World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Yo-kai watch General Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Yo-kai watch General Discussion (/Thread-Yo-kai-watch-General-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Yo-kai watch General Discussion - Eclipse Force - Dec. 28, 2020

(Dec. 28, 2020  1:18 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  1:17 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Blue Moon is one of my favorite Yokai Hero's.
what is your favorite?
and in terms of transformation music ?

Probably Earth Walker.

RE: Yo-kai watch General Discussion - valtaoi_007 - Dec. 28, 2020

Eclipse Force

do you know where to watch yo kai watch jam english sub?
I cant go past ep 12 in the website i am watching on

what is happening, my posts are not appearing?

RE: Yo-kai watch General Discussion - Eclipse Force - Jan. 01, 2021

Level5 is working on an unannounced new game.
https://twinfinite.net/2020/12/level-5-new-game/

RE: Yo-kai watch General Discussion - valtaoi_007 - Jan. 02, 2021

I found this pic and this gif in the internet
just look at my signature and you will see

RE: Yo-kai watch General Discussion - Eclipse Force - Jan. 02, 2021

(Jan. 02, 2021  1:48 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I found this pic and this gif in the internet

That episode was cursed

RE: Yo-kai watch General Discussion - valtaoi_007 - Jan. 02, 2021

(Jan. 02, 2021  1:49 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  1:48 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I found this pic and this gif in the internet

That episode was cursed

you mean blursed
what was the ep number?

RE: Yo-kai watch General Discussion - valtaoi_007 - Jan. 07, 2021

[Image: tumblr-okrg647-CXO1w1gs58o1-1280.jpg]imagehost

[Image: v6c348rqpff31.jpg]

RE: Yo-kai watch General Discussion - valtaoi_007 - Jan. 23, 2021

just to bump this thread cause I want to

RE: Yo-kai watch General Discussion - valtaoi_007 - Jan. 24, 2021

Hey does anyone in here knows what is soranaki's first appearance?
like, it has an english name which I think is overseer, so its first appearance cant be in yo kai watch 4

I have two of his forms in puni puni and I wanna know more about him since he is a villain in every series except for the original
(Ff, Ss and Yokai academy Y)

RE: Yo-kai watch General Discussion - Eclipse Force - Jan. 24, 2021

(Jan. 24, 2021  5:17 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Hey does anyone in here knows what is soranaki's first appearance?
like, it has an english name which I think is overseer, so its first appearance cant be in yo kai watch 4

I have two of his forms in puni puni and I wanna know more about him since he is a villain in every series except for the original

His first appearance is Japanese was Movie 5 I know that (Incredible movie btw) but I'm not sure if he even has an English appearance., as only movie 1 got dubbed. How did he even get an English name?

RE: Yo-kai watch General Discussion - valtaoi_007 - Jan. 24, 2021

(Jan. 24, 2021  5:19 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2021  5:17 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Hey does anyone in here knows what is soranaki's first appearance?

His first appearance is Japanese was Movie 5 I know that (Incredible movie btw) but I'm not sure if he even has an English appearance., as only movie 1 got dubbed. How did he even get an English name?
oh, I already watched and I almost cried at the beginning and I wanted them to kill tamamo for the rest of the movie
but if his first appearance is japanese only, how did he got a english name?
Look : https://yokaiwatch.fandom.com/wiki/Overseer

RE: Yo-kai watch General Discussion - Eclipse Force - Jan. 24, 2021

(Jan. 24, 2021  5:28 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2021  5:19 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: His first appearance is Japanese was Movie 5 I know that (Incredible movie btw) but I'm not sure if he even has an English appearance., as only movie 1 got dubbed. How did he even get an English name?
oh, I already watched and I almost cried at the beginning and I wanted them to kill tamamo for the rest of the movie
but if his first appearance is japanese only, how did he got a english name?
Look : https://yokaiwatch.fandom.com/wiki/Overseer

Yeah I've seen it, I genuinely don't know. But yeah that movie was sad

RE: Yo-kai watch General Discussion - Eclipse Force - Jan. 27, 2021

[CEDEC + KYUSHU 2020 ONLINE]
Announcement video released! Currently, all 15 sessions are open to the public and applications are being accepted! !! Watching is free! Please take this opportunity to join us.
・ Click here for application (free) ↓
https://peatix.com/event/1750894/view
・ Click here for the official website ↓
http://cedec-kyushu.jp/2020/
#cedec Kyushu
https://twitter.com/cedeckyushu/status/1353623867390971910

Level 5 will be there.

RE: Yo-kai watch General Discussion - Pixi - Jan. 27, 2021

wow i havent watched this show in forever

RE: Yo-kai watch General Discussion - valtaoi_007 - Jan. 27, 2021

(Jan. 27, 2021  2:59 PM)Pixi Wrote: wow i havent watched this show in forever

it literally transformed into a school henshin hero anime
and its awesome

RE: Yo-kai watch General Discussion - Eclipse Force - Jan. 28, 2021

Manga volume 18

Join Nathan Adams, a schoolboy like there are so many others, for a new wave of hilarious gags alongside Yo-kai all more wacky than the others! When Jibanyan and Whisper cross the limits of laziness, Nathan searches for a new companion to replace them. It is then that he meets Chimpanyan, a Yo-kai known for his exploits as a demon hunter! Are Nathan and his gang about to land on Demon Island ?!

[Image: bpU8w1z.jpg]

RE: Yo-kai watch General Discussion - valtaoi_007 - Jan. 29, 2021

(Jan. 28, 2021  2:13 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Manga volume 18

Join Nathan Adams, a schoolboy like there are so many others, for a new wave of hilarious gags alongside Yo-kai all more wacky than the others!  When Jibanyan and Whisper cross the limits of laziness, Nathan searches for a new companion to replace them. It is then that he meets Chimpanyan, a Yo-kai known for his exploits as a demon hunter!  Are Nathan and his gang about to land on Demon Island ?!

wait nate already has the elda watch in france?
noice

RE: Yo-kai watch General Discussion - Eclipse Force - Jan. 29, 2021

(Jan. 29, 2021  8:20 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  2:13 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Manga volume 18

Join Nathan Adams, a schoolboy like there are so many others, for a new wave of hilarious gags alongside Yo-kai all more wacky than the others!  When Jibanyan and Whisper cross the limits of laziness, Nathan searches for a new companion to replace them. It is then that he meets Chimpanyan, a Yo-kai known for his exploits as a demon hunter!  Are Nathan and his gang about to land on Demon Island ?!

wait nate already has the elda watch in france?
noice
He has it in English too in Volume 16 it's called the Arcane Watch.

(Jan. 29, 2021  8:36 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:20 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: wait nate already has the elda watch in france?
noice
He has it in English too in Volume 16 it's called the Arcane Watch.
so maybe its in the manga that revealed Kaira's and Soranaki's english name

RE: Yo-kai watch General Discussion - Eclipse Force - Jan. 29, 2021

Episode 54

Earth Walker NOA vs Fudou Riser has good animation, some points look incredible.

Episode 55 name:
How Gorgeous is Y-High School!
(Japanese: Y学園高等部って、どれだけ豪華なの一つ! Y Gakuen Kōtōbutte, Dore Dake Gōkana no Hitotsu!)

(Jan. 29, 2021  10:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Episode 54

Earth Walker NOA vs Fudou Riser has good animation, some points look incredible.

Episode 55 name:
(Japanese: Y学園高等部って、どれだけ豪華なの一つ! Y Gakuen Kōtōbutte, Dore Dake Gōkana no Hitotsu!)

thanks, will watch later cause now I have classes to do

forget what I said, I just watched it, and I got confused since terramin can create onryo, but I guess Ashura Glifer is still the most powerful transformation

RE: Yo-kai watch General Discussion - Eclipse Force - Jan. 30, 2021

(Jan. 29, 2021  11:43 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  10:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Episode 54

Episode 55 name:

thanks, will watch later cause now I have classes to do

forget what I said, I just watched it, and I got confused since terramin can create onryo, but I guess Ashura Glifer is still the most powerful transformation
You don't need a Majin Watch to transform, Terramin is just Line's friends. Also he can create Onyro like how Haruhiko (Whisper guy) can.

RE: Yo-kai watch General Discussion - valtaoi_007 - Jan. 30, 2021

(Jan. 30, 2021  1:42 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  11:43 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: thanks, will watch later cause now I have classes to do

You don't need a Majin Watch to transform, Terramin is just Line's friends. Also he can create Onyro like how Haruhiko (Whisper guy) can.

wait Lime dont need a watch to transform?
But for now is Ashura the most powerful transformation?

RE: Yo-kai watch General Discussion - Eclipse Force - Jan. 30, 2021

(Jan. 30, 2021  1:52 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  1:42 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You don't need a Majin Watch to transform, Terramin is just Line's friends. Also he can create Onyro like how Haruhiko (Whisper guy) can.

wait Lime dont need a watch to transform?

Oh my, I meant you don't need an Onryo to transform with the Majin Watch. Also idk what you're saying about Ashura being the most powerful hasn't even fought before lol.

RE: Yo-kai watch General Discussion - valtaoi_007 - Jan. 30, 2021

(Jan. 30, 2021  1:53 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  1:52 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: wait Lime dont need a watch to transform?

Oh my, I meant you don't need an Onryo to transform with the Majin Watch. Also idk what you're saying about Ashura being the most powerful hasn't even fought before lol.

IDK since even deep shadow zodiac was KINDA afraid

but idk, he could beat a guy that even jinpei's gang + Ranto could not

and I know you dont need an onryo to transform I just could not get what you were saying
but anyway the ep was very good and its nice that bluepon is back since wild boy got demolished 

we should use the academy y thread