World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Hasbro Amaterios A3 Testing and Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Burst Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Burst-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Hasbro Amaterios A3 Testing and Discussion (/Thread-Hasbro-Amaterios-A3-Testing-and-Discussion)

Amaterios A3 Testing and Discussion - kjrules17 - Sep. 28, 2019

Here are some tests I did with Amaterios A3. As far as the weight goes, I got 9.66 grams when weighing the Layer. The first section was testing Same and Opposite Spin Stamina against Caynox C3, Balkesh B3, Garuda G3, and Spryzen Requiem S3. The second section was testing KO Attack and comparing its performance to Xcalius X3, one of the best Hasbro Right Spin Attack Layers we have right now.

Disclaimer (Click to View)

Section 1: Same & Opposite Spin Stamina (Click to View)

Section 2: KO Attack (Click to View)

Final Thoughts (Click to View)

RE: Amaterios A3 Testing and Discussion - #Fafnir - Sep. 28, 2019

(Sep. 28, 2019  6:42 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: Here are some tests I did with Amaterios A3. As far as the weight goes, I got 9.66 grams when weighing the Layer. The first section was testing Same and Opposite Spin Stamina against Caynox C3, Balkesh B3, Garuda G3, and Spryzen Requiem S3. The second section was testing KO Attack and comparing its performance to Xcalius X3, one of the best Hasbro Right Spin Attack Layers we have right now.

Section 1: Same & Opposite Spin Stamina (Click to View)

Section 2: KO Attack (Click to View)

Final Thoughts (Click to View)

I wonder how it would have done if it had metal on it. It's a shame that the layer looks so cool but it can't be used competitively.

RE: Amaterios A3 Testing and Discussion - kjrules17 - Sep. 28, 2019

(Sep. 28, 2019  6:44 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I wonder how it would have done if it had metal on it.
I don't remember how much the Takara Tomy Shining Amaterios weighs, but I definitely think Amaterios A3 would've done better with metal.

(Sep. 28, 2019  6:46 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2019  6:44 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I wonder how it would have done if it had metal on it.
I don't remember how much the Takara Tomy Shining Amaterios weighs, but I definitely think Amaterios A3 would've done better with metal.

Yeah. How good are the slopes?

(Sep. 28, 2019  6:47 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Yeah. How good are the slopes?
I think they're pretty good, as it only burst twice in my tests. But when I was testing it for Attack, I didn't run into any issues with it self-bursting in battle. But of course, good slope tightness doesn't always equal good overall as you can see here.

(Sep. 28, 2019  6:50 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2019  6:47 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Yeah. How good are the slopes?
I think they're pretty good, as it only burst twice in my tests. But when I was testing it for Attack, I didn't run into any issues with it self-bursting in battle. But of course, good slope tightness doesn't always equal good overall as you can see here.

Ok. Maybe this would be good in a Hasbro-only tournament. Would it be ok on destroy or bearing?

(Sep. 28, 2019  6:51 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Ok. Maybe this would be good in a Hasbro-only tournament. Would it be ok on destroy or bearing?
First, Hasbro-Only is oofed as it hasn't had an event in like 2 years or more, so yeah... Second, even in the context of a Hasbro-Only tournament, I really don't see this Layer doing that well, as it's outclassed in Stamina (ex: Caynox C3) and Attack (ex: Xcalius X3) by other Hasbro Layers.

(Sep. 28, 2019  6:56 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2019  6:51 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Ok. Maybe this would be good in a Hasbro-only tournament. Would it be ok on destroy or bearing?
First, Hasbro-Only is oofed as it hasn't had an event in like 2 years or more, so yeah... Second, even in the context of a Hasbro-Only tournament, I really don't see this Layer doing that well, as it's outclassed in Stamina (ex: Caynox C3) and Attack (ex: Xcalius X3) by other Hasbro Layers.

Ok. Thanks!

RE: Amaterios A3 Testing and Discussion - Armor - Sep. 28, 2019

Would this work as a good defense layer? Could you try something like A3 00B At against your Xcalius combo?

(Sep. 28, 2019  8:01 PM)Armor Wrote: Would this work as a good defense layer? Could you try something like A3 00B At against your Xcalius combo?
Oofed.

Amaterios A3 00Bump Atomic (First) vs. Xcalius X3 00Bump Hunter (Second Sliding Shoot): Armor
- A3.00B.At: 1 OS (10% Win Rate)
- X3.00B.Hn: 3 OS, 3 Burst, 3 KO (90% Win Rate)

Amaterios A3 is under 10 grams, so I feel like even on other Drivers used in Defense Combos like Unite for example, it'd just get ragdolled by Xcalius X3 and other heavy Hasbro Attack Layers. X3 was even able to OS A3 sometimes in the event of a Burst or KO not happening because of all the hits lol.

RE: Amaterios A3 Testing and Discussion - Armor - Sep. 28, 2019

(Sep. 28, 2019  8:18 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2019  8:01 PM)Armor Wrote: Would this work as a good defense layer? Could you try something like A3 00B At against your Xcalius combo?
Oofed.

Amaterios A3 00Bump Atomic (First) vs. Xcalius X3 00Bump Hunter (Second Sliding Shoot): Armor
- A3.00B.At: 1 OS (10% Win Rate)
- X3.00B.Hn: 3 OS, 3 Burst, 3 KO (90% Win Rate)

Amaterios A3 is under 10 grams, so I feel like even on other Drivers used in Defense Combos like Unite for example, it'd just get ragdolled by Xcalius X3 and other heavy Hasbro Attack Layers. X3 was even able to OS A3 sometimes in the event of a Burst or KO not happening because of all the hits lol.

Dang, I really thought Amaterios would have some hope here.