World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Fan Fiction Beyblade: Angels {~A Dark Beyblade Story~} - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Fan Fiction Beyblade: Angels {~A Dark Beyblade Story~} (/Thread-Fan-Fiction-Beyblade-Angels-A-Dark-Beyblade-Story)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Beyblade: Angels - reshiwum - May. 11, 2021

(May. 10, 2021  8:29 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(May. 10, 2021  8:25 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Twitter is the perfect explanation of how a person can be cruel and ruthless

I never said someone cannot be cruel and ruthless. I meant that if someone has ruthlessness and cruelty, he/she will also have empathy, sadness etc all other emotions.

my guy have you read the recent chapter

alena do be kinda soft

RE: Beyblade: Angels - DeltaZakuro - May. 11, 2021

Alena's Main + Destructive Theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0wQCh0o76A

RE: Beyblade: Angels - Ryuga's Son - May. 11, 2021

(May. 11, 2021  1:23 AM)tenma Wrote:
(May. 10, 2021  8:29 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I never said someone cannot be cruel and ruthless. I meant that if someone has ruthlessness and cruelty, he/she will also have empathy, sadness etc all other emotions.

my guy have you read the recent chapter

alena do be kinda soft

Yes I have.

RE: Beyblade: Angels - DeltaZakuro - May. 11, 2021

just want to take a moment to explain the attitude and personality since some dont quite get it. Alena is supposed to be a villainous protagonist with absolutely no compassion or happiness and its not rainbows and unicorns when it comes to her, its skulls, death and cold abysmal darkness. basically something most of us expected Bell to be.

Yes, Alena can be a softie at times (usually it only happens as a writing mistake since im more used to writing goodie-2-shoes characters but it might be an occasional intentional thing in the future.).

i will be developing the evil/dark side of Alena the most over the coming episodes before her soft side and thats because i want to see how evil i can make this character before a big fallout happens in the story.

RE: Beyblade: Angels - DeltaZakuro - May. 12, 2021

(title was changed)

Episode 4: Vicious Rematch! Anahel Vs Valkyrie! Summary

RE: Beyblade: Angels - DeltaZakuro - May. 14, 2021

Episode 3
https://www.wattpad.com/1068649233-beyblade-angels-episode-3-space-and-time-canon

RE: Beyblade: Angels - i'm batman - May. 14, 2021

(May. 14, 2021  1:27 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Episode 3
https://www.wattpad.com/1068649233-beyblade-angels-episode-3-space-and-time-canon

Well I was not expecting Haiden to win or anything but Alena straight up destroyed him. I think Valkyrie will break next chapter.

RE: Beyblade: Angels - PinkRose - May. 14, 2021

Chapter Rating, here we go!

Plot: 5/5. We're still in the setup episodes and getting to know the cast, and everything is going smoothly up until now.
Dialogue: 5/5. "Whoever made this Bey sure has a thing for rubber" cracked me up so hard for some reason (idk if it's just me but apparently every chapter has this funny bit and I give you props for that).
Characterization: 5/5. Pretty cool as usual, and apparently Vala's hiding something...*starts speculating all the way to the sky*.
Grammar: 4.5/5. Same thing with the tenses, but I haven't caught anything else.
Battle: 4.5/5. Ngl I expected Haiden to win a round before he got rekt Ranzo-style (mainly because of the title) but this works too. My boy, you have to up your game if you wanna have a shot at beating Alena.

Final Rating: 24/25. Neat chapter, looking forward to see how the next battle's gonna play out.

Also random note: I just realized King Spriggan uses a Disc Frame and a Metal Ring of the same name (Axe). Huh.

RE: Beyblade: Angels - ZionandBirddo - May. 14, 2021

(May. 14, 2021  1:42 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

Chapter Rating, here we go!

Plot: 5/5. We're still in the setup episodes and getting to know the cast, and everything is going smoothly up until now.
Dialogue: 5/5. "Whoever made this Bey sure has a thing for rubber" cracked me up so hard for some reason (idk if it's just me but apparently every chapter has this funny bit and I give you props for that).
Characterization: 5/5. Pretty cool as usual, and apparently Vala's hiding something...*starts speculating all the way to the sky*.
Grammar: 4.5/5. Same thing with the tenses, but I haven't caught anything else.
Battle: 4.5/5. Ngl I expected Haiden to win a round before he got rekt Ranzo-style (mainly because of the title) but this works too. My boy, you have to up your game if you wanna have a shot at beating Alena.

Final Rating: 24/25. Neat chapter, looking forward to see how the next battle's gonna play out.

Also random note: I just realized King Spriggan uses a Disc Frame and a Metal Ring of the same name (Axe). Huh.
I can’t wait for Selena’s special move: Axe Axe Break.

RE: Beyblade: Angels - Ryuga's Son - May. 14, 2021

Can alena lose lol?

RE: Beyblade: Angels - UnseenBurst - May. 14, 2021

She is too powerful to lose she does not believe in the word lose lol

DeltaZakuro, are you interested in a crossover with Scion of the Legends and Beybade Burst Angels?

(May. 14, 2021  3:47 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: DeltaZakuro, are you interested in a crossover with Scion of the Legends and Beybade Burst Angels?

Sorry but no, i don't really do crossovers.

(May. 14, 2021  3:48 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  3:47 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: DeltaZakuro, are you interested in a crossover with Scion of the Legends and Beybade Burst Angels?

Sorry but no, i don't really do crossovers.

Oh ok, it's fine. I was hoping yes tho. It would be cool

(May. 14, 2021  3:39 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:

Can alena lose lol?

gonna take a lot of firepower to beat Alena.

(May. 14, 2021  4:06 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  3:39 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Can alena lose lol?

gonna take a lot of firepower to beat Alena.

Ryuga. he can clap Alena.

I just realized the contest winners are announced today, I'm really excited to see who wins this one!

(May. 14, 2021  5:52 PM)ZionandBirddo Wrote: I just realized the contest winners are announced today, I'm really excited to see who wins this one!

Bruh I almost forgot. Hype battery has been recharged.

Hope I win. I'm crossing my fingers. Anyways, good luck to every contester!

Thank you for reminding me! i literally almost forgot.

after a ton of thought, our 2 winners are....

Bear in mind, there wasnt an entry that i disliked as a matter of fact i really liked everyone's character but i only could choose 2. hope no one starts getting all up and arms over this.

Congrats to the winners! one character will appear in Ep.33 and the other will appear in Ep.40

(May. 14, 2021  6:45 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Thank you for reminding me! i literally almost forgot.

Bear in mind, there wasnt an entry that i disliked as a matter of fact i really liked everyone's character but i only could choose 2. hope no one starts getting all up and arms over this.

Congrats to the winners! one character will appear in Ep.33 and the other will appear in Ep.40

Imma die of sadness. NO! My Jigoku! I guess i'll use him in my fan fic. *I die*

Congrats @Tenma and PinkRose.

(May. 14, 2021  6:45 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Thank you for reminding me! i literally almost forgot.

Flight gang let's goooooo-
Congrats to tenma, and gg to everyone else. Y'all entered very interesting characters which makes it understandably hard to choose between them. Patiently waiting for episode whenever-the-flip-Droite-appears.

RE: Beyblade: Angels - i'm batman - May. 14, 2021

Congratulations to the winners PinkRose and @tenma! GG everyone and looking forward to seeing Droite and Hiroki in the story.

I knew it! Their entries were really good congrats to PinkRose and @tenma great work you guys!

RE: Beyblade: Angels - reshiwum - May. 15, 2021

HIRO GOES BRRRRRR

also congrats to PinkRose and gg to everyone!! Everyone's entries are really cool too! :D