awakened Chassis? I really wanna see the difference between a legal and illegal awakening.

RE: Is Awakened 2D Legal? - DeltaZakuro - Jan. 18, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  3:04 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

Could you post pics of both awakened Chassis? I really wanna see the difference between a legal and illegal awakening.

Unfortunately I don't have anything to take a picture with. Sorry mate.

(Jan. 18, 2021  3:53 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  3:04 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Could you post pics of both awakened Chassis? I really wanna see the difference between a legal and illegal awakening.

Unfortunately I don't have anything to take a picture with. Sorry mate.

It's ok. But please tell me, did either of the Chassis look like First Uranus' from the anime?

RE: Is Awakened 2D Legal? - DeltaZakuro - Jan. 18, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  4:37 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  3:53 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Unfortunately I don't have anything to take a picture with. Sorry mate.

It's ok. But please tell me, did either of the Chassis look like First Uranus' from the anime?

A little bit, my legal one still has 1 rubber blade on it. My illegal one is a different story because I only cut away the thick part of the rubber.

(Jan. 18, 2021  4:52 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  4:37 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: It's ok. But please tell me, did either of the Chassis look like First Uranus' from the anime?

A little bit, my legal one still has 1 rubber blade on it. My illegal one is a different story because I only cut away the thick part of the rubber.

Ok, cool. I reckon TT should do a rubberless version of 2D, just for consistency with the anime.

RE: Is Awakened 2D Legal? - RoscoePColeslaw - Jan. 18, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  2:14 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Yeah it’s legal just don’t illegally wear it down like take the rubber pieces out and stuff

↑Things I learned the hard way🙃