World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments) (/Thread-Hong-Kong-Asia-Hong-Kong-Bladers-Discussion-for-tournaments)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments) - RエスコルピオT125JB - Jun. 20, 2010

Dark Cancer CH120SF has already been released in HK.

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tounaments, news, etc.) - Diamond - Jun. 20, 2010

(Jun. 20, 2010  5:17 AM)lightningbull Wrote: when is dark gasher being released
A few months ago.
Also, why did you quote something that was posted about 2 months ago?

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments) - Olympian - Jun. 20, 2010

(Jun. 19, 2010  3:16 PM)clarkero Wrote: about 非法集會
此條例並不適用於在教育條例批准下的學校中舉行的或集會目的純粹是社交、學術、教育、宗教或慈善目的而進行的集結、會議或研討會;殯殮及任何公共機構而舉行的聚會。

i think it is a 純粹是社交目的而進行的集結.

And i don't really understand why they sand the S and MS as it is very hard to get the tip dead center. And somehow they like to use Rock with WB or RF as well.

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments) - Diamond - Jun. 20, 2010

(Jun. 20, 2010  6:04 AM)Olympian Wrote: And i don't really understand why they sand the S and MS as it is very hard to get the tip dead center. And somehow they like to use Rock with WB or RF as well.
I do not know how they do it since I dislike using illegal modifications but I guess they sand sharp tips by launching the Bey at a certain angle on a piece of sandpaper. :\

Typical HK Bladers who don't have much knowledge on Beys like to use Rock because they believe that it has good Defense and some Smash Attack.

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments) - silverlight - Jun. 20, 2010

(Jun. 20, 2010  7:11 AM)Climax Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2010  6:04 AM)Olympian Wrote: And i don't really understand why they sand the S and MS as it is very hard to get the tip dead center. And somehow they like to use Rock with WB or RF as well.
I do not know how they do it since I dislike using illegal modifications but I guess they sand sharp tips by launching the Bey at a certain angle on a piece of sandpaper. :\

Typical HK Bladers who don't have much knowledge on Beys like to use Rock because they believe that it has good Defense and some Smash Attack.

example:rock leone 105rf

MANY PEOPLE USE BEY WITH ATTACK MW AND DEF BOTTOM
(because many people got S pegasis but they have no skill so they change the bottom to WB.........)

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments) - Sakota - Jun. 20, 2010

They believe that using the RF bottom isn't worth it most of the time as they tend to Stadium Out themselves pretty easily. Most are still pretty surprised whenever a Force Smash makes a Bey flying out of the stadium. >3<

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments) - Jerf - Jun. 20, 2010

And they launch RF flat so it circles the stadium, then they complain about it.
Freakin hackerz.
And they "WOOOOOOW" at my Virgo.

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments) - roux - Jun. 22, 2010

(Jun. 20, 2010  6:04 AM)Olympian Wrote:

regarding to such lil tournaments,
i usually go to sham shui po and play with others.
and 15ppl is quite easy to reach......><

anyway, i've got rock giraffe some days ago
nice blade Wink

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments) - Olympian - Jun. 22, 2010

Did you play at Kanto Hobby?
I saw some people playing there but I think Super Attack Stadium is ... umm ... not my favorite.
I saw Rock Giraffe at Tai Yuen Street too but I think they are too expensive. But the price doesn't really matter if it can deliver Quetz grade performance.

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments) - silverlight - Jun. 23, 2010

(Jun. 22, 2010  6:25 PM)Olympian Wrote: Did you play at Kanto Hobby?
I saw some people playing there but I think Super Attack Stadium is ... umm ... not my favorite.
I saw Rock Giraffe at Tai Yuen Street too but I think they are too expensive. But the price doesn't really matter if it can deliver Quetz grade performance.
maybe i go there next Tuesday to meet some of the blader
http://beyblade.sclub.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=2639
will any of you go?
the address:
Quote:福榮街3x號
黃金電腦中心出口

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments) - silverlight - Jun. 23, 2010

(Jun. 22, 2010  2:42 AM)roux Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2010  6:04 AM)Olympian Wrote:

regarding to such lil tournaments,
i usually go to sham shui po and play with others.
and 15ppl is quite easy to reach......><

anyway, i've got rock giraffe some days ago
nice blade Wink

remember: it is just for WBO member
not for部件小屋or陀螺園member

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments) - RエスコルピオT125JB - Jun. 23, 2010

(Jun. 23, 2010  12:29 PM)clarkero Wrote: remember: it is just for WBO member
not for部件小屋or陀螺園member

Are you saying roux's competitions?

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments) - UDC - Jun. 23, 2010

so many kids in HK are amateurs! sometimes i have to show them the walls preventing Right spin beyblades from going left and so forth. I just really hope that I can attend 1 tournament!!!! ( im pathetic, i cant read cantonese Unhappy(((()
I Really want to go to Climaxs tournament, but im in america then. how about sometime in victoria park? ( im not saying you should postpone the tournament for me) lets talk about itlater, like a saturday!

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments) - Diamond - Jun. 23, 2010

(Jun. 23, 2010  1:59 PM)UDC Wrote: I Really want to go to Climaxs tournament, but im in america then. how about sometime in victoria park? ( im not saying you should postpone the tournament for me) lets talk about itlater, like a saturday!

Well, I can't really host a tournament if there aren't enough WBO members attending (at least 8).Confused

Also, does any HK member here know of a place which is suitable for tournaments (room with carpet floors, able to be pre-booked, etc) other than my place? I would go anywhere in Hong Kong for a tournament with you guys, haha. XD

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments) - UDC - Jun. 23, 2010

No, i dont

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments) - UDC - Jun. 24, 2010

maybe Belchers... but you might have to live there or something.

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments) - silverlight - Jun. 24, 2010

(Jun. 24, 2010  2:09 PM)UDC Wrote: maybe Belchers... but you might have to live there or something.

what is this
i live in 'The Belchers'
do you mean this?

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments) - UDC - Jun. 24, 2010

It the one near the west wood mall, right? my friend lives there and he had his birthday in the clubhouse.
if so, it is.

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments) - silverlight - Jun. 25, 2010

yea
i live there
BUT
the room were a bit expensive

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments) - Jerf - Jun. 27, 2010

Saw a Mercury Anubis 85XF in Tai Yuen street for $950 *holy carp*

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments) - Galaxxy - Jun. 27, 2010

How much is that GBP?

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments) - Sakota - Jun. 27, 2010

950 Hong Kong dollars = 81.222189 British pounds

Next time, google "x HKD to GBP", where x stands for the amount.

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments) - Kai-V - Jun. 27, 2010

Or use xe.com

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments) - Ultra - Jun. 29, 2010

Is that expensive for beyblades in Hong Kong?

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments) - Serotonin - Jun. 29, 2010

Megablader Wrote:Is that expensive for beyblades in Hong Kong?

(Jun. 27, 2010  5:36 PM)Sakota Wrote: 950 Hong Kong dollars = 81.222189 British pounds

Next time, google "x HKD to GBP", where x stands for the amount.

what do you think