World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Luinor - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Luinor (/Thread-Luinor)

Luinor - Bladermommy - Nov. 06, 2019

My son would really like a luinor bey. Where can I buy one for him ? Trying to up his game after he was teased for the beys we bought him Unhappy TIA edit: we live in Toronto

RE: Luinor - BuilderROB - Nov. 06, 2019

(Nov. 06, 2019  12:39 AM)Bladermommy Wrote: My son would really like a luinor bey. Where can I buy one for him ? Trying to up his game after he was teased for the beys we bought him Unhappy TIA edit: we live in Toronto

Try getting Zwei Longinus here: https://ever-wish.com/takara-tomy-beyblade-burst-b-144-booster-zwei-longinus-dr-sp-metsu/

RE: Luinor - DreadAqua - Nov. 06, 2019

(Nov. 06, 2019  12:39 AM)Bladermommy Wrote: My son would really like a luinor bey. Where can I buy one for him ? Trying to up his game after he was teased for the beys we bought him Unhappy TIA edit: we live in Toronto

Wait, does your son mean a Luinor or a Longinus, please use the specific names for either TT (Takara Tomy) or Hasbro. Personally, I suggest using a TT bey because lets just face it, in competitive tournaments, Hasbro just can't seem to win.

(Nov. 06, 2019  1:29 AM)DreadAqua Wrote:

Wait, does your son mean a Luinor or a Longinus, please use the specific names for either TT (Takara Tomy) or Hasbro. Personally, I suggest using a TT bey because lets just face it, in competitive tournaments, Hasbro just can't seem to win.
He’s gonna get made fun of for using Hasbro so for sure TT.

RE: Luinor - Bladermommy - Nov. 06, 2019

(Nov. 06, 2019  1:29 AM)DreadAqua Wrote:

He keeps saying Luinor not Longinus and yes TT - we’ve learned already that Hasbro is not cool. I asked him if it was Longinus and he said no.

(Nov. 06, 2019  1:46 AM)Bladermommy Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2019  1:29 AM)DreadAqua Wrote:  Wait, does your son mean a Luinor or a Longinus, please use the specific names for either TT (Takara Tomy) or Hasbro. Personally, I suggest using a TT bey because lets just face it, in competitive tournaments, Hasbro just can't seem to win.

He keeps saying Luinor not Longinus and yes TT - we’ve learned already that Hasbro is not cool. I asked him if it was Longinus and he said no.

Just get the beyblade I linked you to. There is no TT Luinor. You need to tell him that Luinor is called Longinus in TT. If he says otherwise he is wrong.

RE: Luinor - Bladermommy - Nov. 06, 2019

(Nov. 06, 2019  1:59 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2019  1:46 AM)Bladermommy Wrote: He keeps saying Luinor not Longinus and yes TT - we’ve learned already that Hasbro is not cool. I asked him if it was Longinus and he said no.

Just get the beyblade I linked you to. There is no TT Luinor. You need to tell him that Luinor is called Longinus in TT. If he says otherwise he is wrong.

Perfect I will do that. Thank you!

(Nov. 06, 2019  3:22 AM)Bladermommy Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2019  1:59 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Just get the beyblade I linked you to. There is no TT Luinor. You need to tell him that Luinor is called Longinus in TT. If he says otherwise he is wrong.

Perfect I will do that. Thank you!

No problem!