World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
3D Printing Maiden testing/discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: 3D Printing Maiden testing/discussion (/Thread-3D-Printing-Maiden-testing-discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Maiden testing/discussion - kai edits - Oct. 26, 2020

(Oct. 26, 2020  4:31 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  4:28 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: i pmed him and he said atk type... watch someone else come in saying, "im pretty sure it was supposed to be a balance/stamina type" lol
So your telling me I waisted a whole day making a defensive bey for him. But then later for him to say he wants a attack bey even though I already made one for him?!
I want it to be a defense type since vengeful maiden in my fanfic is a defense type.

RE: Maiden testing/discussion - The Blacknight - Oct. 26, 2020

(Oct. 26, 2020  4:31 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  4:28 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: i pmed him and he said atk type... watch someone else come in saying, "im pretty sure it was supposed to be a balance/stamina type" lol
So your telling me I waisted a whole day making a defensive bey for him. But then later for him to say he wants a attack bey even though I already made one for him?!

irdk, but my combo was for universal maiden

RE: Maiden testing/discussion - Golden Freddy - Oct. 26, 2020

(Oct. 26, 2020  4:33 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  4:31 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: So your telling me I waisted a whole day making a defensive bey for him. But then later for him to say he wants a attack bey even though I already made one for him?!
I want it to be a defense type since vengeful maiden in my fanfic is a defense type.
I knew it

(Oct. 26, 2020  3:34 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  3:33 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: even worse. also i dont got genesis, got ripped off and got a fake...

Anyway anyone has a good combo for vengeful maiden it's a sparking bey.

Since it’s a defense bey a good combo would be 2D Mobius. Just awaken 2d or tear the rubber out and 2d will be a god like chassis combined with mobius

RE: Maiden testing/discussion - LeonidasKerbeus - Oct. 26, 2020

(Oct. 26, 2020  4:34 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  4:33 PM)kai edits Wrote: I want it to be a defense type since vengeful maiden in my fanfic is a defense type.
I knew it

(Oct. 26, 2020  3:34 PM)kai edits Wrote: Anyway anyone has a good combo for vengeful maiden it's a sparking bey.

Since it’s a defense bey a good combo would be 2D Mobius. Just awaken 2d or tear the rubber out and 2d will be a god like chassis combined with mobius

he could never awaken it, he'd have to cut it off.
also the hell does it look like I'm not making a tinkercad account just to look at hot garbage

(Oct. 26, 2020  4:42 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  4:34 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: I knew it

he could never awaken it, he'd have to cut it off.
also the hell does it look like I'm not making a tinkercad account just to look at hot garbage

Alright
And how do you know it’s bad

(Oct. 26, 2020  4:44 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  4:42 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: he could never awaken it, he'd have to cut it off.

Alright
two things

1:history repeats itself

2:because its maiden, i cant get over how stupid that name is

(Oct. 26, 2020  4:45 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  4:44 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Alright
two things

1. But it has a whole new design

2. I mean your not wrong. Sometimes I mix this bey up with maiden heaven (zankyes bey)

(Oct. 26, 2020  4:47 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  4:45 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: two things

1. But it has a whole new design

2. I mean your not wrong. Sometimes I mix this bey up with maiden heaven (zankyes bey)

what
is
the
design

just because the design is new doesn't mean its good

plastic and mfb should tell you this
evolutions can be worse than their predecessors

(Oct. 26, 2020  4:48 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  4:47 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: 1. But it has a whole new design

what
is
the
design

just because the design is new doesn't mean its good

plastic and mfb should tell you this
evolutions can be worse than their predecessors
It’s a upgraded version of chronos

RE: Maiden testing/discussion - BuilderROB - Oct. 26, 2020

(Oct. 26, 2020  4:45 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: [quote='Golden Freddy' pid='1642241' dateline='1603727067']

I think it’s supposed to be a JoJo reference to Maiden Heaven. Personally I think that would’ve been a much better name for the Beyblade than just Maiden.

someone just go to tinkercad and take a picture of it and post it here

(Oct. 26, 2020  4:54 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: someone just go to tinkercad and take a picture of it and post it here

Idk how

(Oct. 26, 2020  4:55 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  4:54 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: someone just go to tinkercad and take a picture of it and post it here

Idk how

snipping tool, do new, save the image, go to imgur, make an account, upload the picture, paste the link here

RE: Maiden testing/discussion - The Blacknight - Oct. 26, 2020

when is maiden supposed to come?

(Oct. 26, 2020  4:58 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  4:55 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Idk how

snipping tool, do new, save the image, go to imgur, make an account, upload the picture, paste the link here

I can’t. It keeps saying error 400 “your browser is sending a invalid request”

RE: Maiden testing/discussion - beykid44 - Oct. 26, 2020

oh so imgurs better? im making a chronos evo called Scythe chronos in reference to scythe kronos

LeonidasKerbeus would you know anything bout this plus umm i got some help from kai lol ill show you the parts

(Oct. 26, 2020  5:38 PM)beykid44 Wrote: oh so imgurs better? im making a chronos evo called Scythe chronos in reference to scythe kronos

LeonidasKerbeus would you know anything bout this plus umm i got some help from kai lol ill show you the parts

God, please dont base chronos off of kronos they ARENT THE SAME.
make it TIME BASED PLEASE
and what kai did you get help from

(Oct. 26, 2020  5:45 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  5:38 PM)beykid44 Wrote: oh so imgurs better? im making a chronos evo called Scythe chronos in reference to scythe kronos

God, please dont base chronos off of kronos they ARENT THE SAME.

i decided to base my ring off of maidens with several alterations to not have it shatter in fricken peices lol

well atleast ik to not ask for help from you again it wasnt a final name but i guess it pesters you lol

(Oct. 26, 2020  5:47 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  5:45 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: God, please dont base chronos off of kronos they ARENT THE SAME.

i decided to base my ring off of maidens with several alterations to not have it shatter in fricken peices lol

God no
that is the worst idea
dont
please
maidens shape is still bad
and overly recoil-inducing
please

(Oct. 26, 2020  5:51 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  5:47 PM)beykid44 Wrote: i decided to base my ring off of maidens with several alterations to not have it shatter in fricken peices lol

God no
that is the worst idea
dont
please
please

wait so that circle @$$ chronos looking ring induces recoil hmmmmmmmmm i think not

Unless im just dumb and need to learn more physics

plus this is a diff design i saw it its WAY better than the last one but im not good at 3d printing

RE: Maiden testing/discussion - 6Jupiter5 - Oct. 26, 2020

(Oct. 26, 2020  5:51 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  5:47 PM)beykid44 Wrote: i decided to base my ring off of maidens with several alterations to not have it shatter in fricken peices lol

God no
that is the worst idea
dont
please
please

I made this galaxy Pegasus remake some time ago, do you think that it’ll break easily?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pZwAezpCldovRkH-1_1fxDY8Cfs4cnXx/view?usp=drivesdk

(Oct. 26, 2020  5:53 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  5:51 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: God no
that is the worst idea
dont
please
please

wait so that circle @$$ chronos looking ring induces recoil hmmmmmmmmm i think not

plus this is a diff design i saw it its WAY better than the last one but im not good at 3d printing

Please trust me
i know a lot about physics
even if you changed the shape a bit it doesnt change the fact that no matter what its a terrible design and regardless of what you do to it will suffer Draciel Syndrome
and will still shatter

(Oct. 26, 2020  5:56 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  5:53 PM)beykid44 Wrote: wait so that circle @$$ chronos looking ring induces recoil hmmmmmmmmm i think not

Please trust me
i know a lot about physics
even if you changed the shape a bit it doesnt change the fact that no matter what its a terrible design and regardless of what you do to it will suffer Draciel Syndrome
and will still shatter

welp i fricked i know youre doing alotta work helping kai but could you help me design my ring and chip pls if not thats ok i made a chassis too

(Oct. 26, 2020  5:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  5:51 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: God no
that is the worst idea
dont
please
please

I made this galaxy Pegasus remake some time ago, do you think that it’ll break easily?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pZwAezpCldovRkH-1_1fxDY8Cfs4cnXx/view?usp=drivesdk

1: Fragile, the triangle shape is bad, people.
2: no attack power whatsoever. Unlike galaxy.
3: i need to see the underside.

If you want a good basis, make it similar to Cyber/PWS Pegasis and make it similar to galaxy.

The wings are too "flowy", they will make bey's deflect off of it and no harm will be done. it can't utilize its inertia, unlike the og Galaxy Pegasis.

RE: Maiden testing/discussion - kai edits - Oct. 26, 2020

(Oct. 26, 2020  4:59 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: when is maiden supposed to come?
Idk let me pm my friend.