World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift (/Thread-Product-B-175-Booster-Lucifer-the-End-%E7%9A%87-Drift)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - DeltaZakuro - Oct. 22, 2020

If this does end up being Lucifer, i wonder if it will have the barrier gimmick or something similar to it.

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - TitanDragon - Oct. 22, 2020

(Oct. 22, 2020  9:30 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: If this does end up being Lucifer, i wonder if it will have the barrier gimmick or something similar to it.

Based on the image shown today, I think the barrier is still there. It even was shaped like it was opened in the silhouette

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - TheGolden Blade - Oct. 22, 2020

(Oct. 22, 2020  9:30 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: If this does end up being Lucifer, i wonder if it will have the barrier gimmick or something similar to it.

It coulde very well be Kerbeus. I mean, they didn't specifically say it was Hyuga and Hikaru's rival. Lean isn't even a rival! It could be any rival like Valt!

We don't know whose rival yet!

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - Master_chanter0 - Oct. 22, 2020

(Oct. 22, 2020  9:32 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:

Based on the image shown today, I think the barrier is still there. It even was shaped like it was opened in the silhouette

If it is lucifer, I really hope they make like 3D have a barrier but it doesn't break as easily. Other that that I'm hyped.

That doesn't look like Lucifer.

(Oct. 22, 2020  9:33 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:

It coulde very well be Kerbeus. I mean, they didn't specifically say it was Hyuga and Hikaru's rival. Lean isn't even a rival! It could be any rival like Valt!

The sillouette looks nothing like the shape of Kerbeus.

(Jul. 30, 2020  2:10 PM)snoc Wrote: Im guessing its actually Kerbeus. The way they're wording it is like the person will make an unexpected surprise appearance, and they keep anime and manga into account so they know saying Wakiya will make a surprise appearance is just dumb (since hes already in the manga). And Kensuke returning will have a bigger impact than most there since we haven't seen him in a while and he was one of the OG Beigoma Academy Bey Club members.

FINALLY, SOME LOGIC!

(Oct. 22, 2020  9:36 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  9:33 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: It coulde very well be Kerbeus. I mean, they didn't specifically say it was Hyuga and Hikaru's rival. Lean isn't even a rival! It could be any rival like Valt!

The sillouette looks nothing like the shape of Kerbeus.

Doesn't look like Lucifer either.

(Oct. 22, 2020  9:34 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  9:32 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Based on the image shown today, I think the barrier is still there. It even was shaped like it was opened in the silhouette

If it is lucifer, I really hope they make like 3D have a barrier but it doesn't break as easily.  Other that that I'm hyped.
There’s a way that could work: adjust the way it operates. Right now Variant Lucifer has it where the mechanism is not tight enough to resist retraction. Maybe tightening it will help and reducing the amount of blades could reduce vulnerability

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - Jinbee - Oct. 22, 2020

The silhouette screams Lucifer. The spikes have a very Lucifer look and what I assume are three larger contact points sort of look like the gaps on Variant where the wings of the Chassis would line up.

(Oct. 22, 2020  9:37 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  9:34 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: If it is lucifer, I really hope they make like 3D have a barrier but it doesn't break as easily.  Other that that I'm hyped.
There’s a way that could work: adjust the way it operates. Right now Variant Lucifer has it where the mechanism is not tight enough to resist retraction. Maybe tightening it will help and reducing the amount of blades could reduce vulnerability

Yes that would work. I really don't care how they do it, I just want it to not break as much. I do like that Idea though. That would allow for a similar look while still being sturdy, working, and letting it look a bit different.

(Oct. 22, 2020  9:36 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  2:10 PM)snoc Wrote: Im guessing its actually Kerbeus. The way they're wording it is like the person will make an unexpected surprise appearance, and they keep anime and manga into account so they know saying Wakiya will make a surprise appearance is just dumb (since hes already in the manga). And Kensuke returning will have a bigger impact than most there since we haven't seen him in a while and he was one of the OG Beigoma Academy Bey Club members.

FINALLY, SOME LOGIC!

(Oct. 22, 2020  9:36 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: The sillouette looks nothing like the shape of Kerbeus.

Doesn't mean it couldnt be Lucifer, not all evolutions have to look like their predecessor.

There is no way in heck Ken will return to Superking and Kerbeus has a low chance of getting an Evolution, the teaser has a very Lucifer-esk shape to it and has a evil background which hints even more that this is an evolution to Lucifer.

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - 6Jupiter5 - Oct. 22, 2020

The new ring seems like a great balance ring and kind of reminds me of variares, kind of.

(Oct. 22, 2020  9:45 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  9:36 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: FINALLY, SOME LOGIC!

Doesn't mean it couldnt be Lucifer, not all evolutions have to look like their predecessor.

There is no way in heck Ken will return to Superking and Kerbeus has a low chance of getting an Evolution, the teaser has a very Lucifer-esk shape to it and has a evil background which hints even more that this is an evolution to Lucifer.
It's like you said, not all evolutions have to look like their predecessor. Meaning it can be kerbeus. Kensuke was one of the OG Beigoma member. But again, it's not conrfirmed yet. It could even be forneus.

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - BuilderROB - Oct. 22, 2020

(Oct. 22, 2020  9:36 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  9:36 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: The sillouette looks nothing like the shape of Kerbeus.

Not true at all. This looks a lot like a Lucifer.

(Oct. 22, 2020  9:52 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  9:36 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Doesn't look like Lucifer either.

Can someone actually post the silhouette or not yet?

(Oct. 22, 2020  9:45 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  9:36 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: FINALLY, SOME LOGIC!

To be fair there are key indicators as to what the bey is. Spriggan has a circular shape with little snips cut out, Achilles has 2 massive swords, Valkyrie has 3 blades, Fafnir is either a triangle or a circle, and Longinus has 4 contact points. How is the background evil tho, looks pretty normal.

(Oct. 22, 2020  9:54 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  9:52 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Not true at all. This looks a lot like a Lucifer.

Can someone actually post the silhouette or not yet?
They did already.

Honestly, I do not know what this could be.

(Oct. 22, 2020  9:52 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  9:36 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Doesn't look like Lucifer either.

It looks like Variant and Vari had a baby

(Oct. 22, 2020  9:55 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  9:52 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Not true at all. This looks a lot like a Lucifer.

It looks like Variant and Vari had a baby

Lol, but IMO it looks like nothing Variant Lucifer.

(Oct. 22, 2020  9:54 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  9:54 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Can someone actually post the silhouette or not yet?
They did already.

Honestly, I do not know what this could be.

Oh, I didn't see that sorry.

Maybe it’s called Herald Lucifer

RE: B-175 Booster (Lucifer?) - BladerGem - Oct. 22, 2020

(Oct. 22, 2020  9:58 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Maybe it’s called Herald Lucifer

No. We're not going to derail yet another product thread with baseless name speculations. All of that nonsense belongs HERE

With that out of the way, if they do keep the barrier gimmick, I hope it's incorporated into the layer like the new Helios/Hyperion gimmicks.
Mainly because it'd be nice if the barrier was plastic and could actually be useful against same-spin opponents...

(Oct. 22, 2020  9:56 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  9:55 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It looks like Variant and Vari had a baby

Lol, but IMO it looks like nothing Variant Lucifer.

Watch it be Variares remake or ultimate michael

(Oct. 22, 2020  9:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  9:45 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Doesn't mean it couldnt be Lucifer, not all evolutions have to look like their predecessor.

To be fair there are key indicators as to what the bey is. Spriggan has a circular shape with little snips cut out, Achilles has 2 massive swords, Valkyrie has 3 blades, Fafnir is either a triangle or a circle, and Longinus has 4 contact points. How is the background evil tho, looks pretty normal.

Its purple, which can be considered an evil color in Beyblade logic. But maybe that's just me.

(Oct. 22, 2020  10:04 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  9:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: To be fair there are key indicators as to what the bey is. Spriggan has a circular shape with little snips cut out, Achilles has 2 massive swords, Valkyrie has 3 blades, Fafnir is either a triangle or a circle, and Longinus has 4 contact points. How is the background evil tho, looks pretty normal.

Its purple, which can be considered an evil color in Beyblade logic. But maybe that's just me.

It’s like a light purple so most likely Lucifer. I think 3D Mobius is likely, 3D as all boosters have new chassis while RBV’s reuse (exception for curse Satan because he was the first defense type.