World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Hollow Deathscyther.12Axe.High Accel’ 4A - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Hollow Deathscyther.12Axe.High Accel’ 4A (/Thread-Product-B-176-Random-Booster-Vol-23-Hollow-Deathscyther-12Axe-High-Accel%E2%80%99-4A)

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Attack - Eclipse Force - Nov. 30, 2020

Giving the similarities already, double strike is most likely returning, probably just with a metal double blade except a plastic one. I think even if It didn’t shoot out and attack the opponent or whatever, it’ll still add some good weight.

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Attack - BladerGem - Nov. 30, 2020

(Nov. 30, 2020  2:19 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Giving the similarities already, double strike is most likely returning, probably just with a metal double blade except a plastic one. I think even if It didn’t shoot out and attack the opponent or whatever, it’ll still add some good weight.

While that may be possible, the extra weight will make it extremely lopsided. Hopefully it's just a placeholder silhouette, and not a silhouette of the actual bey. IIRC TT has been known to use existing beys as placeholders for releases in the past, so hopefully that's the case here.

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Attack - AlexTheBlader - Nov. 30, 2020

(Nov. 30, 2020  3:04 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  2:19 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Giving the similarities already, double strike is most likely returning, probably just with a metal double blade except a plastic one. I think even if It didn’t shoot out and attack the opponent or whatever, it’ll still add some good weight.

While that may be possible, the extra weight will make it extremely lopsided. Hopefully it's just a placeholder silhouette, and not a silhouette of the actual bey. IIRC TT has been known to use existing beys as placeholders for releases in the past, so hopefully that's the case here.
Maybe there will be metal on the other side while the “scythe” may be hollow or plastic causing it to not have too much unbalance but enough unbalance to have good attack. That’s what I hope

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Attack - EarthHelios - Nov. 30, 2020

Lets wait and see what this bey is made of.

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Attack - LOL-y Rancher - Nov. 30, 2020

Yes, TT has used them before (like when they used a Tornado Wyvern silhouette for Revive Phoenix once) but the silhouette here is completely new. Yeah, it looks like Killer Deathscyther but the silhouette shape here is not exactly the same as that bey as there are some differences, and no, this has nothing to do with how it's angled either.

I dunno, to me I don't think TT would make some random new silhouette with a different shape, just to mislead people and flip the switch last second with a completely different bey than the given silhouette.

Though much like everyone else, I hope the gimmick is just a metal scythe too.

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Attack - Zeutron - Nov. 30, 2020

(Nov. 30, 2020  2:19 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Giving the similarities already, double strike is most likely returning, probably just with a metal double blade except a plastic one. I think even if It didn’t shoot out and attack the opponent or whatever, it’ll still add some good weight.

It’s definitely the legitimate silhouette. I don’t believe they have ever used a placeholder silhouette in any of their physical product teasers and I also made a comparison between the image and Killer Deathscyther, they are very similar but definitely different.

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Attack - kai edits - Nov. 30, 2020

I hope it's either a new loungius or a new valkyrie or a new Excalibur

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Attack - TheGolden Blade - Nov. 30, 2020

Guys please use the speculation thread.

(Nov. 30, 2020  4:14 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Guys please use the speculation thread.
It isn’t speculation though, the description did say metal slash so there’s some structure to the speculating meaning they are more like rumours. Still, I guess there is a thread for rumours so it all comes down to whether educated rumours are allowed in this thread or not and the rules would dictate the decision.

On another note I’m really bummed about this release. The reason why is because I really want this Deathscyther badly but I know it’s going to cost 80-100 dollars when it releases which really frustrates me tbh.

(Nov. 30, 2020  4:16 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  4:14 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Guys please use the speculation thread.
It isn’t speculation though, the description did say metal slash so there’s some structure to the speculating meaning they are more like rumours. Still, I guess there is a thread for rumours so it all comes down to whether educated rumours are allowed in this thread or not and the rules would dictate the decision.

On another note I’m really bummed about this release. The reason why is because I really want this Deathscyther badly but I know it’s going to cost 80-100 dollars when it releases which really frustrates me tbh.

R.I.P Money

(Nov. 30, 2020  4:23 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  4:16 AM)Zeutron Wrote: It isn’t speculation though, the description did say metal slash so there’s some structure to the speculating meaning they are more like rumours. Still, I guess there is a thread for rumours so it all comes down to whether educated rumours are allowed in this thread or not and the rules would dictate the decision.

R.I.P Money

No kidding. I’m low-key kind of hoping it’s the worst burst bey known to mankind so that it’ll be valued a bit less allowing me to get it.

(Nov. 30, 2020  4:25 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  4:23 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: R.I.P Money

No kidding. I’m low-key kind of hoping it’s the worst burst bey known to mankind so that it’ll be valued a bit less allowing me to get it.

My parents won't buy me random booster. They only do it when it's like Christmas and I'm allowed to have an expensive gift.

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Attack - RoscoePColeslaw - Nov. 30, 2020

Ranboos are one of those things where I can see the appeal, but personally despise the concept. Lately what I've been doing is, if there's enough Beyblades I want in the ranboo to justify it, just "cheat" and buy a pre-order set from 3.Style. I usually just try to sell off the ones I either didn't want or was indifferent towards, but that could be going better. Thankfully I tend to have just enough spending money to do this, but I'd still much rather just buy one $30ish single booster than either waifugacha my money away on Beyblades I don't want, or order all of them from a guy who seemingly ships them to America via toy boat

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Attack - DinoBurst - Nov. 30, 2020

I have posted my opinion before in other random booster thread. I dislike random booster and think that it is unfair trade practice by TT. I thought I will get a lot of support for this opinion with a lot of likes for my post. However, to my dismay, I invited many opposite responses ranging from TT symphatizer to outright supporter of random booster. Reasons cited include (1) TT need to make money, (2) even if you pull wrong bey still worth the price, (3) can always buy prize bey from resellers at 2x original price, and even (3) the thrill of uncertainty involved is exciting. Tbh they are all beyond my logical comprehension. I just want to buy exactly what I want.

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Attack - EarthHelios - Nov. 30, 2020

We really should stop speculating here. Like come on people we dont have sufficent information yet on this bey execept the silhouette and the gimmick.

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Attack - CitrusNinja3 - Nov. 30, 2020

(Nov. 30, 2020  4:19 PM)DinoBurst Wrote: I have posted my opinion before in other random booster thread. I dislike random booster and think that it is unfair trade practice by TT. I thought I will get a lot of support for this opinion with a lot of likes for my post. However, to my dismay, I invited many opposite responses ranging from TT symphatizer to outright supporter of random booster. Reasons cited include (1) TT need to make money, (2) even if you pull wrong bey still worth the price, (3) can always buy prize bey from resellers at 2x original price, and even (3) the thrill of uncertainty involved is exciting. Tbh they are all beyond my logical comprehension. I just want to buy exactly what I want.

Random Boosters are far from an unfair trade practice from Takara Tomy. It's fairly common to have randomized products in the entertainment space, some examples being gacha games, trading cards, and collectable figures. In fact, those three examples feature product lines that only have randomly chosen items. Beyblade at least has standard products with a few random products sprinkled in. Also, Random Boosters are a nice way for Takara Tomy to release recolors and upgraded Drivers. If every Random Booster combo had simply been released as a standard Booster, a lot of them would sell terribly. The only other realistic way for TT to rerelease a large variety of parts would be by making sets like the Triple Boosters or Customize Sets, which would mean that the prices would be fairly high just to get three or four new parts.

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Attack - UltimateSaizo - Dec. 02, 2020

I wish admins and pedants would stop trying to censor and quash discussion. Guess what - it doesn’t harm you if a discussion happens on the internet. Every other reply is people being told off for “off topic” speculating. How is talking, hoping and getting hyped about random booster vol 23 contents irrelevant? It’s the name of the thread and it doesn’t say you can’t speculate here. Aren’t you just glad the forum isn’t dead?

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Attack - EarthHelios - Dec. 02, 2020

To be honest why does it even matter at this point whether its Deathsycther or not. The chances of being in the anime are 0%. And I highly doubt in the manga Daina owns this bey.

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Attack - BeybladeFanOff - Dec. 02, 2020

(Nov. 30, 2020  4:14 AM)kai edits Wrote: I hope it's either a new loungius or a new valkyrie or a new Excalibur

Valkyrie or Xcalibur with the shape of Deathscyther...

:facepalm:

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Attack - LOL-y Rancher - Dec. 02, 2020

(Dec. 02, 2020  1:42 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: To be honest why does it even matter at this point whether its Deathsycther or not. The chances of being in the anime are 0%. And I highly doubt in the manga Daina owns this bey.

I honestly wouldn't mind too much if the upcoming possible Deathscyther wasn't in the anime or the manga, it's just nice to see a bey that hasn't had an evolution since Beyblade Burst God get one (especially Deathscyther, since it's one of my favourite bey series and motifs in Burst).

It would just be really cool to see an unlikely old bey get an upgrade, instead of it always being Spriggan, Longinus and Fafnir evolutions.

If Daina does indeed return on episode 37 as that shadow figure he could maybe own this bey. Maybe.

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Attack - MEMERS - Dec. 02, 2020

You know what would be cool? A metal scythe lined with rubber similar to Geist’s rubber. Harder rubber.

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Attack - Dasmind - Dec. 02, 2020

(Dec. 02, 2020  1:42 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: To be honest why does it even matter at this point whether its Deathsycther or not. The chances of being in the anime are 0%. And I highly doubt in the manga Daina owns this bey.

Burh, did you see the blacken post of the bey, the chances of being in the anime are 0% will not happen and it is non sense, that means this month will not have a bey in anime.

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Attack - Eclipse Force - Dec. 02, 2020

They never release a bey that is never not in the anime and manga. It’s almost like they have to use marketing to sell their beys. I know, crazy.

My guess is this bey will likely be part of the normal sparking system