World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Sparking-Episode-29-October-9-2020)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Admiral W - Oct. 07, 2020

(Oct. 07, 2020  1:34 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  1:26 AM)Admiral W Wrote: In a way. Valt wasn't really luck based. He worked really hard to get as good as he did. He thought things out far more then Hyuga does. They're both balls of energy though and love expending it lol.

In the first season Valt didn’t have any strategy other than attack. His last second burst against Zac was luck.
Valt is the kind of blader that likes to take situations head on. But he does so armed with well practiced and perfected moves. He also has a strategic side (Episode 12 of season 1 for example). As far as the burst on Zac is concerned, that burst wasn't out of nowhere. When you look at the episode you can see that Zeutron was already close to bursting.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - MadaMan - Oct. 07, 2020

do ya guys thing Hyuga will turn evil and break valkyrie, cause that happened with Aiger and Valt around the same episode number in Turbo

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Zeutron - Oct. 07, 2020

(Oct. 07, 2020  2:08 AM)MadaMan Wrote: do ya guys thing Hyuga will turn evil and break valkyrie, cause that happened with Aiger and Valt around the same episode number in Turbo
That would be out of nowhere with zero build up so I doubt that would happen.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - AwakenedGenesis - Oct. 07, 2020

Valt vs Hyuga is a big and controversial moment in this season. While I don't think Valkyrie is going to lose, it's still possible. I'm honestly fine with whoever wins, I just don't want to see Hyperion burst Valkyrie because there is no way Hyuga has that much power. The battle would go on for longer without any bursts, and long battles are what I like because they show a blader's real power and skill.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - ValtKurenai2020 - Oct. 07, 2020

(Oct. 06, 2020  10:26 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  9:15 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Not saying power is everything. Strategy is important. But all the strategy in the world will not help when your opponent vastly eclipse's you in power. As we've seen in numerous battles before.

We've had numerous examples of that very principle.

Valt is strong, but his strength doesnt just eclipse out Hyuga. We've seen Hyperion clash against him fine in the preview, so I dont see your point there.
Well its not about only Hyuga can make strategy.
Valt can also make strategy like Lui did against Hikaru and Drum

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Phengpegasus - Oct. 07, 2020

(Oct. 07, 2020  2:08 AM)MadaMan Wrote: do ya guys thing Hyuga will turn evil and break valkyrie, cause that happened with Aiger and Valt around the same episode number in Turbo

..... There is literally nothing that indicates that Hyuga will break Valkyrie. Don’t know where you got that from.

(Oct. 07, 2020  3:06 AM)AwakenedGenesis Wrote: Valt vs Hyuga is a big and controversial moment in this season. While I don't think Valkyrie is going to lose, it's still possible. I'm honestly fine with whoever wins, I just don't want to see Hyperion burst Valkyrie because there is no way Hyuga has that much power. The battle would go on for longer without any bursts, and long battles are what I like because they show a blader's real power and skill.
In a 12 minute episode, pretty sure Hyperion will burst Valkyrie. Which would be BS.

(Oct. 07, 2020  3:46 AM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  10:26 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Valt is strong, but his strength doesnt just eclipse out Hyuga. We've seen Hyperion clash against him fine in the preview, so I dont see your point there.
Well its not about only Hyuga can make strategy.
Valt can also make strategy like Lui did against Hikaru and Drum

Hyuga doesn’t make any strategies at all. Lol

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Valt_lover - Oct. 07, 2020

It's just episode 29 . There Is no chance for valt to lose here

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Beyblade Stars - Oct. 07, 2020

They should've always keep valt the best

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Eclipse Force - Oct. 07, 2020

(Oct. 06, 2020  11:04 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  10:52 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt is far stronger than him as we've seen in all their previous battles. In fact, all of their battles have been one contact bursts.

Granted Hyuga is somewhat stronger since then, but not by a massive amount. Only logical way for would be the first times I'd have to admit to Sparking plot armor. No way he can power jump or strategize to win this battle without four leaf clovers.

He doesn’t have to jump in power since he’s already strong enough naturally to clash at the very least. All Hyuga needs to worry about it was Valtryek will do. He doesn’t know this and he can not make strategies, but as we’ve seen, during the battle he can  counter them. No four leaf clovers needed.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - g2_ - Oct. 08, 2020

You guys need to chill. Even Drum lost against Aiga in Gachi, and the finals were Delta vs Aiga. Valt vs Lane has been heavily teased. Besides Valt vs Lane is a much more exciting battle than Lane vs Hyuga.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - TheGolden Blade - Oct. 08, 2020

(Oct. 08, 2020  1:36 AM)g2_ Wrote: You guys need to chill. Even Drum lost against Aiga in Gachi, and the finals were Delta vs Aiga. Valt vs Lane has been heavily teased. Besides Valt vs Lane is a much more exciting battle than Lane vs Hyuga.

Yeah. But they have a perfect opportunity to make hyperion break if they do Lane vs Hyuga. But Valt is far stronger then Hyuga so I guess it isn't gonna happen..

(Oct. 08, 2020  1:37 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  1:36 AM)g2_ Wrote: You guys need to chill. Even Drum lost against Aiga in Gachi, and the finals were Delta vs Aiga. Valt vs Lane has been heavily teased. Besides Valt vs Lane is a much more exciting battle than Lane vs Hyuga.

Yeah. But they have a perfect opportunity to make hyperion break if they do Lane vs Hyuga. But Valt is far stronger then Hyuga so I guess it isn't gonna happen..
No they really dont. There's no reason Hyuga and Hikaru can't battle Lane after the Legend Festival ends. Just like Drum battled Arthur after the battle island. Hyperion and Helios can be destroyed after the festival.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Eclipse Force - Oct. 08, 2020

Yeah lol. Idk why everyone just assumed the worse and was mentally preparing for Valt's loss just because Hyuga happens to be there.

(Oct. 08, 2020  1:40 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Yeah lol. Idk why everyone just assumed the worse and was mentally preparing for Valt's loss just because Hyuga happens to be there.
Yeah, if that was the case, Aiga should've lost to Drum in episode 27 of Gachi.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Eclipse Force - Oct. 08, 2020

(Oct. 08, 2020  1:41 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  1:40 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yeah lol. Idk why everyone just assumed the worse and was mentally preparing for Valt's loss just because Hyuga happens to be there.
Yeah, if that was the case, Aiga should've lost to Drum in episode 27 of Gachi.

Was it this bad this Rise Aiger vs Dante too? Just wondering.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - TheGolden Blade - Oct. 08, 2020

(Oct. 08, 2020  1:40 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  1:37 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Yeah. But they have a perfect opportunity to make hyperion break if they do Lane vs Hyuga. But Valt is far stronger then Hyuga so I guess it isn't gonna happen..
No they really dont. There's no reason Hyuga and Hikaru can't battle Lane after the Legend Festival ends. Just like Drum battled Arthur after the battle island. Hyperion and Helios can be destroyed after the festival.

Uh, just because it happened with Drum doesn't mean it will happen now. Sparking is unpredictable.

(Oct. 08, 2020  1:42 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  1:41 AM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah, if that was the case, Aiga should've lost to Drum in episode 27 of Gachi.

Was it this bad this Rise Aiger vs Dante too? Just wondering.
No, I would've been furious if Aiga lost to Drum.

(Oct. 08, 2020  1:43 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  1:40 AM)g2_ Wrote: No they really dont. There's no reason Hyuga and Hikaru can't battle Lane after the Legend Festival ends. Just like Drum battled Arthur after the battle island. Hyperion and Helios can be destroyed after the festival.

Uh, just because it happened with Drum doesn't mean it will happen now. Sparking is unpredictable.
That is correct, but my point is plot armor doesn't always work. Especially when we are getting a new Helios and Hyperion, so the brothers are about to get much stronger.

They will get evolutions, yes. But so far everysingle main character that got an evolution had their beys broken before.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Admiral W - Oct. 08, 2020

(Oct. 08, 2020  1:40 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  1:37 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Yeah. But they have a perfect opportunity to make hyperion break if they do Lane vs Hyuga. But Valt is far stronger then Hyuga so I guess it isn't gonna happen..
I think that's the best way forward. That way the Hyuga vs Valt battle ends the way it should (the only sensible result) and we get a proper final between two titans. Also that's similar to how it happened in the manga.

(Oct. 08, 2020  1:49 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  1:40 AM)g2_ Wrote: No they really dont. There's no reason Hyuga and Hikaru can't battle Lane after the Legend Festival ends. Just like Drum battled Arthur after the battle island. Hyperion and Helios can be destroyed after the festival.
I think that's the best way forward. That way the Hyuga vs Valt battle ends the way it should (the only sensible result) and we get a proper final between two titans. Also that's similar to how it happened in the manga.

You know there's more than one sensible result. I'm not trying to go into a debate here, but there is more than one logical way for the battle to play out.

(Oct. 08, 2020  1:49 AM)Admiral W Wrote:

From what I know Hyuga vs Valt in the manga took place during their time at BC Sol. In the anime Hyuga has grown much since then, so the result would most likely be different.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Admiral W - Oct. 08, 2020

(Oct. 08, 2020  1:52 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  1:49 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I think that's the best way forward. That way the Hyuga vs Valt battle ends the way it should (the only sensible result) and we get a proper final between two titans. Also that's similar to how it happened in the manga.

You know there's more than one sensible result. I'm not trying to go into a debate here, but there is more than one logical way for the battle to play out.

(Oct. 08, 2020  1:49 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I think that's the best way forward. That way the Hyuga vs Valt battle ends the way it should (the only sensible result) and we get a proper final between two titans. Also that's similar to how it happened in the manga.

From what I know Hyuga vs Valt in the manga took place during their time at BC Sol. In the anime Hyuga has grown much since then, so the result would most likely be different.

The only sensible result is for Valt to win. But like you, I'm not trying to get into a debate here.

(Oct. 08, 2020  2:07 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  1:52 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You know there's more than one sensible result. I'm not trying to go into a debate here, but there is more than one logical way for the battle to play out.

The only sensible result is for Valt to win. But like you, I'm not trying to get into a debate here.

Again, not trying to debate, but as I've pointed out time and time again there are ways for Hyuga to win. Valt is not immortal. Discussion over.

(Oct. 08, 2020  2:09 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  2:07 AM)Admiral W Wrote: The only sensible result is for Valt to win. But like you, I'm not trying to get into a debate here.

Again, not trying to debate, but as I've pointed out time and time again there are ways for Hyuga to win. Valt is not immortal. Discussion over.

Certainly not saying Valt is immortal. But Once again I don't agree with those points. I don't think it's reasonable based on the available facts. Huyga has neither the skill or the power to defeat Valt  I don't think we're going to convince each other of our positions so we should agree to disagree.

(Oct. 08, 2020  2:09 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  2:07 AM)Admiral W Wrote: The only sensible result is for Valt to win. But like you, I'm not trying to get into a debate here.

Valt is not immortal, but he is stronger than Hyuga tho.

(Oct. 08, 2020  2:14 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  2:09 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Again, not trying to debate, but as I've pointed out time and time again there are ways for Hyuga to win. Valt is not immortal. Discussion over.

Valt is not immortal, but he is stronger than Hyuga tho.

You're right, but strength isnt everything in a battle