World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? (/Thread-Which-beyblade-character-do-you-consider-the-best-strongest)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - EarthHelios - Dec. 08, 2020

But we all know Aiger is very stupid and would go in Default mode

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - GodzillaFan101 - Dec. 08, 2020

laban is not almighty he freaking sucks

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - Ryuga's Son - Dec. 08, 2020

(Dec. 08, 2020  4:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: If he went with Shield then maybe he would win.

Burst best; Aiger
Burst Strongest: Valt
MFB Best: Ryuga
MFB strongest: Rago
OG best: Kai
OG strongest: Kai and Tyson (tied)

This is all my opinion

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - EarthHelios - Dec. 08, 2020

Bruh someone said Dante.

(Dec. 08, 2020  4:42 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  4:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: If he went with Shield then maybe he would win.

Burst best; Aiger

This is all my opinion

Technically for MFB Gingka would be tied with Ryuga

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - GodzillaFan101 - Dec. 08, 2020

dante sucks as much as laban

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - Ryuga's Son - Dec. 08, 2020

(Dec. 08, 2020  4:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: But we all know Aiger is very stupid and would go in Default mode

aiger is not always stupid....(sometimes he is) Gingka is more like a girl than boy (voice and cringeness)

valt is pretty stupid

Aiger could have been smarter and gone with Shield

(Dec. 08, 2020  4:42 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bruh someone said Dante.

(Dec. 08, 2020  4:42 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Burst best; Aiger

This is all my opinion

Technically for MFB Gingka would be tied with Ryuga

yes but Rago is stronger than both of them (if ryuga and gingka did sychrome they MIGHT be able to beat nemesis)

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - Admiral W - Dec. 08, 2020

(Dec. 08, 2020  4:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  4:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Not likely that Aiger would win is what I'm saying.

Aiger would win definetely (my opinion)

Based on what? Valt is the Legend of Legends for a reason. Valt broke through Variant's barrier in one strike while Aiger couldn't even dent it. Valt is the stronger blader for sure.

valt is stupid aiger goes with infinite shield he wins

I hate when people say Ryuga is the strongest blader i n the beyblade farnchise (no offense)

(Dec. 08, 2020  4:43 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  4:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Aiger would win definetely (my opinion)

Based on what? Valt is the Legend of Legends for a reason. Valt broke through Variant's barrier in one strike while Aiger couldn't even dent it. Valt is the stronger blader for sure.

if he goes with infinite shield he might win. (very little chance..)

ryuga is pretty sucky in metal masters

Honestly why do I even watch burst

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - Admiral W - Dec. 08, 2020

(Dec. 08, 2020  4:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aiger could have been smarter and gone with Shield

Wouldn't have mattered. If Lane could blow through a dedicated defense bey like Satomb while using Triple Twister, he would have definitely blown through Infinite Guard as well.

Infinite Sword, Infinite Shield, or default mode. Didn't matter which he used. He simply wasn't strong enough to damage Variant.

This is my list as to who I consider the best in all of the beyblade franchise:
Kai
Ryuga
Gingka
Tyson
Ray
Aiger
Free
Shu
Valt

(Dec. 08, 2020  4:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: This is my list as to who I consider the best in all of the beyblade franchise:
Kai
Ryuga
Gingka
Tyson
Ray
Aiger
Free
Shu
Valt

Is that in order?

(Dec. 08, 2020  5:17 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  4:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: This is my list as to who I consider the best in all of the beyblade franchise:
Kai
Ryuga
Gingka
Tyson
Ray
Aiger
Free
Shu
Valt

Is that in order?

No its just a personal opinion

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - Eclipse Force - Dec. 08, 2020

(Dec. 08, 2020  5:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:17 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Is that in order?

I know its your opinion but is that in order of strongest to weakest?

(Dec. 08, 2020  5:19 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: No its just a personal opinion

I know its your opinion but is that in order of strongest to weakest?

No not at all. I said ¨Who I consider the best in all of the beyblade franchise¨

(Dec. 08, 2020  5:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:17 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Is that in order?

My opinion is that Ryuga is leagues above the power level of Kai....he has the fragment of a god,, he could match agaisnt 50 percent of a god's power which leads to that Ryuga and Kai are in completely different worlds comparing power levels

Kai has improved more than you think.

(Dec. 08, 2020  5:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kai has improved more than you think.

not enough to rival 50 percent a god's power and forcing a village to believe his beypsprit was a GOD (sorry but kai has not improved that much sorry)

Pfft the Ultimate Blader. That sounds pathetic