World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Future Video Game Wishlist - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Future Video Game Wishlist (/Thread-Future-Video-Game-Wishlist)

Future Video Game Wishlist - DeltaZakuro - Jan. 09, 2020

what are some Video Games that you want to have released

i want to see a

1. a Lego Avengers game with the full Infinity Saga (Xbox One, PS4/PS5, Nintendo Switch, PC )

2. a new Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 3 (Xbox One, PS4/PS5, Nintendo Switch, PC)

3. Star Wars: Battlefront 3 (Xbox One, PS4/PS5, Nintendo Switch, PC)

4. an ENGLISH Beyblade Burst Video Game with Burst, Burst Evolution, Burst Turbo and Burst Rise (Xbox One, PS4/5, Nintendo Switch, PC)

RE: Future Video Game Wishlist - yummyturkey2002 - Jan. 09, 2020

Beyblade Burst: Battle Zero (ENGLISH) for Nintendo Switch
Super Mario Galaxy Deluxe for Nintendo Switch
Lego Star Wars for Nintendo Switch

(Jan. 09, 2020  6:07 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: what are some Video Games that you want to have released

i want to see a

1. a Lego Avengers game with the full Infinity Saga (Xbox One, PS4/PS5, Nintendo Switch, PC )

2. a new Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 3 (Xbox One, PS4/PS5, Nintendo Switch, PC)

4. an ENGLISH Beyblade Burst Video Game with Burst, Burst Evolution, Burst Turbo and Burst Rise (Xbox One, PS4/5, Nintendo Switch, PC)

I didn't even read that until after I typed my message and they were basically the same XD

RE: Future Video Game Wishlist - BuilderROB - Jan. 09, 2020

(Jan. 09, 2020  6:14 PM)yummyturkey2002 Wrote: Beyblade Burst: Battle Zero (ENGLISH) for Nintendo Switch

(Jan. 09, 2020  6:07 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: what are some Video Games that you want to have released

i want to see a

I didn't even read that until after I typed my message and they were basically the same XD

Rise is already in the US, so if an English version of BBBZ was gonna come out, it would have already.

RE: Future Video Game Wishlist - yummyturkey2002 - Jan. 09, 2020

(Jan. 09, 2020  6:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2020  6:14 PM)yummyturkey2002 Wrote: Beyblade Burst: Battle Zero (ENGLISH) for Nintendo Switch

Rise is already in the US, so if an English version of BBBZ was gonna come out, it would have already.

Yes, we know. These are games we want to BE released.

RE: Future Video Game Wishlist - snoc - Mar. 07, 2020

1. LoZ: The Windwaker 2 (Nintendo Switch)
2. Splatoon 3 (Nintendo Switch)
3. Wii Sports 3/3U (Nintendo Wii/Nintendo WiiU)
4.Titanfall 3 (Playstation 5/Xbox Project Scarlett/PC)
5. Pokemon Mystery Duengon Explorers DX (Nintendo Switch)
6.Yokai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls/Bony Spirits/Psychic Specters DX (Nintendo Switch)
1 could be called "The Gale of Time" maybe. who knows. I just hope the windwaker comes back, even as just a switch port.
3's name can be "Wii Sports Showdown"
and explorers DX would just be explorers of sky,darkness,and time.
6 mainly because the yokai watch 1 port, and yokai watch 2 is argueably one of the best games in the series. maybe number 2.

RE: Future Video Game Wishlist - Orpheus - Mar. 13, 2020

Persona Trinity Soul as a game
Persona 6
SmtV
New beyblade game
Escapists 3