World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB and OG Anime- Wishful Thinking and Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: MFB and OG Anime- Wishful Thinking and Speculation (/Thread-MFB-and-OG-Anime-Wishful-Thinking-and-Speculation)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: MFB and OG Anime- Wishful Thinking and Speculation - Ryuga's Son - Jan. 06, 2021

(Jan. 06, 2021  3:04 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: WHO HAS 2 ACCOUNTS THAN???

maybe trustbee

RE: MFB and OG Anime- Wishful Thinking and Speculation - GodzillaFan101 - Jan. 06, 2021

he said he does not

RE: MFB and OG Anime- Wishful Thinking and Speculation - Ryuga's Son - Jan. 06, 2021

(Jan. 06, 2021  3:17 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: he said he does not

he might be lying

RE: MFB and OG Anime- Wishful Thinking and Speculation - EarthHelios - Jan. 06, 2021

I have to be honest with you while I do love OG the remakes havent been so good lately. MFB has had alot of good remakes. So far my favorite one is Hell Kerbecs

(Jan. 06, 2021  3:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I have to be honest with you while I do love OG the remakes havent been so good lately. MFB has had alot of good remakes. So far my favorite one is Hell Kerbecs

Hell Kerbecs remake was a really amazing bey for sure

RE: MFB and OG Anime- Wishful Thinking and Speculation - EarthHelios - Jan. 06, 2021

Hell Kerbecs is my favorite metal masters bey of all time.
0 is a very good disc.
Lift Im not sure but I guess its ok.
Mobius is really good.
Tho some of these combos could have improvements

RE: MFB and OG Anime- Wishful Thinking and Speculation - Eclipse Force - Jan. 06, 2021

Just change it to OG Wishful Thinking and Speculation ok.

(Jan. 06, 2021  3:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hell Kerbecs is my favorite metal masters bey of all time.
0 is a very good disc.
Mobius is really good.

its really cool......

(Jan. 06, 2021  3:21 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Just change it to OG Wishful Thinking and Speculation ok.

no

Meteo L-Drago the only good part of the combo besides the layer is 7. Vortex is bad, Spiral dash uh we dont speak of it.

RE: MFB and OG Anime- Wishful Thinking and Speculation - GodzillaFan101 - Jan. 06, 2021

trustbee are you lying?

RE: MFB and OG Anime- Wishful Thinking and Speculation - Eclipse Force - Jan. 06, 2021

(Jan. 06, 2021  3:21 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hell Kerbecs is my favorite metal masters bey of all time.
0 is a very good disc.
Mobius is really good.

its really cool......

(Jan. 06, 2021  3:21 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Just change it to OG Wishful Thinking and Speculation ok.

no

If you don't change it there's no reason for this thread to exist since MFB has ended already.

Ahem so has OG*

(Jan. 06, 2021  3:22 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:21 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: its really cool......

no

If you don't change it there's no reason for this thread to exist since MFB has ended already.

ok so? this thread is good, so ima keeping it

(Jan. 06, 2021  3:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ahem so has OG*

Og anime yes but not manga but very few ppl read manga so......

(Jan. 06, 2021  3:23 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:22 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If you don't change it there's no reason for this thread to exist since MFB has ended already.

ok so? this thread is good, so ima keeping it

(Jan. 06, 2021  3:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ahem so has OG*

Og anime yes but not manga but very few ppl read manga so......

This thread has no reason to exist now, you can't just keep it.

I would say maybe Driger and maybe Wolborg would be the best from the OG remakes

RE: MFB and OG Anime- Wishful Thinking and Speculation - TrustBEE - Jan. 06, 2021

(Jan. 06, 2021  3:22 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: trustbee are you lying?

LOL WHY WOULD I LIE ABOUT HAVING A SECOND TRUSTBEE ACCOUNT GODBILLA BROTHER😎 LOL?!!?!?!!

That bearing on Wolborg is nice

hahah very funny

RE: MFB and OG Anime- Wishful Thinking and Speculation - TrustBEE - Jan. 06, 2021

(Jan. 06, 2021  3:49 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: hahah very funny

U ACTUALLY SUS ME GODBILLA BROTHER😎 LOL?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

IM NOT LYING GODBILLA BROTHER😎 lol?!?!?!?!?

not you I trust you

RE: MFB and OG Anime- Wishful Thinking and Speculation - Free... Hoya - Jan. 06, 2021

I don't trust him, with that type of attitude I wonder what's behind it, a big facade.

(Jan. 06, 2021  3:54 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: not you I trust you

WAIT LOL?!? Who we talking bout then GODBILLA brother😎 lol??!??!!?!?

he might be up to something wrong

(Jan. 06, 2021  4:01 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: he might be up to something wrong

BLADERGEM GODBILLA brother😎? 🤔🤔🤔

I am not an imposter