World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Let’s Talk About School - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Let’s Talk About School (/Thread-Let%E2%80%99s-Talk-About-School)

RE: Let’s Talk About School - i'm batman - May. 22, 2021

Summer vacation in my school started from today . Idk what summer vacation means for online school but I'm not gonna complain lol.

RE: Let’s Talk About School - UltimateMaster - May. 22, 2021

(May. 22, 2021  4:03 AM)i\m batman Wrote: Summer vacation in my school started from today . Idk what summer vacation means for online school but I'm not gonna complain lol.

Lucky. My school doesn’t end until June 23rd.

(May. 22, 2021  4:56 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(May. 22, 2021  4:03 AM)i\m batman Wrote: Summer vacation in my school started from today . Idk what summer vacation means for online school but I'm not gonna complain lol.

Lucky. My school doesn’t end until June 23rd.

Well, it's not really long. It ends on June 8th ;_;

(May. 22, 2021  4:57 AM)i\m batman Wrote:
(May. 22, 2021  4:56 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Lucky. My school doesn’t end until June 23rd.

Well, it's not really long. It ends on June 8th ;_;

Do you go to yearround school?

(May. 22, 2021  5:00 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(May. 22, 2021  4:57 AM)i\m batman Wrote: Well, it's not really long. It ends on June 8th ;_;

Do you go to yearround school?

Sorry, but what's a yearround school? I'm guessing a school that runs throughout the year. In my country, all schools are like that.

(May. 22, 2021  5:04 AM)i\m batman Wrote:
(May. 22, 2021  5:00 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Do you go to yearround school?

Sorry, but what's a yearround school? I'm guessing a school that runs throughout the year. In my country, all schools are like that.

Yeah, they run all year.

For me, most schools start in August or September, and end in May or June.

(Oct. 21, 2019  11:52 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I just got choked by a girl that I’m friends with because I was watching beyblade.

Quoting this post of mine, which somehow is still relevant to my school.

The said student has done this to other people, and I never realized that there was a lot I didn't explain.
This person has also inappropriately assaulted people, told them to commit acts that I cannot say, tried to force someone to do that, threatened to kill a bunch of people, and called them terrible things. Myself included for most of these. There's also a lot I'm not comfortable saying, but I thought I'd share about my wonderful school (sarcasm).

Oh, but according to my principal, "It's just middle school."

(May. 22, 2021  7:07 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(May. 22, 2021  5:04 AM)i\m batman Wrote: Sorry, but what's a yearround school? I'm guessing a school that runs throughout the year. In my country, all schools are like that.

Yeah, they run all year.

(Oct. 21, 2019  11:52 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I just got choked by a girl that I’m friends with because I was watching beyblade.

The said student has done this to other people, and I never realized that there was a lot I didn't explain.
This person has also inappropriately assaulted people, told them to commit acts that I cannot say, tried to force someone to do that, threatened to kill a bunch of people,  and called them terrible things. Myself included for most of these. There's also a lot I'm not comfortable saying, but I thought I'd share about my wonderful school (sarcasm).

Ah, thanks for clearing it up. About the second part, I don't even know what to say. What does the principal even mean by 'it's middle school'? These are serious offenses which should be promptly dealt with. Something bad once happened in my school too. A boy in my class had locked a kid in the bathroom (idk what was going through his head, but he had always been a bit, let's say, extreme). Here's the thing, the kid has a heart condition. Luckily, nothing too severe happened. As far as I know, the boy in my class was expelled. While I disagree with many things the school authority has done, this is not one of those times.

(May. 22, 2021  7:38 AM)i\m batman Wrote:
(May. 22, 2021  7:07 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Yeah, they run all year.

This person has also inappropriately assaulted people, told them to commit acts that I cannot say, tried to force someone to do that, threatened to kill a bunch of people,  and called them terrible things. Myself included for most of these. There's also a lot I'm not comfortable saying, but I thought I'd share about my wonderful school (sarcasm).

Ah, thanks for clearing it up. About the second part, I don't even know what to say. What does the principal even mean by 'it's middle school'? These are serious offenses which should be promptly dealt with. Something bad once happened in my school too. A boy in my class had locked a kid in the bathroom (idk what was going through his head, but he had always been a bit, let's say, extreme). Here's the thing, the kid has a heart condition. Luckily, nothing too severe happened. As far as I know, the boy in my class was expelled. While I disagree with many things the school authority has done, this is not one of those times.

Yeah, that kid should’ve been expelled.

My school has a problem with not handling things.

RE: Let’s Talk About School - LegendJustice - May. 22, 2021

there is this one kid that said to the teacher to say she is not the boss of her and that kid had the same name as me so I always was scared when she said my name but she meant her so i has so scared cause she was always mean to people some times

RE: Let’s Talk About School - WorldKai - May. 22, 2021

(May. 22, 2021  5:12 PM)JJustice Wrote: there is this one kid that said to the teacher to say she is not the boss of her and that kid had the same name as me so I always was scared when she said my name but she meant her so i has so scared cause she was always mean to people some times
Oof...

The mean teacher in my school legit bodies students, and she wonders why we never say good morning back to her lol
She’ll go “ Hello? Have you ever heard of a comma?” or “ Are you in first grade?”.

None of the students like her that much and you can just tell from the way they look at her...

RE: Let’s Talk About School - LegendJustice - May. 22, 2021

(May. 22, 2021  6:36 PM)WorldKai Wrote:
(May. 22, 2021  5:12 PM)JJustice Wrote: there is this one kid that said to the teacher to say she is not the boss of her and that kid had the same name as me so I always was scared when she said my name but she meant her so i has so scared cause she was always mean to people some times
Oof...

The mean teacher in my school legit bodies students, and she wonders why we never say good morning back to her lol
She’ll go “ Hello? Have you ever heard of a comma?” or “ Are you in first grade?”.

None of the students like her that much and you can just tell from the way they look at her...
welp that sucks

RE: Let’s Talk About School - Free... Hoya - May. 28, 2021

Today was my last day in high school, some of us cried. Will miss the teachers, I had bought chocolate boxes for some of them. Nothing for 3 months now yey.

RE: Let’s Talk About School - UltimateMaster - May. 28, 2021

I need to complain, because this has been bothering me all day.

So I was excited about my book and it having a bestseller ranking (I posted about this in random thoughts). And I was showing my friends during break time.

Out of nowhere, my math teacher looks at me and says, “I bet you bought all the copies yourself.”

I didn’t, but it made me mad.

Glad I only have 25 more days of this.

RE: Let’s Talk About School - i'm batman - May. 28, 2021

(May. 28, 2021  5:28 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I need to complain, because this has been bothering me all day.

So I was excited about my book and it having a bestseller ranking (I posted about this in random thoughts). And I was showing my friends during break time.

Out of nowhere, my math teacher looks at me and says, “I bet you bought all the copies yourself.”

That is very insulting and out of line for your math teacher to say. Anyone would get mad at that.

(May. 28, 2021  5:38 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(May. 28, 2021  5:28 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I need to complain, because this has been bothering me all day.

That is very insulting and out of line for your math teacher to say. Anyone would get mad at that.

Yeah, he says a lot of stuff like that.

RE: Let’s Talk About School - i'm batman - May. 28, 2021

(May. 28, 2021  6:20 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(May. 28, 2021  5:38 PM)i\m batman Wrote: That is very insulting and out of line for your math teacher to say. Anyone would get mad at that.

Yeah, he says a lot of stuff like that.

My PE teacher used to be like that, but thankfully he retired lol. The new one's a nice guy.

RE: Let’s Talk About School - WorldKai - May. 28, 2021

Did he/she mean It in a kind of joking way?

(May. 28, 2021  6:56 PM)WorldKai Wrote:

Did he/she mean It in a kind of joking way?
He seemed dead serious, honestly. But he’s never been too supportive of my books sooo...

RE: Let’s Talk About School - GreenK9148 - May. 28, 2021

(May. 28, 2021  8:10 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(May. 28, 2021  6:56 PM)WorldKai Wrote: Did he/she mean It in a kind of joking way?
He seemed dead serious, honestly. But he’s never been too supportive of my books sooo...

Probably cause he doesn't like English, so he became a math teacher. idk.

RE: Let’s Talk About School - WorldKai - May. 28, 2021

(May. 28, 2021  8:10 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(May. 28, 2021  6:56 PM)WorldKai Wrote: Did he/she mean It in a kind of joking way?

That’s super harsh...

Especially for a teacher to say

(May. 28, 2021  8:17 PM)WorldKai Wrote:
(May. 28, 2021  8:10 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: He seemed dead serious, honestly. But he’s never been too supportive of my books sooo...

That’s super harsh...

Especially for a teacher to say

Yeah, it hurt. And it was said in front of a bunch of kids, too.

RE: Let’s Talk About School - Free... Hoya - May. 28, 2021

It's better to ignore it and not let you down. You keep up your hard work.

RE: Let’s Talk About School - BurningSands - Jun. 07, 2021

Okay, this is weird

I got accepted into student government. A type of thing that I, a shy kid and internet nerd, had always thought was reserved for the stereotypical popular kids at school. This is so scary to me — especially that the acceptance email ninja’ed me late at night as I was watching YouTube. Kinda wacky

To other shy folks on the WBO — I suppose that means you can break your barriers too. Dont let being quiet and shy discourage you from trying out new things and having opportunities come to you Smile

RE: Let’s Talk About School - Hollowmind13 - Jun. 07, 2021

(Jun. 07, 2021  6:31 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: To other shy folks on the WBO — I suppose that means you can break your barriers too. Dont let being quiet and shy discourage you from trying out new things and having opportunities come to you Smile
I would try not being too shy, but then my heart would stop doing his job (which is not recommended).

Context for the story: Anyway, on my school there's a teacher that supposedly knows about computers, but she doesn't show to have this knowledge (and even when she's wrong, she just keeps repeating her answer for our questions as if she's right)
She also spells wrong the words (context: it's portuguese), for instance, site would be sait (which sounds similar), firewall would be fairwall, etc.

Now for the story:
She was not coming to school for a long time because of something that I cannot remember, but one day she just spawned at the school and, believe it or not, gave all the summaries (that we dont had) including revisions for the test (which we dont had either), everyone was just annoyed at this point because she enters the classroom, says that she is going to give revisions, but doesn't. Anyway she posted (without saying anything to anyone) content for the test in google classroom three days later which, at this point, nobody noticed. Luckily it was easy (for me). 

I hope next year it doesn't happen again.

RE: Let’s Talk About School - Zeutron - Jun. 09, 2021

So just a question for anyone else who has experience, how would you order these three science courses from easiest to hardest; Biology, Chemistry and Physics. I decided not to include earth and space since I really don't find it as relevant (for clarification, I am particularly interested in hearing about the gr 11/12 north american courses, but I would still like an answer from anyone who has that kind of experience in any type of schooling and whether you have experienced them as units or entirely separate courses does not matter to me).

Personally, I would order them like this:
1: Biology
2: Chemistry
3: Physics