World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What if the Bond between Blader and bey was real? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: What if the Bond between Blader and bey was real? (/Thread-What-if-the-Bond-between-Blader-and-bey-was-real)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: What if the Bond between Blader and bey was real? - EarthHelios - Nov. 11, 2020

(Nov. 11, 2020  3:24 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  3:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The best bey to go with is L-Drago lol

What happens when you swap the L with lol? it makes Lol-Drago.

Lol

RE: What if the Bond between Blader and bey was real? - TakaraTheLord - Nov. 11, 2020

(Nov. 11, 2020  3:24 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  3:09 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: I would rule the world with my Helios! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!! (Is that enough haha's?)

anime and real life

(mirage is better than king(whispers) )

and your parent would not get you volcano helios by seeing that it would be so dangerous

a 20 dollar toy leading to earth destruction

and yes enough haha's

Please Why do you always have to say that. Always when i'm starting to have fun that you ruin the fun.

RE: What if the Bond between Blader and bey was real? - EarthHelios - Nov. 11, 2020

Lucifer dominates the whole world with Plot armor

RE: What if the Bond between Blader and bey was real? - BladerUmar - Nov. 11, 2020

sorryy takarathelord

TakaraTheLord what would be the bey to destroy the world

RE: What if the Bond between Blader and bey was real? - BladerUmar - Nov. 11, 2020

L drago destroctur

EarthHelios

(Nov. 11, 2020  3:32 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: L drago destroctur

EarthHelios

Didnt L-Drago gets destroyed

RE: What if the Bond between Blader and bey was real? - TakaraTheLord - Nov. 11, 2020

(Nov. 11, 2020  3:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: TakaraTheLord what would be the bey to destroy the world
Hmmm Rising Ragnaruk! it will rise to the top!

(Nov. 11, 2020  3:33 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  3:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: TakaraTheLord what would be the bey to destroy the world
Hmmm Rising Ragnaruk! it will rise to the top!

lol.

Well its not

valkyrie
spriggan
lucifer
fafnir
longinus
helios
hyperion
kerbeus
definettly not trash glide ragnaruk
curse stan
all sparking
all dual layer
all god layer
all cho-z layer

so

so my answer is a custom made 3d prited bey

(Nov. 11, 2020  3:34 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: Well its not

valkyrie
spriggan
lucifer
fafnir
longinus
helios
hyperion
kerbeus
curse stan
all sparking
all dual layer
all god layer
all cho-z layer

so

What about Bakuten SHoot

(Nov. 11, 2020  3:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  3:34 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: Well its not

valkyrie
spriggan
lucifer
fafnir
longinus
helios
hyperion
kerbeus
curse stan
all sparking
all dual layer
all god layer
all cho-z layer

so

What about Bakuten SHoot

Swap the Bakuten with Bakugan = Bakugan Shoot

Dragoon= Creates the wind
Dranzer= Creates Hell
Driger= Creates the Earth
Draciel: Creates the water

Beyblade Burst : Lost Longinus (First L spin)
Beyblade Burst God : Spriggan Requiem (Change spin and change modes)
Beyblade Burst Chozetsu : Cho-z Spriggan (Dash driver)
Beyblade Burst Gatinko : Big bang Genesis (Lord spriggan is pretty good too)
Beyblade Burst Sparking : Helios Volcanoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(ultimate favorite bey!)

Spriggan Requiem rules the world

RE: What if the Bond between Blader and bey was real? - kai edits - Nov. 11, 2020

Well me and maiden will go to the championships and win.

Kids these days........ They wanna be a star

(Nov. 11, 2020  4:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kids these days........ They wanna be a star

Aren't you a kid?

RE: What if the Bond between Blader and bey was real? - ohio blader - Nov. 11, 2020

your the same

RE: What if the Bond between Blader and bey was real? - The Blacknight - Nov. 11, 2020

(Nov. 11, 2020  4:07 PM)kai edits Wrote: Well me and maiden will go to the championships and win.

u and maiden would be screwed by a trident

Jokes aside, i would wanna use Nemesis lol

(Nov. 11, 2020  4:11 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  4:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kids these days........ They wanna be a star

Aren't you a kid?

Not really

RE: What if the Bond between Blader and bey was real? - The Blacknight - Nov. 11, 2020

*cough*OHSHC*cough*

The best bey to rise to the top is Ashura

RE: What if the Bond between Blader and bey was real? - kai edits - Nov. 11, 2020

(Nov. 11, 2020  4:11 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  4:07 PM)kai edits Wrote: Well me and maiden will go to the championships and win.

u and maiden would be screwed by a trident

Remember maiden is a time god so rip any bey lol. I forgot how would fusion work in real life?

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:00 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  4:11 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: u and maiden would be screwed by a trident

Remember maiden is a time god so rip any bey lol. I forgot how would fusion work in real life?

"mAiDeN iS a TiMe GoD"
Diablo Nemesis, L-drago Destructor, Big Bang pegasus, and Hell Kerbecs: Hold my launcher.

Twisted Tempo: Did someone say time god?

about the fusion thing....... idk gotunks or smth