World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Fan Fiction Beyblade Burst: Shining Legends/G Warriors (Episodes in first post) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Fan Fiction Beyblade Burst: Shining Legends/G Warriors (Episodes in first post) (/Thread-Fan-Fiction-Beyblade-Burst-Shining-Legends-G-Warriors-Episodes-in-first-post)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Beyblade Burst: Shining Legends/G Warriors (Episodes in first post) - DeltaZakuro - Oct. 27, 2020

(Oct. 21, 2020  4:42 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: In the final arc of G Warriors there will be a new member of The Suns. Im deciding the name of the blader but the bey name is completely up to you.

User will most likely be a female.

Rules

~Bey must be creative (meaning no pre-existing bey evolutions)~

~must specify type and parts (preferably no abbreviations like Ev', please type the full name out)~

~You can put requests in this thread or you can PM to me with the title "G Warriors Bey Request"~

~Deadline is November 1st~

~Winner will be announced on November 8th 7:00PM CST~

NOTE: Beys might be adjusted slightly to fit the system

5 Days Left to enter

Rules are in Quoted Post above.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Shining Legends/G Warriors (Episodes in first post) - DeltaZakuro - Oct. 28, 2020

i will extend the deadline of the G Warriors Bey Request till November 7th (the day before i announce the winner)

everyone has now until then to request a bey for G Warriors.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Shining Legends/G Warriors (Episodes in first post) - SacredXcalibur - Oct. 28, 2020

(Oct. 28, 2020  4:16 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i will extend the deadline of the G Warriors Bey Request till November 7th (the day before i announce the winner)

Here's my Entry

Bey Name: Divine Isis
Bey Colors: White, Gold and Blue
Rotation: Dual Spin
Type: Stamina
Disc: 10
Frame: Proof
Driver: Low
Gimmick: When It takes enough hits it turns extremely circular and brings out a pom ring to help deflect attacks.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Shining Legends/G Warriors (Episodes in first post) - DeltaZakuro - Oct. 28, 2020

(Oct. 28, 2020  9:22 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  4:16 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i will extend the deadline of the G Warriors Bey Request till November 7th (the day before i announce the winner)

How Do I Enter?

By posting it in this thread or PM'ing it to me

RE: Beyblade Burst: Shining Legends/G Warriors (Episodes in first post) - DeltaZakuro - Nov. 01, 2020

today is the final day to request a bey for G Warriors.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Shining Legends/G Warriors (Episodes in first post) - kai edits - Nov. 01, 2020

Name: Shun kurenai
Sexuality:bisexual
Beys:guardian maiden 7a xtend plus metal
Siblings
Step brother Lane
Older brother shu
Little sister akira
Little step brother gwynn
Husband: free
Special moves:universal big bang,barrier scream,barrier defense,Stardust ignition. Maidens time,maidens recollection,maidens fusion,heaven's overblow.
Fusion form:kisara
Golden turbo:darkness turbo/stardust turbo/maidens turbo
Debut:beyblade burst blazing redo chapter 1
Beyblade burst apocalypse chapter 3

RE: Beyblade Burst: Shining Legends/G Warriors (Episodes in first post) - DeltaZakuro - Nov. 01, 2020

All Requests

6Jupiter5 - Order Apophis 10'Proof Quick'
GreenK9148 - Huntress Arachne 8'Turn Ωcta
SunBlader98 - Dream Basilisk 7Choke Slide
The Blacknight - Blaze Tartarus 10 Bump Metal MobiusV Retsu
SacredXcalibur - Divine Isis 10Proof Low
kai edits - Guardian Maiden Xtend Metal+ 4A
LJ-Blader - Saint Lancelot Destroyer 2A
beykid44 - Cross Merma Xtend Metal+ 3B

since i dont feel like waiting till next week, im probably gonna reveal the winner tomorrow

RE: Beyblade Burst: Shining Legends/G Warriors (Episodes in first post) - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 01, 2020

(Nov. 01, 2020  7:33 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: All Requests

kai edits - Guardian Maiden Xm+ 4A

since i dont feel like waiting till next week, im probably gonna reveal the winner tomorrow

Or you could do it today

(Nov. 01, 2020  7:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  7:33 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: All Requests

kai edits - Guardian Maiden Xm+ 4A

Or you could do it today
i need time to decide.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Shining Legends/G Warriors (Episodes in first post) - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 01, 2020

(Nov. 01, 2020  7:37 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  7:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Or you could do it today
i need time to decide.

It was worth a shot.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Shining Legends/G Warriors (Episodes in first post) - LJ-Blader - Nov. 01, 2020

Here is my request

Cross Adam
Bey - Saint Lancelot Destroyer (Destroy with a metal plate/tip) 2A
Thank you!

RE: Beyblade Burst: Shining Legends/G Warriors (Episodes in first post) - beykid44 - Nov. 01, 2020

heres my bey Cross Merma 3b xtend metal plus boiiiiiisss
s

do i tell you the moves too?

DeltaZakuro im offended devine isis wha- why?! lol

G Warriors Episodes 13-16

(Nov. 01, 2020  8:12 PM)beykid44 Wrote: heres my bey Cross Merma 3b xtend metal plus boiiiiiisss
s

1. you can come up with moves if you want to or you can leave that to me. its your choice

2. wait what?! how are you offended?! im confused!

RE: Beyblade Burst: Shining Legends/G Warriors (Episodes in first post) - beykid44 - Nov. 01, 2020

(Nov. 01, 2020  8:31 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: G Warriors Episodes 13-16

(Nov. 01, 2020  8:12 PM)beykid44 Wrote: heres my bey Cross Merma 3b xtend metal plus boiiiiiisss
s

1. you can come up with moves if you want to or you can leave that to me. its your choice

you dont know what isis is? lol ok my move or aqua strike in attacc only aqua sheild defence only and aqua perserve stamina
Ultra move Sparking slash ultra Move shadow Typhoon

(Nov. 01, 2020  8:39 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  8:31 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: G Warriors Episodes 13-16

you dont know what isis is? lol ok my move or aqua strike in attacc only aqua sheild defence only and aqua perserve stamina

Isis is a Egyptian goddess of the moon, Life and magic. not really sure why you should feel offended?

(Nov. 01, 2020  8:43 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  8:39 PM)beykid44 Wrote: you dont know what isis is? lol ok my move or aqua strike in attacc only aqua sheild defence only and aqua perserve stamina

Isis is a Egyptian goddess of the moon, Life and magic. not really sure why you should feel offended?

the other isis

(Nov. 01, 2020  8:43 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  8:39 PM)beykid44 Wrote: you dont know what isis is? lol ok my move or aqua strike in attacc only aqua sheild defence only and aqua perserve stamina

Maybe because of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS)

(Nov. 01, 2020  8:46 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  8:43 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Isis is a Egyptian goddess of the moon, Life and magic. not really sure why you should feel offended?

the other isis

(Nov. 01, 2020  8:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  8:43 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Isis is a Egyptian goddess of the moon, Life and magic. not really sure why you should feel offended?

Maybe because of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS)

regardless, the bey isis here wont be based off that. (mainly because i know nothing about them and i too lazy to research them rn)

either way, the entry for Isis will be based on the Egyptian goddess.

(Nov. 01, 2020  8:50 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  8:46 PM)beykid44 Wrote: the other isis

(Nov. 01, 2020  8:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Maybe because of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS)

regardless, the bey isis here wont be based off that. (mainly because i know nothing about them and i too lazy to research them rn)

either way, the entry for Isis will be based on the Egyptian goddess.

Obviously, you would probably be banned if it was the other one, and it was portrayed in a positive light.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Shining Legends/G Warriors (Episodes in first post) - SacredXcalibur - Nov. 02, 2020

I was talking about the Egyptian Goddess

RE: Beyblade Burst: Shining Legends/G Warriors (Episodes in first post) - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 02, 2020

(Nov. 02, 2020  12:30 AM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: I was talking about the Egyptian Goddess

Yes, we know. You would probably be banned if you were talking about the other thing.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Shining Legends/G Warriors (Episodes in first post) - SacredXcalibur - Nov. 02, 2020

(Nov. 02, 2020  12:31 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  12:30 AM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: I was talking about the Egyptian Goddess

Yes, we know. You would probably be banned if you were talking about the other thing.

I didn't even know what the other thing was until today

RE: Beyblade Burst: Shining Legends/G Warriors (Episodes in first post) - BeybladeManiac0 - Nov. 02, 2020

(Nov. 02, 2020  12:35 AM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  12:31 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Yes, we know. You would probably be banned if you were talking about the other thing.

I didn't even know what the other thing was until today

Me either!

RE: Beyblade Burst: Shining Legends/G Warriors (Episodes in first post) - DeltaZakuro - Nov. 02, 2020

RE: Beyblade Burst: Shining Legends/G Warriors (Episodes in first post) - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 02, 2020

(Nov. 02, 2020  1:03 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

Yes, Aiga has his number 1 title. I love this fan fic now.