World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-174 Limit Break DX Set - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-174 Limit Break DX Set (/Thread-Product-B-174-Limit-Break-DX-Set)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: B-174 All in One Set - TitanDragon - Oct. 14, 2020

(Oct. 14, 2020  11:37 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Here are my thoughts about this
Hyperion and Helios (2) are the chips
Burn and Volcano are the rings
Super and King are the chassis
The chips, rings, and chassis are fused
Xceed’ and Zone’ are the tips
X and Z are attachments for the tips
Names of the ring and chip are switched, so it’s Hyperion Burn and Helios Volcano

Some of that seems wrong. Super and King were not chassis. They were rings. So saying that they are the chassis seems impossible. In addition, using those rings don’t align with the gimmicks. The tips are already taller dash versions of the preceding versions. My guess is that unless it was a word change, Hyperion Burn and Helios Volcano are indeed the names like Spryzen Requiem. So maybe that the full stock combos are as follows 

Hyperion Burn Xc’+X (unknown chassis)
Helios Volcano Zn’+Z (unknown chassis)

RE: B-174 All in One Set - Eclipse Force - Oct. 14, 2020

(Oct. 14, 2020  3:40 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  11:37 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Here are my thoughts about this
Hyperion and Helios (2) are the chips
Burn and Volcano are the rings
Super and King are the chassis
The chips, rings, and chassis are fused
Xceed’ and Zone’ are the tips
X and Z are attachments for the tips
Names of the ring and chip are switched, so it’s Hyperion Burn and Helios Volcano

Some of that seems wrong. Super and King were not chassis. They were rings. So saying that they are the chassis seems impossible. In addition, using those rings don’t align with the gimmicks. The tips are already taller dash versions of the preceding versions. My guess is that unless it was a word change, Hyperion Burn and Helios Volcano are indeed the names like Spryzen Requiem. So maybe that the full stock combos are as follows 

Well Super and King are parts listed and they seemingly arent the tips, rings, or chips. How do using those rings not align with the gimmicks? Burn has the extending blades and Volcano the extra blades with free spin. They align with Hyperion and Helios' gimmicks.

(Oct. 14, 2020  3:54 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  3:40 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Some of that seems wrong. Super and King were not chassis. They were rings. So saying that they are the chassis seems impossible. In addition, using those rings don’t align with the gimmicks. The tips are already taller dash versions of the preceding versions. My guess is that unless it was a word change, Hyperion Burn and Helios Volcano are indeed the names like Spryzen Requiem. So maybe that the full stock combos are as follows 

Well Super and King are parts listed and they seemingly arent the tips, rings, and tips. How do using those rings not align with the gimmicks? Burn has the extending blades and Volcano the extra blades with free spin. They align with Hyperion and Helios' gimmicks.
Because unless the gimmick involves the chassis, Super and King don’t have any areas where blades can pop out

(Oct. 14, 2020  3:55 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  3:54 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Well Super and King are parts listed and they seemingly arent the tips, rings, and tips. How do using those rings not align with the gimmicks? Burn has the extending blades and Volcano the extra blades with free spin. They align with Hyperion and Helios' gimmicks.
Because unless the gimmick involves the chassis, Super and King don’t have any areas where blades can pop out

The gimmick doesnt involve the chassis, the gimmick is the rings. I think that you think that I said the rings were Super and King. I said the rings are Burn and Volcano.

Im just saying Super and King are the chassis since they are parts listed and un accounted for, and chassis are the only parts missing thats left

(Oct. 14, 2020  3:56 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  3:55 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Because unless the gimmick involves the chassis, Super and King don’t have any areas where blades can pop out

The gimmick doesnt involve the chassis, the gimmick is the rings. I think that you think that I said the rings were Super and King. I said the rings are Burn and Volcano.

Im just saying Super and King are the chassis since they are parts listed and un accounted for, and chassis are the only parts missing thats left
I know. But Super and King are rings not chassis. Chassis were 1A and 1B for the original Hyperion and Helios. That’s like using a name on two different kind of parts

(Oct. 14, 2020  4:10 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  3:56 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The gimmick doesnt involve the chassis, the gimmick is the rings. I think that you think that I said the rings were Super and King. I said the rings are Burn and Volcano.

I know. But Super and King are rings not chassis. Chassis were 1A and 1B for the original Hyperion and Helios. That’s like using a name on two different kind of parts

Yeah I know, but what do you think those parts are then? Super and King are definitely parts on the beys for sure.

RE: B-174 All in One Set - UnionDragon007 - Oct. 14, 2020

(Oct. 14, 2020  3:55 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  3:54 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Well Super and King are parts listed and they seemingly arent the tips, rings, and tips. How do using those rings not align with the gimmicks? Burn has the extending blades and Volcano the extra blades with free spin. They align with Hyperion and Helios' gimmicks.

I don't think they will have dash driver evolutions.

(Oct. 14, 2020  4:15 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  4:10 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I know. But Super and King are rings not chassis. Chassis were 1A and 1B for the original Hyperion and Helios. That’s like using a name on two different kind of parts

Yeah I know, but what do you think those parts are then? Super and King are definitely parts on the beys for sure.

Actually that’s easy to answer. I don’t think they even have a chassis on either. I found a more clear image of the two. I THINK they’re doing something somewhat similar to Imperial/ Command Dragon. More specifically fusing the chassis mechanism into the ring. I say this cause the red blades on Helios Volcano seem to get more exposed like Dread Bahumut (or Dusk Balkesh as I like to call it) just like Marutti said. So I think that there won’t be any new chassis and it’s a chip, ring, and tip for each. I’m not gonna post images due to what the source is

RE: B-174 All in One Set - TitaniumNinja74 - Oct. 14, 2020

Images of the set are now on the Takara Tomy mall site.

(Oct. 14, 2020  4:20 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  4:15 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yeah I know, but what do you think those parts are then? Super and King are definitely parts on the beys for sure.

Actually that’s easy to answer. I don’t think they even have a chassis on either. I found a more clear image of the two. I THINK they’re doing something somewhat similar to Imperial/ Command Dragon. More specifically fusing the chassis mechanism into the ring. I say this cause the red blades on Helios Volcano seem to get more exposed like Dread Bahumut (or Dusk Balkesh as I like to call it) just like Marutti said. So I think that there won’t be any new chassis and it’s a chip, ring, and tip for each.

Good call. I guess those words are there for decoration or something lol. Looking and the manga panel with a different angle, it does look like that could be the case.

(Oct. 14, 2020  4:21 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  4:20 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Actually that’s easy to answer. I don’t think they even have a chassis on either. I found a more clear image of the two. I THINK they’re doing something somewhat similar to Imperial/ Command Dragon. More specifically fusing the chassis mechanism into the ring. I say this cause the red blades on Helios Volcano seem to get more exposed like Dread Bahumut (or Dusk Balkesh as I like to call it) just like Marutti said. So I think that there won’t be any new chassis and it’s a chip, ring, and tip for each.

Good call. I guess those words are there for decoration or something lol. Looking and the manga panel with a different angle, it does look like that could be the case.
You’re getting warmer to my point. I feel that the chips are Hyperion II and Helios II, the rings are Burn and Volcano with the lock mechanism built in, the tips are the tall dash versions of Xceed and Zone, and the name confusion might be akin to Spriggan/ Spryzen Requiem

RE: B-174 All in One Set - g2_ - Oct. 14, 2020

Official pictures of the set. https://instagram.com/drawbeyblade_980?igshid=1mz1iofp5j1qa

(Oct. 14, 2020  4:34 PM)g2_ Wrote: Official pictures of the set. https://instagram.com/drawbeyblade_980?igshid=1mz1iofp5j1qa

Is this proof that there won’t be any chassis

RE: B-174 All in One Set - originalzankye - Oct. 14, 2020

[Image: 71lSaE5snlL._AC_SL1100_.jpg]
[Image: 71mtb7h1HzL._AC_SL1100_.jpg]

RE: B-174 All in One Set - EarthHelios - Oct. 14, 2020

(Oct. 14, 2020  4:41 PM)originalzankye Wrote: [Image: 71lSaE5snlL._AC_SL1100_.jpg]
That looks really nice.
They kinda remind of Dragoon and Driger form

(Oct. 14, 2020  4:41 PM)originalzankye Wrote: [Image: 71lSaE5snlL._AC_SL1100_.jpg]

Hey thanks Zankye. Now I don’t have to worry about illegal posting. So clearly I think the chassis seems fused together on both. Am I right? Wait. There’s a part on Hyperion called Cho. And a part on Helios called Ou

RE: B-174 All in One Set - Logic123ABC - Oct. 14, 2020

Is everyone ignoring the fact that Helios has a DISK! This is supposed to be an upgrade TT!

(Oct. 14, 2020  4:53 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Is everyone ignoring the fact that Helios has a DISK!  This is supposed to be an upgrade TT!

That looks like 10. So I’m thinking that’s just an example of Hyperion bursting a random bey but Helios Volcano just so happens to be the test dummy. I have complete doubt it’s the complete combo

RE: B-174 All in One Set - TitaniumNinja74 - Oct. 14, 2020

The set name is actually the Beyblade Limit Break DX Set.

(Oct. 14, 2020  5:02 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: The set name is actually the Beyblade Limit Break DX Set.

Turbo Valtryek. Based on the close up, would you agree the mechanism is built into the rings?

RE: B-174 All in One Set - Logic123ABC - Oct. 14, 2020

(Oct. 14, 2020  4:58 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  4:53 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Is everyone ignoring the fact that Helios has a DISK!  This is supposed to be an upgrade TT!

That looks like 10. So I’m thinking that’s just an example of Hyperion bursting a random bey but Helios Volcano just so happens to be the test dummy. I have complete doubt it’s the complete combo

That is NOT 10. The design is completely different. Look, I've been playing burst since it started, and has read EVERY article on beyblade wiki about 10 times. I can identify ANY beyblade or part.

RE: B-174 All in One Set - EarthHelios - Oct. 14, 2020

Both of these beys looks awesome ngl

RE: B-174 All in One Set - BeybladeFanOff - Oct. 14, 2020

I want this Set, omg !!

RE: B-174 All in One Set - LordSpriggan - Oct. 14, 2020

X and Z must be the name of the disks

RE: B-174 All in One Set - DeltaZakuro - Oct. 14, 2020

(Oct. 14, 2020  5:06 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote: X and Z must be the name of the disks

no, +X and +Z are the name of the Driver attachments.