World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? (/Thread-Which-beyblade-character-do-you-consider-the-best-strongest)

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/powerful? - Ryuga's Son - Dec. 07, 2020

(Dec. 07, 2020  4:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: It just doesnt make sense anymore. Ever since burst came out it just feels like power is the only thing in here. Were are those good ol days when beyblade was about fun.

ok we go back to those days. BEYBLADE IS ABOUT FUN. NO AGruing.

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/powerful? - EarthHelios - Dec. 07, 2020

I cant believe burst is making such prominent things. The past few seasons just made burst alot worse

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/powerful? - bladekid - Dec. 07, 2020

Rago probably, he's just made to be op as heck

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/powerful? - Ryuga's Son - Dec. 07, 2020

(Dec. 07, 2020  5:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I cant believe burst is making such prominent things. The past few seasons just made burst alot worse

maybe. But are u leaving or not? Please don't. We will go back to the olden days. Fun. ONLY FUN!

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/powerful? - EarthHelios - Dec. 07, 2020

I know somewhere in that episode of G-revolution Kai is confirmed to be the best blader in OG

(Dec. 07, 2020  5:09 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I cant believe burst is making such prominent things. The past few seasons just made burst alot worse

maybe. But are u leaving or not? Please don't. We will go back to the olden days. Fun. ONLY FUN!

Im only leaving for my tournament in soccer but Imma be back

(Dec. 07, 2020  5:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I know somewhere in that episode of G-revolution Kai is confirmed to be the best blader in OG

(Dec. 07, 2020  5:09 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: maybe. But are u leaving or not? Please don't. We will go back to the olden days. Fun. ONLY FUN!

Im only leaving for my tournament in soccer but Imma be back

ok LETS GO. You will always be my best friend here Kai is my sec fav character in beyblade

Kai is already the best blader in Og.
Ryuga is/and or stronger than Gingka

(Dec. 07, 2020  5:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kai is already the best blader in Og.

if you believe gingka is stronger its ok. People have different opinions

(Dec. 07, 2020  5:13 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kai is already the best blader in Og.

if you believe gingka is stronger its ok. People have different opinions

Was Rago not weaker

(Dec. 07, 2020  5:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:13 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: if you believe gingka is stronger its ok. People have different opinions

Was Rago not weaker

rago is stronger than gingka and ryuga.

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/powerful? - God Dragruler - Dec. 07, 2020

(Dec. 07, 2020  4:33 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Aiger beat phi! TWICE no joke valt has never beaten phi before. proof

that's not a proof aiga beat phi in turbo 2 season ago you think it's still the same now lol . phi is rank 7th while valt is rank 1 and aiga rank 3 make the math.  and lane is stronger than phi who aiga couldn't even break the barrier while valt did and force lane to pull a new move  it's pretty clear who's the stronger one.  and as dir people saying oh if valt was stronger he should be champ which aiga is let me ask you a question how many times they said that an the anime lol. and second ranking system doesn't bend to world champ that's why it's a ranking system is decide by points not by belts.  hiro already establish valt , shu , lane are stronger then aiga soon so he already settle it . denying it is ridiculous that's like denying gingka is stronger than ryuga lol. any one who think the contrary means it's his/her personal opinion which Doesn't effect the story of the author at all since his the boss and it's his story.

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/powerful? - GodzillaFan101 - Dec. 07, 2020

why do you keep saying aiga its aiger and aiger beat phi twce. gingka is stronger than both rago and ryuga. he defeated both of them

Sad OG music plays

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/powerful? - GodzillaFan101 - Dec. 07, 2020

sad og music play's when Aiger loses to hyde

MFB and Burst get all that love. Its ok its not like anyone even loves OG except for me

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/powerful? - klashens - Dec. 07, 2020

Brooklyn 🔥

I would even consider Hiro Granger the 4th strongest in OG

(Dec. 07, 2020  5:28 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: MFB and Burst get all that love. Its ok its not like anyone even loves OG except for me

I love og but mfb a little more

mfb get's all of the love 4ever.

Nah OG be having the best battles ever. No questions asked

no mfb be having the most insane battles no questions at all

(Dec. 07, 2020  5:32 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: no mfb be having the most insane battles no questions at all

both have good battles

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/powerful? - God Dragruler - Dec. 07, 2020

(Dec. 07, 2020  5:21 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: why do you keep saying aiga its aiger and aiger beat phi twce. gingka is stronger than both rago and ryuga. he defeated both of  them

you do no aiga is it's original name right ?  and aiger is the English version right? you like the character and don't even know that aiga is his name lol . aiga beating phi is irrelevant in sparking move that was season ago you keep using pass match lol.

NO boi its OG.
MFB has the best moves and lovers lol

(Dec. 07, 2020  5:33 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:21 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: why do you keep saying aiga its aiger and aiger beat phi twce. gingka is stronger than both rago and ryuga. he defeated both of  them

you do no aiga is it's original name right ?  and aiger is the English version right? you like the character and don't even know that aiga is his name lol .

godzlla fan is biased

(Dec. 07, 2020  5:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: NO boi its OG.
MFB has the best moves and lovers lol

agreed. OG HAS GOOD BATTLES