World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Hanoi, Vietnam] News and updates. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: [Hanoi, Vietnam] News and updates. (/Thread-Hanoi-Vietnam-News-and-updates)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: [Hanoi, Vietnam] News and updates. - Tyler Le - Aug. 09, 2011

That is this topic problem. Since WBO haven't done many tournaments in Vietnam, this thread turned into a buying discussing thread.

RE: [Hanoi, Vietnam] News and updates. - Kai-V - Aug. 09, 2011

"WBO" is its members only. If nobody who lives in Vietnam is ready to take the initiative to host a tournament there, then yes, the "WBO" will never have a tournament there.

RE: [Hanoi, Vietnam] News and updates. - Tyler Le - Aug. 10, 2011

Maybe I will, but i will need to enlarge my budget first. Politic crisis make things like Beyblade so expensive.

RE: [Hanoi, Vietnam] News and updates. - thermalorso1604 - Aug. 17, 2011

Hi Everybody,
I'm happen to be a VNese representative who is going to Japan for this years tournament. But not sure if I can make it there 'cause of the visa....What takes them so loooooooooooooong.?!?!?!?!?I won the champion here since July 24.
Waitting, waitting, waitting....suppose to go tmrw Unhappy

RE: [Hanoi, Vietnam] News and updates. - Tyler Le - Aug. 17, 2011

Good Luck
I 'm too old
Unhappy
Please tell us the news when you are back

RE: [Hanoi, Vietnam] News and updates. - Mosh - Aug. 28, 2011

thermalorso do you have to pay for your visa to go to japan or is it free

RE: [Hanoi, Vietnam] News and updates. - Tyler Le - Aug. 30, 2011

It causes your own, but he didn't make it in time. Any way this is off topic and also the tournament has end.

RE: [Hanoi, Vietnam] News and updates. - jetfireboy - Sep. 18, 2011

yo im vietnamese too!i live in HCM

RE: [Hanoi, Vietnam] News and updates. - Tyler Le - Sep. 21, 2011

Nice to meet you but hey, don;t spam. Bring us new
Or i'll ask Kai-V to close this thread.

RE: [Hanoi, Vietnam] News and updates. - xZFangLeoneXz - Jul. 11, 2012

Now in Parksons in Vietnam are selling 4D beys, not Zero G beys like Diablo Nemesis or sth like that, they sell some set too, like Ultimate Blader Set or Entry deck set, Hopefully Zero-G will come here soon cuz 4D sys is out in Japan at May 2011 but till June 2012 4D sys is sold in VN Unhappy

RE: [Hanoi, Vietnam] News and updates. - Tyler Le - Jul. 21, 2012

Not until a year time there will be zeroG in Vietnam
That's for sure.

RE: [Hanoi, Vietnam] News and updates. - InfinityBlader - Jul. 28, 2012

Well I bought fake beys and thought they were real when I started to like this game T.T. Now I felt embarrass remembering that and I could buy some real beys if I don't bought them. Although it's rare but you can still found real beys at markets. I think đồ chơi thông minh is the best place to buy old beyblades stuff like RBV3&4.

RE: [Hanoi, Vietnam] News and updates. - PwnagePotato - Aug. 09, 2012

You guys know a place where I can get Variares, Phantom Orion and L-Drago Destroy in HN and HCM?

RE: [Hanoi, Vietnam] News and updates. - InfinityBlader - Aug. 13, 2012

the garden in hn

RE: [Hanoi, Vietnam] News and updates. - PwnagePotato - Aug. 08, 2014

Beyblade is dead in Vietnam, unfortunately.

Most Parksons don't carry them anymore. There is a kind of Chinese knockoff Infinity Nado which is basically beyblade but changed so they don't get copyrighted.

Anyways, I found a couple 1st gens and Zero-G on 87 Nui Truc so try that.

RE: [Hanoi, Vietnam] News and updates. - Duh Asian - Jul. 10, 2015

Are there still beyblades in vietnam? I am going to visit there so just wondering

RE: [Hanoi, Vietnam] News and updates. - Duh Asian - Jul. 14, 2015

GUYS there are still in vietnam. Go to diamond plaza in Saigon and go to toy section. there are so many Takada tomy beys and stadiums

RE: [Hanoi, Vietnam] News and updates. - gsfydsfdsg - Sep. 07, 2017

Vietnam is a peaceful country, everyone is very hospitable, I like living there.
What really scared me was the traffic in Vietnam

RE: [Hanoi, Vietnam] News and updates. - gsfydsfdsg - Sep. 07, 2017

Try to come to Vietnam.

RE: [Hanoi, Vietnam] News and updates. - AcressVN - Aug. 26, 2019

Beyblade are prob most popular in Hanoi or HCM(Saigon) cause there are a lot of shops that have beyblades there
But some province dont even have one single beyblade store like in my place, all i found is this thing called Nado and fakes
And im vietnamese btw

But still, Beyblade are super expensive to many of us vietnamese
I only have S2 and R2, both Takara Tomy
Probably getting Drain Fafnir for b-day too