World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Answered Can the Infinite Lock Beys be launched with a Mugen Stadium Driver? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Hobby Q&A (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A)
+--- Thread: Answered Can the Infinite Lock Beys be launched with a Mugen Stadium Driver? (/Thread-Answered-Can-the-Infinite-Lock-Beys-be-launched-with-a-Mugen-Stadium-Driver)

Can the Infinite Lock Beys be launched with a Mugen Stadium Driver? - JoMario67 - Nov. 30, 2019

Basically, can Prime Apocalypse or Regalia Genesis be launched with the Mugen driver, since the layers can make the disc+driver spin 360, and since there's more space to launch these beys, I figured it might be possible to launch these beys with a Mugen driver.  Since I don't have the Mugen stadium, I was hoping someone could try this and tell me what happens.

RE: Can the Infinite Lock Beys be launched with a Mugen Stadium Driver? - CheetoBlader - Dec. 01, 2019

(Nov. 30, 2019  8:30 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Basically, can Prime Apocalypse or Regalia Genesis be launched with the Mugen driver, since the layers can make the disc+driver spin 360, and since there's more space to launch these beys, I figured it might be possible to launch these beys with a Mugen driver.  Since I don't have the Mugen stadium, I was hoping someone could try this and tell me what happens.

I wonder the same thing. I have the Musou stadium, but not the beys.

RE: Can the Infinite Lock Beys be launched with a Mugen Stadium Driver? - JoMario67 - Dec. 07, 2019

Bump! Still looking for an answer. Can anyone try this?

RE: Can the Infinite Lock Beys be launched with a Mugen Stadium Driver? - Crumok - Dec. 07, 2019

Yes! They actually work perfectly! The drivers fit fine and the gimmick functions perfectly for both.

Oh, and they both launched perfectly as well.

RE: Can the Infinite Lock Beys be launched with a Mugen Stadium Driver? - BuilderROB - Dec. 07, 2019

(Dec. 07, 2019  2:20 AM)Crumok Wrote: Yes! They actually work perfectly! The drivers fit fine and the gimmick functions perfectly for both.

This might need to be addressed. What if people start taking mugen drivers to a tournament?

RE: Can the Infinite Lock Beys be launched with a Mugen Stadium Driver? - Crumok - Dec. 07, 2019

I can delete my post, keep this just between us. ;-)

RE: Can the Infinite Lock Beys be launched with a Mugen Stadium Driver? - JoMario67 - Dec. 07, 2019

(Dec. 07, 2019  2:21 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2019  2:20 AM)Crumok Wrote: Yes! They actually work perfectly! The drivers fit fine and the gimmick functions perfectly for both.

This might need to be addressed. What if people start taking mugen drivers to a tournament?

Definitely illegal for tournaments. Mugen drivers are still not allowed. I don't see them being too good anyways. Thanks for an answer