World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Fan Design BeybladeManiac0's PFP designs *Requests accepted* - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Fan Design BeybladeManiac0's PFP designs *Requests accepted* (/Thread-Fan-Design-BeybladeManiac0-s-PFP-designs-Requests-accepted)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Beyblade PFPs *Requests accepted* - UnseenBurst - Jul. 20, 2021

(Jul. 20, 2021  12:42 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2021  8:19 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Can u give mine a cool background that really goes with the character thx

Yo, @BladekingX if you want a PFP you can get one here

Oh dang oh dang oh dang oh dang, I wasn't notified of this post. Do you still want me to do it?

Um Sure maybe you could do somethin with my current PFP? To add some extra cool effect

RE: Beyblade PFPs *Requests accepted* - BeybladeManiac0 - Jul. 20, 2021

(Jul. 20, 2021  12:45 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2021  12:42 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Oh dang oh dang oh dang oh dang, I wasn't notified of this post. Do you still want me to do it?

Um Sure maybe you could do somethin with my current PFP? To add some extra cool effect

Like what? I could add a filter, some effects, pretty much most edits I can do.

RE: Beyblade PFPs *Requests accepted* - GenesisBlader - Jul. 20, 2021

(Jul. 20, 2021  12:47 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2021  12:45 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Um Sure maybe you could do somethin with my current PFP? To add some extra cool effect

uh im sorry if i'm interupting but after ur done with him can you make me like an infinite achilles and aiger pfp with intense fire in the background?

(Jul. 20, 2021  12:51 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2021  12:47 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Like what? I could add a filter, some effects, pretty much most edits I can do.

uh im sorry if i'm interupting but after ur done with him can you make me like an infinite achilles and aiger pfp with intense fire in the background?

I can multitask. I'll start yours right now! Shouldn't be long.

(Jul. 20, 2021  12:47 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2021  12:45 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Um Sure maybe you could do somethin with my current PFP? To add some extra cool effect

Maybe add a black background with some stars and can you replace the red part of the eye with a mini flame thanks! (Also add my username plz)

(Jul. 20, 2021  12:51 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2021  12:47 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Like what? I could add a filter, some effects, pretty much most edits I can do.

Done!
[Image: 2cvjdQ9i4A8nWErEIaL3LnV9ycSv6fZwEeIVGn8q...vk2DAkZtKz]

(Jul. 20, 2021  1:00 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Maybe add a black background with some stars and can you replace the red part of the eye with a mini flame thanks! (Also add my username plz)

OK, do you have a version of your PFP without the red eye and background? If you do, it just makes my job easier. It's fine if you don't.

(Jul. 20, 2021  1:16 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2021  12:51 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: uh im sorry if i'm interupting but after ur done with him can you make me like an infinite achilles and aiger pfp with intense fire in the background?

Done!

(Jul. 20, 2021  1:00 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Maybe add a black background with some stars and can you replace the red part of the eye with a mini flame thanks! (Also add my username plz)

OK, do you have a version of your PFP without the red eye and background? If you do, it just makes my job easier. It's fine if you don't.

I don't sorry

(Jul. 20, 2021  1:26 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2021  1:16 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Done!

I don't sorry

Ok, in that case, can you reply to this with full sized image you used for you pfp? (If I just edit the pfp itself. the quality will suck)

(Jul. 20, 2021  1:27 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2021  1:26 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I don't sorry

Ok, in that case, can you reply to this with full sized image you used for you pfp? (If I just edit the pfp itself. the quality will suck)

(Jul. 20, 2021  1:58 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2021  1:27 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Ok, in that case, can you reply to this with full sized image you used for you pfp? (If I just edit the pfp itself. the quality will suck)

Ok, thanks. It's gonna take me a while to get it prefect.

(Jul. 20, 2021  2:18 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2021  1:58 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Ok, thanks. It's gonna take me a while to get it prefect.

Okay, thanks! (Don't try to hard I can live without perfection lol)

(Jul. 20, 2021  2:18 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2021  2:18 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Ok, thanks. It's gonna take me a while to get it prefect.

Okay, thanks! (Don't try to hard I can live without perfection lol)

I mean perfect as in not carpy-looking. I take pride in my work.

RE: Beyblade PFPs *Requests accepted* - GenesisBlader - Jul. 20, 2021

(Jul. 20, 2021  1:16 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2021  12:51 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: uh im sorry if i'm interupting but after ur done with him can you make me like an infinite achilles and aiger pfp with intense fire in the background?

Done!

(Jul. 20, 2021  1:00 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Maybe add a black background with some stars and can you replace the red part of the eye with a mini flame thanks! (Also add my username plz)

thanks!! this looks awesome!!

RE: Beyblade PFPs *Requests accepted* - HyperSpriggan - Jul. 20, 2021

hi, last time i asked for one, i didn't get an answer, maybe you didn't see

may I have a pfp that shows shu (in cho-z attire) with the black parts of the coat turned into white (if possible, if not, no need to do it, I don't want to annoy you or something)
and also with royal king spriggan beside it, in front of light blue flames
also with my name

(Jul. 20, 2021  12:55 PM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: hi, last time i asked for one, i didn't get an answer, maybe you didn't see

may I have a pfp that shows shu (in cho-z attire) with the black parts of the coat turned into white (if possible, if not, no need to do it, I don't want to annoy you or something)
also with my name

Yep, I'll start that now, it might take a while, as colour changes are a bit complicated, but I enjoy the challenge.

(Jul. 20, 2021  12:55 PM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: hi, last time i asked for one, i didn't get an answer, maybe you didn't see

also with my name

[Image: 2yHWVYme9fnmPPQHrRbEw82H1Ih8RaZDrQ2wVWix...Bk8_YnvOCb]

RE: Beyblade PFPs *Requests accepted* - HyperSpriggan - Jul. 21, 2021

(Jul. 20, 2021  9:29 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

also with my name

Yep, I'll start that now, it might take a while, as colour changes are a bit complicated, but I enjoy the challenge.

also with my name

YAY ITS SO GOOD THANK YOU

(Jul. 20, 2021  9:29 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

also with my name

also with my name

also, sorry but are you able to edit it a bit? 
may you make the cho-z spriggan a bit higher and smaller
and for the name font change it to like times new roman
sorry and if you do it, thank you

RE: Beyblade PFPs *Requests accepted* - BeybladeManiac0 - Jul. 21, 2021

(Jul. 21, 2021  7:44 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2021  9:29 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Yep, I'll start that now, it might take a while, as colour changes are a bit complicated, but I enjoy the challenge.

(Jul. 20, 2021  9:29 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Yep, I'll start that now, it might take a while, as colour changes are a bit complicated, but I enjoy the challenge.

Don't worry, I like constructive criticism. I'll start fixing those things, but it might not be done till tomorrow.

RE: Beyblade PFPs *Requests accepted* - BeybladeManiac0 - Jul. 22, 2021

(Jul. 20, 2021  1:00 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Done!
[Image: Tr2TAaTKKkIhRPS3dQMSxwLeqHkSnjeSGFuqLp8e...68wICz2ezq]

RE: Beyblade PFPs *Requests accepted* - LegendJustice - Jul. 22, 2021

Can you edit my Pfp but with my logo ( LJ) and Ranjiro has red in his right eye

RE: Beyblade PFPs *Requests accepted* - GenesisBlader - Jul. 22, 2021

(Jul. 22, 2021  1:04 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

Done!

bruh i would literally be sitting around with a thumb up my nose for a whole day not knowing what to do, nice job on this!

RE: Beyblade PFPs *Requests accepted* - UnseenBurst - Jul. 22, 2021

(Jul. 22, 2021  1:04 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

Done!

Oh my lord you did amazing what do I owe you?

(Jul. 21, 2021  7:44 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:

[Image: RbsHLKnlCtGwhhq74564NX8XVsB47MT_HrHnI1_O...FAe2xGIhbb]

(Jul. 22, 2021  1:14 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  1:04 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Done!

bruh i would literally be sitting around with a thumb up my nose for a whole day not knowing what to do, nice job on this!

Thanks! It's nice to know that lots of people appreciate my work!

(Jul. 22, 2021  1:14 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  1:04 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Done!

Oh my lord you did amazing what do I owe you?

Your soul.

You don't owe me anything. My payment from these requests is being able to do something for other people on this site and walk away with a few new digital editing skills.

(Jul. 22, 2021  1:08 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Can you edit my Pfp but with my logo ( LJ) and Ranjiro has red in his right eye

Wait, my right or Ranjiro's right?

RE: Beyblade PFPs *Requests accepted* - LegendJustice - Jul. 22, 2021

(Jul. 22, 2021  1:44 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2021  7:44 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: YAY ITS SO GOOD THANK YOU

(Jul. 22, 2021  1:14 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: bruh i would literally be sitting around with a thumb up my nose for a whole day not knowing what to do, nice job on this!

(Jul. 22, 2021  1:14 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Oh my lord you did amazing what do I owe you?

Your soul.

You don't owe me anything. My payment from these requests is being able to do something for other people on this site and walk away with a few new digital editing skills.

(Jul. 22, 2021  1:08 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Can you edit my Pfp but with my logo ( LJ) and Ranjiro has red in his right eye

Ranjiro

RE: Beyblade PFPs *Requests accepted* - UnseenBurst - Jul. 22, 2021

(Jul. 22, 2021  1:44 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2021  7:44 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: YAY ITS SO GOOD THANK YOU

(Jul. 22, 2021  1:14 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: bruh i would literally be sitting around with a thumb up my nose for a whole day not knowing what to do, nice job on this!

(Jul. 22, 2021  1:14 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Oh my lord you did amazing what do I owe you?

Your soul.

Thanks!

(Jul. 22, 2021  2:05 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  1:44 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: [Image: RbsHLKnlCtGwhhq74564NX8XVsB47MT_HrHnI1_O...FAe2xGIhbb]

Your soul.

Ranjiro

OK, so just to be sure, that would mean my left?
(Also do you want the eye to just be coloured red, or do you want it to be glowing red, like UnseenBurst's pfp?)

To celebrate this being the 300th post of this thread, here is a pic of one of my OCs I made using Picrew:
[Image: WpZA9LMsjTptwdOM3eIqZKH6OfxZUYuFTRZpGICw...6WpssvZRzr]