World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 - EarthHelios - Dec. 09, 2020

New generation people

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 - [[ NØBØDY ]] - Dec. 09, 2020

(Dec. 09, 2020  2:11 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  2:04 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: *cough* Technically dual spin *cough* not pure left spin *cough*.

Don’t forget Hell Salamander.
Well the attack mode was a flop

I just want new characters I dont want any old ones returning. Its just boring

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 - Eclipse Force - Dec. 09, 2020

(Dec. 09, 2020  2:20 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I just want new characters I dont want any old ones returning. Its just boring

Honestly same. I would like to see Valt back though. Maybe not a blader.

(Dec. 09, 2020  2:59 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  2:20 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I just want new characters I dont want any old ones returning. Its just boring

Honestly same. I would like to see Valt back though. Maybe not a blader.

Valt is a total nightmare for me

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 - Eclipse Force - Dec. 09, 2020

Ready for the hiatus tbh. Hoping Season 6 is the end. Getting bored of Burst.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - The Blacknight - Dec. 11, 2020

I changed the thread name

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Dec. 11, 2020

Nah I aint expecting any surprises unless Shu becomes the final boss here lol

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - SpeedySuomi - Dec. 11, 2020

I don't wanna sound like a simp here but I'd want a girl as a protagonist (not the MC, just a protagonist like how Rantaro, Ranjiro, Amane and etc. play their parts). And I'd want a Defense-type Bey for the MC for a change, and it better be left-spin as well, right is decent so long as they have Defense.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Dec. 11, 2020

I would say that maybe we get multiple antagonists like Shogun Steel did. And dont mention Harry cause he is annoying

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Tommykats - Dec. 11, 2020

I just want fleshed out characters like from season 1&2 and episodes that only feature a certain character that isn’t the protagonist like the Xhaka episode in God.

Character storytelling needs to be prioritized instead of wasting episode counts on unnecessary filler that evolves around the main character. This is only made worse by the 12min duration.

And for goodness sake, proper power scaling for legacy characters and newcomers. What are writers taking....

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Dec. 11, 2020

(Dec. 11, 2020  5:17 PM)Tommykats Wrote: I just want fleshed out characters like from season 1&2 and episodes that only feature a certain character that isn’t the protagonist like the Xhaka episode in God.

Character storytelling needs to be prioritized instead of wasting episode counts on unnecessary filler that evolves around the main character. This is only made worse by the 12min duration.

And for goodness sake, proper power scaling for legacy characters and newcomers.  What are writers taking....

They can't make entire episode solely on character progression due to the short run time, each episode has to be important. They just work in character progression during the normal story. Like they always do.

I think it would be cool if we got 5 main characters and 7 antagonists. I know Im asking alot but it could happen very well

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Tommykats - Dec. 11, 2020

(Dec. 11, 2020  5:18 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  5:17 PM)Tommykats Wrote: I just want fleshed out characters like from season 1&2 and episodes that only feature a certain character that isn’t the protagonist like the Xhaka episode in God.

And for goodness sake, proper power scaling for legacy characters and newcomers.  What are writers taking....

They can't make entire episode solely on character progression due to the short run time, each episode has to be important. They just work in character progression during the normal story. Like they always due.
Yea the run time does road block that

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - SpeedySuomi - Dec. 11, 2020

Yeah, Lean's power scaling is absolute feces. He just goes 'me Flare + Lucifer/Uranus = haha get noobed xd' and the way that the Asahi Bros. get Flare but still get curbstomped real hard. And they should make it so that the villain is a good character, with a good backstory, balanced yet powerful in power scaling (by that I meant he should be quite strong, but still can be defeated though not always) and also a good personality. The thing about Lean that ticks me off is the fact that he just wants Flare for no obvious reasons, no not even world domination a.k.a cliche villain motives, the villain for S6 also should have a good motive.

Watch Lane come back

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Dec. 11, 2020

Grr Lain uses plot armor in 2 battles Im so mad

back on topic now

Nah the protag should have like 4 different beys lol

(Dec. 11, 2020  5:24 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Grr Lain uses plot armor in 2 battles Im so mad

back on topic now

He uses plot armor in 90% of his battles. It's too bloody annoying.

Dont mention anything bloody

(Dec. 11, 2020  5:26 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  5:24 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Grr Lain uses plot armor in 2 battles Im so mad

back on topic now

He uses plot armor in 90% of his battles. It's too bloody annoying.

You got the proof to back that up buddy?

Lane is a total zero

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - The Blacknight - Dec. 11, 2020

(Dec. 11, 2020  5:27 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  5:26 PM)Longinox Wrote: He uses plot armor in 90% of his battles. It's too bloody annoying.

You got the proof to back that up buddy?

literally every episode with lane in it aside from lane vs. shu pt 1(wait nvm lane got revenge)

@Longinox Lain uses plot armor against Valt and in the battle royale.

Against Luinor he bounded Luinor away with the barrier reforming.

He smashes Roktavor against the wall and broke it. Roktavor has no attack type moves to possibly get out of that.

Variant Wall can easily beat triple twister. All of the spinning parts are spinning fast with twister, but only like 1 of those fast spinning parts makes contact with the opponent in the first place.

Vs Shu 2nd battle was an easy win for Lain, considering his very bey was made to defeat Spryzen. No barrier means no Spryzen vertical attack. You can counter 2B with your own free spin so no destabilization. World Slash only activates with direct contact to the blade. Limit Break the end attack from above, no World Slash. Every aspect of the bey was made to exploit Spryzen's weaknesses.

Limit Break the end smashed an already weakened Hyperion and Helios to the ground from above. the impact form dropping that high up after being smash from the top and already being weakened will obviously burst them.

Now back on topic as I said before.

(Dec. 11, 2020  5:31 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  5:27 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You got the proof to back that up buddy?

literally every episode with lane in it aside from lane vs. shu pt 1(wait nvm lane got revenge)

(Dec. 11, 2020  5:33 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: @Longinox Lain uses plot armor against Valt and in the battle royale.

Against Luinor he bounded Luinor away with the barrier reforming.

He smashes Roktavor against the wall and broke it. Roktavor has no attack type moves to possibly get out of that.

Variant Wall can easily beat triple twister. All of the spinning parts are spinning fast with twister, but only like 1 of those fast spinning parts makes contact with the opponent in the first place.

Vs Shu 2nd battle was an easy win for Lain, considering his very bey was made to defeat Spryzen. No barrier means no Spryzen vertical attack. You can counter 2B with your own free spin so no destabilization.  World Slash only activates with direct contact to the blade. Limit Break the end attack from above, no World Slash. Every aspect of the bey was made to exploit Spryzen's weaknesses.

Limit Break the end smashed an already weakened Hyperion and Helios to the ground from above. the impact form dropping that high up after being smash from the top and already being weakened will obviously burst them.

Now back on topic as I said before.

The final boss for season six is........ Rantaro!