World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Burst Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Burst-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Takara Tomy Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Regalia-genesis-perfect-genesis-testing-and-discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 05, 2020

(Nov. 05, 2020  4:11 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:08 PM)kai edits Wrote: Did you see the new design for maiden? Since maiden broke I feel beyblade has no meaning for me anymore.

that doesn't mean you have to pressure other people into doing your work for you. Also, I can almost guarantee that beyblade will hold no meaning for the both of us in a few decades, even years. It's just a phase.

I wouldn’t know about that one. Beyblade isn’t a phase when you’re still playing with it at the teenager phase.

RE: Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - The Blacknight - Nov. 05, 2020

(Nov. 05, 2020  4:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:11 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: that doesn't mean you have to pressure other people into doing your work for you. Also, I can almost guarantee that beyblade will hold no meaning for the both of us in a few decades, even years. It's just a phase.

I wouldn’t know about that one. Beyblade isn’t a phase when you’re still playing with it at the teenager phase.

Am i a teen tho

RE: Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 05, 2020

(Nov. 05, 2020  5:00 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I wouldn’t know about that one. Beyblade isn’t a phase when you’re still playing with it at the teenager phase.

Am i a teen tho

I don’t know and don’t tell me your age (I could be a stalker for all you know, never trust anyone on the internet)

RE: Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - The Blacknight - Nov. 05, 2020

(Nov. 05, 2020  5:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  5:00 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Am i a teen tho

I don’t know and don’t tell me your age (I could be a stalker for all you know, never trust anyone on the internet)

why would I tell u my age im not stupid

RE: Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - BladerGem - Nov. 05, 2020

(Nov. 05, 2020  4:13 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:11 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: that doesn't mean you have to pressure other people into doing your work for you. Also, I can almost guarantee that beyblade will hold no meaning for the both of us in a few decades, even years. It's just a phase.
No I just wanted to improve it. I have no meaning going on with beyblade since maiden broke so goodbye beyblade.

Deja vu, we've done this song and dance before. You're not quitting, you just want attention.

RE: Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - kai edits - Nov. 05, 2020

(Nov. 05, 2020  8:34 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:13 PM)kai edits Wrote: No I just wanted to improve it. I have no meaning going on with beyblade since maiden broke so goodbye beyblade.

Deja vu, we've done this song and dance before. You're not quitting, you just want attention.
I am gonna actually quit. Is their a way I can delete a account?

(Nov. 05, 2020  9:01 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  8:34 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Deja vu, we've done this song and dance before. You're not quitting, you just want attention.
I am gonna actually quit. Is their a way I can delete a account?

I mean you can get banned and that’s as effective as quitting, but why?

RE: Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - kai edits - Nov. 05, 2020

(Nov. 05, 2020  9:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  9:01 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am gonna actually quit. Is their a way I can delete a account?

I mean you can get banned and that’s as effective as quitting, but why?
Idk just wanted to know but I will probably stay on wbo for awhile

RE: Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - LeonidasKerbeus - Nov. 05, 2020

holy scheisse this thread is still going?
i thought it was CLOSED
yall still haven't solved this yet?

RE: Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - BladerGem - Nov. 05, 2020

(Nov. 05, 2020  10:33 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: holy scheisse this thread is still going?
i thought it was CLOSED

Right? And he STILL hasn't posted a picture of his broken Maiden! 🙄

RE: Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - EarthHelios - Nov. 05, 2020

(Nov. 05, 2020  11:00 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  10:33 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: holy scheisse this thread is still going?
i thought it was CLOSED

Is he lying?

(Nov. 05, 2020  11:00 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
i thought it was CLOSED

You know what? I post it later since i am still heart broken and recently i broke up with my girlfriend so i am not in a mood right now.

(Nov. 05, 2020  11:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  11:00 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Right? And he STILL hasn't posted a picture of his broken Maiden! 🙄

Is he lying?

Probably, I mean he's said multiple times that he'd "post it later" (along with the list of parts that he owns, which EVERYONE has asked him to post).

RE: Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - EarthHelios - Nov. 05, 2020

(Nov. 05, 2020  11:14 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  11:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Is he lying?

Probably, I mean he's said multiple times that he'd "post it later" (along with the list of parts that he owns, which EVERYONE has asked him to post).

#GetThatOutOfHere

RE: Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - LeonidasKerbeus - Nov. 05, 2020

ok brb imma go ask someone something

I'm am gonna post it after I hopeful fix my issues

RE: Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - The Blacknight - Nov. 06, 2020

Bruh lmao this is one of the funniest wbo threads lol

RE: Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - LeonidasKerbeus - Nov. 06, 2020

me waiting to get the info i asked for

RE: Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - The Blacknight - Nov. 06, 2020

(Nov. 06, 2020  2:38 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: me waiting to get the info i asked for

The longer you look at it, the faster it seems...