World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Legend27 - Dec. 19, 2020

(Dec. 19, 2020  8:02 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  7:12 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: It would be good to have a main character that does not cry so much

Or someone who's not average-minded/dumb. I'm sick of seeing dumb/average-minded MCs.

Yeah same

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - SpeedySuomi - Dec. 19, 2020

Like, do something other than 'screw it. clutch time, time to attack using my 1 and only braincell'.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Sparking2003 - Dec. 19, 2020

Hope the opening of Season 6 have the same vibes like Cho Z

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - PinkRose - Dec. 19, 2020

(Dec. 19, 2020  8:02 AM)Longinox Wrote: Or someone who's not average-minded/dumb. I'm sick of seeing dumb/average-minded MCs.

And overly emotional protgas too
(Looking at you, Drum..)

I'd really like it if the protag uses a Stamina Bey and the Rival uses an Attack type. That would be a nice twist if you ask me.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Sparking2003 - Dec. 19, 2020

My own predictions:

Title: Beyblade Burst NeoRey
Main Characters:

Lazura Kanaki (Protagonist), Hozai Sanuba (Antagonist)

Returning Legend Characters:

Valt Aoi, Koryu Drum, Asahi Hikaru, Fubuki Sumiye, Suoh Genji, Cuza Archerman, Amane.

Plot:

Aiga Akaba had been dissapeared 7 months after the event of Sparking/Superking. Valt Aoi go to search him with Hikaru at Aiga's house but Aiga is not there until they both encounters Lazura, a boy age 14 who was a close friend with Aiga. At the same time, Lazura has finish making his NeoRey Bey name Guardian Lancelott. In order to find Aiga, his closet friend and proof to the world that he can be a rival to Aiga and Achilles but have no intention on becoming the World's champion, His Light starting now!

Bey names:

Guardian Lancelott (Protagonist's name)
Virus Harpuia (Antagonist's name)

Legends returning Beys:

Angel Valkyrie
Wisdom Dragon
Cyber Helios
Nexus Forneus
Magma Salamander
Rey Chronos
Tamashi Ashura

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - PinkRose - Dec. 19, 2020

It's actually Chronos (Cognite in the dub)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Dec. 24, 2020

Legends returning Beys:
Justice Valkyrie
Eternity Achilles
Majesty Dragon
Flammable Hyperion
Hot Helios

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - DeltaZakuro - Dec. 24, 2020

(Dec. 24, 2020  11:11 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Legends returning Beys:
Justice Valkyrie
Eternity Achilles
Majesty Dragon
Flammable Hyperion
Hot Helios

Confirmed or speculation?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Dec. 24, 2020

I like to see something belong to Chinese Myth , Japanese Myth and some legendary place

(Dec. 24, 2020  11:13 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
Justice Valkyrie
Eternity Achilles
Majesty Dragon
Flammable Hyperion
Hot Helios

Confirmed or speculation?
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] predictions[/font]

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Dec. 26, 2020

Like Avalon, Orichi , leviathan, Vampire, Genbu

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - valtaoi_007 - Dec. 26, 2020

(Dec. 19, 2020  8:02 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  7:12 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: It would be good to have a main character that does not cry so much

Or someone who's not average-minded/dumb. I'm sick of seeing dumb/average-minded MCs.
There is Hikaru, Lain, Delta (He was one of the mains, not THE MAIN, but one of the mains)
there is Rantaro (he was one of the mains of season 1 and 2, and he was the coach of the club, he was just weak)
Aiga is a little smort, he created his own bey with the help only of his sister, and none of them knew how to make beys.

But I also want more smart characters, THANK YOU DRUM.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - BeybladeFanOff - Dec. 26, 2020

Justice Valkyrie
Eternity Achilles
Majesty Dragon
Flammable Hyperion
Hot Helios

We don't know about Hyperion or Helios so wait.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - g2_ - Dec. 26, 2020

Please, no more main characters.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Dec. 26, 2020

We need a whole squad wipe with 2 returning faces imo.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Ryuga's Son - Dec. 26, 2020

(Dec. 26, 2020  5:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: We need a whole squad wipe with 2 returning faces imo.

we need character development, better plots, cool beys, and very cool gimmicks. That can make burst good.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Dec. 26, 2020

(Dec. 26, 2020  6:05 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  5:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: We need a whole squad wipe with 2 returning faces imo.

we need character development, better plots, cool beys, and very cool gimmicks. That can make burst good.

Well yeah obviously, but having all that with a bunch of new characters will not only make it good but also make it feel fresh.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - marutti - Dec. 26, 2020

Please no more legends

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - 6Jupiter5 - Dec. 26, 2020

(Dec. 26, 2020  5:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: We need a whole squad wipe with 2 returning faces imo.

I totally agree. Although we might not be getting another Achilles Unhappy I would personally be down for a fresh start, however I hope they don’t follow the evo and burst formula and give us something new. Even so, a fresh start is highly unlikely as the anime is used to promote the toys and the reason why they have these returning characters is to promote he toys and generate hype for it (children associate the beys with characters they like [hence why Fumiya is so unpopular] so they want to buy the toys it’s a really good marketing strategy used frequently by shows made to promote a toy brand). In conclusion the chances for a fresh start are highly unlikely just due to what kids like and the classical TT is a company (also wasn’t this idea explored in GT where Valt and Aiga where the only returning characters)

(Dec. 26, 2020  6:55 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  5:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: We need a whole squad wipe with 2 returning faces imo.

I totally agree. Although we might not be getting another Achilles Unhappy I would personally be down for a fresh start, however I hope they don’t follow the evo and burst formula and give us something new. Even so, a fresh start is highly unlikely as the anime is used to promote the toys and the reason why they have these returning characters is to promote he toys and generate hype for it (children associate the beys with characters they like [hence why Fumiya is so unpopular] so they want to buy the toys it’s a really good marketing strategy used frequently by shows made to promote a toy brand). In conclusion the chances for a fresh start are highly unlikely just due to what kids like and the classical TT is a company (also wasn’t this idea explored in GT where Valt and Aiga where the only returning characters)

Well they've done it in Rise so I think they can do it again.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - 6Jupiter5 - Dec. 26, 2020

(Dec. 26, 2020  7:18 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  6:55 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I totally agree. Although we might not be getting another Achilles Unhappy I would personally be down for a fresh start, however I hope they don’t follow the evo and burst formula and give us something new. Even so, a fresh start is highly unlikely as the anime is used to promote the toys and the reason why they have these returning characters is to promote he toys and generate hype for it (children associate the beys with characters they like [hence why Fumiya is so unpopular] so they want to buy the toys it’s a really good marketing strategy used frequently by shows made to promote a toy brand). In conclusion the chances for a fresh start are highly unlikely just due to what kids like and the classical TT is a company (also wasn’t this idea explored in GT where Valt and Aiga where the only returning characters)

Well they've done it in Rise so I think they can do it again.

Rise was also not the most popular. It’s worth mentioning that the sales went down during GT for TT

(Dec. 26, 2020  7:30 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  7:18 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Well they've done it in Rise so I think they can do it again.

Rise was also not the most popular. It’s worth mentioning that the sales went down during GT for TT

I don't think that was because of the new characters though. First we have Infinite Lock and Japanese fans mostly like when their beys Burst, so this like Turbo Blades were not popular. Second this was the start of episodes with short run time, which was a big turn off for alot of people.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Ryuga's Son - Dec. 26, 2020

(Dec. 26, 2020  7:30 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  7:18 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Well they've done it in Rise so I think they can do it again.

rise was trash

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Dec. 27, 2020

(Dec. 26, 2020  8:59 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  7:30 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Rise was also not the most popular. It’s worth mentioning that the sales went down during GT for TT

rise was trash

Is interesting when The Dragon, Devil, Ashura can talk

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Dec. 27, 2020

(Dec. 27, 2020  1:29 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  8:59 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: rise was trash

Is interesting when The Dragon, Devil, Ashura can talk

I like Ashindra's personality the most out of all the Avatars.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Hikikomori808 - Dec. 27, 2020

Wow... a 6th season? They should have stopped at 4 geez. I mean, I love burst but I feel like they’re milking tf out of it like rockstar and gta...