World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-167 Booster Mirage Fafnir.Nt 2S - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-167 Booster Mirage Fafnir.Nt 2S (/Thread-Product-B-167-Booster-Mirage-Fafnir-Nt-2S)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: B-167 Booster Mirage Fafnir.Nt 2S - Sparking blader - May. 16, 2020

I think the rubber will make up for that weight as the rubber on brave gave the ring some weight which is what made it the heaviest sparking bey so fafnir has more rubber than valkyrie for sure so it should potentially be near the same weight as valkyrie

RE: B-167 Booster Mirage Fafnir.Nt 2S - Rouzuke - May. 16, 2020

(May. 16, 2020  6:02 PM)Sparking blader Wrote: I think the rubber will make up for that weight as the rubber on brave gave the ring some weight which is what made it the heaviest sparking bey so fafnir has more rubber than valkyrie for sure so it should potentially be near the same weight as valkyrie

Still would depend on what kind of rubber they'd outfit on Mirage tho. Brave had the familiar hard rubber that we have had from Screw Trident (at least based on how tough it was to kind of wiggle the blades even a bit). The rubber on 2A is also possibly similar to Imperial Base rubber composition.

If they put similar Wizard Base rubber onto Mirage, considering Mirage would be similarly thick to Brave, then maybe the weight would be at that range, but if Mirage is around the thickness of King or Super, then the rubber won't really do too much for the weight in itself. Now, since 2S is a double Chassis, we can hypothesize that it is roughly within the weight range of its fellow double Chassis, which is what makes the given Sparking Layer basically heavier than most GT Layers. Of course, right now it is still kind of a speculation since we still don't have the actual Bey at hand, and much will be clarified when Takara Tomy releases a reveal video sometime this month. Hopefully.

RE: B-167 Booster Mirage Fafnir.Nt 2S - snoc - May. 16, 2020

Kinda worried about the rubber on Mirage, everyone pretty much agrees Wizard has problems cause of its amount of rubber, and this one seems to have a lot.....It should be fine if its strategically placed though. (hopefully)

RE: B-167 Booster Mirage Fafnir.Nt 2S - ReekoBlader - May. 16, 2020

(May. 16, 2020  9:46 PM)snoc Wrote: Kinda worried about the rubber on Mirage, everyone pretty much agrees Wizard has problems cause of its amount of rubber, and this one seems to have a lot.....It should be fine if its strategically placed though. (hopefully)

Wizard’s problem wasn’t necessarily the amount of rubber, but wizard’s burst resistance.  Although mirage has more rubber (a lot more, I mean, every area of contact on mirage is rubber!) the fact that it has a double chassis may help mitigate the problem that Wizard had

RE: B-167 Booster Mirage Fafnir.Nt 2S - Dasmind - May. 17, 2020

Wonder who will upload the new comic of Corocoro Spoiler

RE: B-167 Booster Mirage Fafnir.Nt 2S - snoc - May. 17, 2020

(May. 17, 2020  2:34 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Wonder who will upload the new comic of Corocoro Spoiler

prob people like Zankye and CPA GAMEPLAY onto youtube, but I can scan it. sadly no translations tho. mine should come in a few days.

RE: B-167 Booster Mirage Fafnir.Nt 2S - MagikHorse - May. 17, 2020

(May. 16, 2020  6:53 AM)DinoBurst Wrote: Unfortunately it is slightly lighter according to TT stats...

And when did these stats mean anything at all?

I mean heck, both 4 and Oval have weight stats of 2. I think that alone proves just how little the "Weight" stat actually means.

RE: B-167 Booster Mirage Fafnir.Nt 2S - Spirit of Order - May. 17, 2020

Weight only really matters if there is a big weight distance, or if the combo depends on the weight.

RE: B-167 Booster Mirage Fafnir.Nt 2S - Dasmind - May. 18, 2020

Can someone upload the new beyblade burst sparking comic of Corocoro Spoiler, it has been a while and I cannot see it in YouTube

RE: B-167 Booster Mirage Fafnir.Nt 2S - God Dragruler - May. 18, 2020

(May. 18, 2020  12:45 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Can someone upload the new beyblade burst sparking comic of Corocoro Spoiler, it has been a while and I cannot see it in YouTube

your mostly likely going to wait for a bit not many people will take the risk of uploading it now . some youtubers who used to do it gets blocked when their found unless you know someone who to share it to you it's going to be rough . but not really major thing happen a few good battles and  ranks confirms for a few characters which is the interesting part .

RE: B-167 Booster Mirage Fafnir.Nt 2S - snoc - May. 18, 2020

(May. 18, 2020  2:15 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(May. 18, 2020  12:45 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Can someone upload the new beyblade burst sparking comic of Corocoro Spoiler, it has been a while and I cannot see it in YouTube

your mostly likely going to wait for a bit not many people will take the risk of uploading it now . some youtubers who used to do it gets blocked when their found unless you know someone who to share it to you it's going to be rough . but not really major thing happen a few good battles and  ranks confirms for a few characters which is the interesting part .

Zankye and a few others can do it without getting taken down. also CPA GAMEPLAY has been doing it since chouzetsu.

also: Dasmind it just came out a few days ago, so I would estimate maybe 2-3 more days of waiting

RE: B-167 Booster Mirage Fafnir.Nt 2S - Dasmind - May. 19, 2020

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pSBeab7o6xk

RE: B-167 Booster Mirage Fafnir.Nt 2S - snoc - May. 19, 2020

(May. 19, 2020  12:23 AM)Dasmind Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pSBeab7o6xk

zankye's posted the link to his vid and I posted the chapter 3 scans, no need to repost

RE: B-167 Booster Mirage Fafnir.Nt 2S - Mr. Palazzo - May. 20, 2020

A bit off topic, but it's mentioned a lot here. Try playing Wizard as an attack type. Wizard Diabolos Blitz Ultimate Reboot' doesn't burst. It's excellent at knocking people out at the cost to its ability to spin steal. I do plan on trying Wheel out as the forge disc, with the hopes I can still hit hard with the weight and maybe get a bit of the spin stealing back since it doesn't scrape when Blitz does. Regardless, ever since I got the Black/White Wizard, he's been doing fantastic in our games.

RE: B-167 Booster Mirage Fafnir.Nt 2S - HakaishinLDrago - May. 22, 2020

Best image of 2S' teeth I could get:

[Image: PinV46i.jpg]

From this Video: 

RE: B-167 Booster Mirage Fafnir.Nt 2S - Needforspeed - May. 22, 2020

https://youtu.be/oT0aPsE38oY

RE: B-167 Booster Mirage Fafnir.Nt 2S - FreeFafnir64 - May. 22, 2020

Mirage seems to be smaller than Wizard.

RE: B-167 Booster Mirage Fafnir.Nt 2S - Orbit - May. 22, 2020

Seems to be 3-4 teeth of medium small size, at its just too blurry so it’s making the teeth look bad. The teeth are actually pretty good for a stamina double chassis compared to what a lot of people would have otherwise thought. Also the underside looks really smooth, will this have good LAD? Nah I doubt it, but I still hope that it’s OWD makes up for it.

RE: B-167 Booster Mirage Fafnir.Nt 2S - IrvRai - May. 22, 2020

MIRAGE FAFNIR NOTHING 2S NEWS AND BREAKDOWN! [ENGLISH SUB]

RE: B-167 Booster Mirage Fafnir.Nt 2S - BuilderROB - May. 22, 2020

(May. 22, 2020  3:40 PM)IrvRai Wrote: MIRAGE FAFNIR NOTHING 2A NEWS AND BREAKDOWN! [ENGLISH SUB]

Mirage Fafnir has 2S, not 2A.

RE: B-167 Booster Mirage Fafnir.Nt 2S - IrvRai - May. 23, 2020

Thanks for the catch BuilderROB! We already updated it! Have a nice day!

RE: B-167 Booster Mirage Fafnir.Nt 2S - PlayMaker:Axel - May. 23, 2020

the gimmick of 2S is amazing, the fact it can even counter Left Rotation is so cool

RE: B-167 Booster Mirage Fafnir.Nt 2S - Orbit - May. 23, 2020

I think 2S might be good on Bearing and atomic for its burst resistance and sheer OWD, making spin and precession, which, Bearing and atomic uses quite a lot. It may not be low hanging, but the OWD it has makes up for it Greatly. Though for tips that do not have good precession times, this will suck, 2S has a rough underside which is horrible for LAD, so it must rely on tips with good precession times to be competitive.

Ps. I’m really surprised Mirage Fafnir beat Naked Spriggan. I mean, it has nothing on it, and Naked Spriggan has Bearing and paradox. Either it’s a one time thing; A fluke, or 2S is very effective, since I don’t see mirage’s rubber helping much

RE: B-167 Booster Mirage Fafnir.Nt 2S - Logic123ABC - May. 23, 2020

(May. 23, 2020  6:14 PM)Orbit Wrote: I think 2S might be good on Bearing and atomic for its burst resistance and sheer OWD, making spin and precession, which, Bearing and atomic uses quite a lot. It may not be low hanging, but the OWD it has makes up for it Greatly. Though for tips that do not have good precession times, this will suck, 2S has a rough underside which is horrible for LAD, so it must rely on tips with good precession times to be competitive.

Ps. I’m really surprised Mirage Fafnir beat Naked Spriggan. I mean, it has nothing on it, and Naked Spriggan has Bearing and paradox. Either it’s a one time thing; A fluke, or 2S is very effective, since I don’t see mirage’s rubber helping much

Um stock naked spriggan comes with orbit metal so . . .

RE: B-167 Booster Mirage Fafnir.Nt 2S - Orbit - May. 23, 2020

Oh sorry I’m wrong. I guess I watched Zankye’s video where he put Bearing on it and thought that was stock. But still, Orbit metal is also pretty good, at least much better than nothing for LAD, so it still shows the power of 2S.