World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? (/Thread-Which-beyblade-character-do-you-consider-the-best-strongest)

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/powerful? - GodzillaFan101 - Dec. 07, 2020

I odn't have to prove it it is the truth and that's that

how am I insulting the dragon empereor?

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/powerful? - EarthHelios - Dec. 07, 2020

I do think Hikaru should have won the tournament and not Lane

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/powerful? - Admiral W - Dec. 07, 2020

(Dec. 07, 2020  4:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Shu is by far the strongest blader in Burst

Not the case. He's not stronger than Valt. There about the same level. Valt isn't the Legend of Legends for nothing.

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/powerful? - GodzillaFan101 - Dec. 07, 2020

the boy Hikaru should have won. HE IS AWESOME. and plus I like his hair to. WHY DID LANE HAVE TO WIN!?????????

aiger is stronger than valt

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/powerful? - EarthHelios - Dec. 07, 2020

I still want to know who is the strongest blader in GT

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/powerful? - Vtryuga - Dec. 07, 2020

This is the exact reason why we shouldn't have these threads in the first place. It just leads to arguments and nothing else.  Ryugas son if you cant accept that Ginkga is the strongest despite it being clearly stated in the MANGA, then I can't do anything.  Godzillas fan please be courteous in discussing such topics and refrain from using Capital letters as it does become irritating.

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/powerful? - Admiral W - Dec. 07, 2020

(Dec. 07, 2020  4:16 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: the boy Hikaru should have won. HE IS AWESOME. and plus I like his hair to. WHY DID LANE HAVE TO WIN!?????????

aiger is stronger than valt

Aiger: Couldn't even dent Variant's barrier with the infinite sword attached. 

Valt: Broke through the barrier in one blow. Legend of Legends. Directly stated to be the world's strongest blader.

Aiger stronger than Valt? No.

Im going to guess for each season who is the strongest for burst:
Burst- Lui
Evolution- Valt
Turbo- Shu or Valt
Rise: Aiger
Sparking: Lane or Shu

strongest blader gt daichi lmao just kidding

WHAT NO IN TURBO AIGER WAS THE STRONGEST

What so now Aiga is considered weaker than Valt?

No he is stronger than valt

I realized that back in the first series of beyblade they never mentioned Tyson, Kai, Ray, and Max as legend bladers even tho they were the strongest bladers in the world and are all world champion

It was long established that Aiger is weaker than Valt. Valt was directly stated to be the world's strongest blader. Very clear.

So then Valt should be World Champion not Aiger.

no Aiger is stronger he always won against him. Aiger even beat phi's revive phoenix with his achilles

aiger in the best burst ever

How the heck is Aiger gonna be World Champion while he is in 3rd place.

World Champion title doesn't even matter much anymore. Valt is still the Number 1 Blader in the World. In addition he's been referred to as the Legend of Legends many times. That basically means he's the cream of the crop. The best of the of the best.

If they claim Ryuga is the strongest then Gingka is the best
Tyson is the best, Kai is the strongest

This thread is just spinning in circles so this will be my last post in here.

(Dec. 07, 2020  4:20 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: strongest blader gt daichi lmao just kidding

WHAT NO IN TURBO AIGER WAS THE STRONGEST

Well honestly come to think of it Aiger would have been the best blader in Turbo. But I think either Phi or Shu would have been the strongest in Turbo

well Aiger beat valt badly and has taken down many great bladers. Aiger is the best in turbo

I'll leave y'all with this final piece of info. Valt's official bio for sparking/surge. Hopefully this clears some things up for some people. This is his official bio for the anime.

Valt Aoi: A dominant presence in the world of Beyblade, Valt Aoi is hailed the greatest Blading legend on the planet and serves as an inspiration for legions of Bladers. But fame hasn’t gone to his head; he’s still the friendliest guy you’ll ever meet. Valt may be a household name, but he knows that even when you’re the best, there’s always something new to discover when it comes to Beyblade.

Aiger had alot of Plot Armor. But afterwards this man lost to the bad guys.
He takes the cake for the worst loses in burst

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/powerful? - Ryuga's Son - Dec. 07, 2020

(Dec. 07, 2020  4:17 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: This is the exact reason why we shouldn't have these threads in the first place. It just leads to arguments and nothing else.  Ryugas son if you cant accept that Ginkga is the strongest despite it being clearly stated in the MANGA, then I can't do anything.  Godzillas fan please be courteous in discussing such topics and refrain from using Capital letters as it does become irritating.

ok sorry EarthHelios and Godzilla but I will always think Ryuga is at least equal to gingka.

(Dec. 07, 2020  4:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aiger had alot of Plot Armor. But afterwards this man lost to the bad guys.
He takes the cake for the worst loses in burst

agreed. Burst is full of plot armor

Aiger beat phi! TWICE no joke valt has never beaten phi before. proof