World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Let’s Talk About School - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Let’s Talk About School (/Thread-Let%E2%80%99s-Talk-About-School)

RE: Lets Talk About School - CheetoBlader - Jun. 11, 2020

Wait, y’all think she should still be kept in the same school?

RE: Lets Talk About School - UltimateMaster - Jun. 11, 2020

(Jun. 11, 2020  5:44 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Wait, y’all think she should still be kept in the same school?

Let’s just say a big part of the reason I moved was to go to this school. But if things get worse, I’m gonna switch to a different schools

(Jun. 11, 2020  6:02 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2020  5:44 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Wait, y’all think she should still be kept in the same school?

Let’s just say a big part of the reason I moved was to go to this school. But if things get worse, I’m gonna switch to a different schools

I was talking about the bully… What are you talking about? Lol I’m so confused

RE: Lets Talk About School - UltimateMaster - Jun. 11, 2020

(Jun. 11, 2020  6:12 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2020  6:02 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Let’s just say a big part of the reason I moved was to go to this school. But if things get worse, I’m gonna switch to a different schools

I was talking about the bully… What are you talking about? Lol I’m so confused

Lmao I thought you were talking about me.

Ugh… I missed the first part of class… stupid alarm not being loud enough :(

EDIT: I’m free now. School’s out, but I still have another class lol

RE: Lets Talk About School - UltimateMaster - Jun. 12, 2020

I graduated today. This school year had its highs and lows. Hopefully next year will be better.

RE: Lets Talk About School - Suoh sadboii - Jun. 13, 2020

(Jun. 05, 2020  5:20 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Anybody else taking online courses over the summer or is it just me?

Yeah... I have "recovery learning."

RE: Lets Talk About School - BurningSands - Jun. 13, 2020

Bruh

Throughout the year, I gave my former crush pictures of my homework and notes. I always assumed he was a good student because athletes (especially popular sports like basketball, which he is in) are required to maintain good grades and hes also in a prestige community service club

Then he showed a screenshot of the chem teacher texting a huge essay asking why he doesnt take work and her class seriously. Shes the grandma-nice teacher (and hes her fav student) but shes seriously angry with him ending the year with an F in chem. But shes nice so shes going to give him class credit

... if anyones gonna ask for my homework the least they can do is try to maintain a C and above

RE: Lets Talk About School - Nitrogenic - Jun. 13, 2020

Asking for homework notes is a big nono. I'd understand if the person struggled a lot and just doesn't get the grasp, but being a lazy bum is another thing. The teachers will know though, and the consequences are big enough for people not bothering to snitch (also the fact that a snitch is hated amongst the class...)

RE: Lets Talk About School - BurningSands - Jun. 13, 2020

(Jun. 13, 2020  6:49 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Asking for homework notes is a big nono. I'd understand if the person struggled a lot and just doesn't get the grasp, but being a lazy bum is another thing. The teachers will know though, and the consequences are big enough for people not bothering to snitch (also the fact that a snitch is hated amongst the class...)

Its considered a huge joke at my school tbh, and definitely not a big deal. Us AP kids always give each other answers but as long as we make use of them, no one cares

RE: Lets Talk About School - UltimateMaster - Jun. 18, 2020

An Instagram account followed me. They are following a bunch of kids in my class. Their photos are definitely fake. They say they are a new student going to my school. They know what school we go to and our grade. I had a bit of a chat with them but I got a strange feeling about it. The person tried to video call me. I got one of my friends that’s comfortable calling them to call them. I’m waiting for info but I’m a bit worried.

RE: Lets Talk About School - DeltaZakuro - Jun. 18, 2020

(Jun. 18, 2020  1:52 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: An Instagram account followed me. They are following a bunch of kids in my class. Their photos are definitely fake. They say they are a new student going to my school. They know what school we go to and our grade. I had a bit of a chat with them but I got a strange feeling about it. The person tried to video call me. I got one of my friends that’s comfortable calling them to call them. I’m waiting for info but I’m a bit worried.

Just a guess but it might be stalkers.

(Jun. 18, 2020  1:55 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2020  1:52 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: An Instagram account followed me. They are following a bunch of kids in my class. Their photos are definitely fake. They say they are a new student going to my school. They know what school we go to and our grade. I had a bit of a chat with them but I got a strange feeling about it. The person tried to video call me. I got one of my friends that’s comfortable calling them to call them. I’m waiting for info but I’m a bit worried.

Just a guess but it might be stalkers.

Yeah. Thankfully they weren’t following me. They do seem to have connections to other people but I’m not sure. It’s really creepy. Some kids in my class post personal info. I don’t because I have 1K followers and a public account.

RE: Lets Talk About School - DeltaZakuro - Jun. 18, 2020

(Jun. 18, 2020  1:57 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2020  1:55 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Just a guess but it might be stalkers.

Yeah. Thankfully they weren’t following me. They do seem to have connections to other people but I’m not sure. It’s really creepy. Some kids in my class post personal info. I don’t because I have 1K followers and a public account.
That is weird, i think you should just block the stalkers until you hear anything else

(Jun. 18, 2020  2:02 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2020  1:57 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Yeah. Thankfully they weren’t following me. They do seem to have connections to other people but I’m not sure. It’s really creepy. Some kids in my class post personal info. I don’t because I have 1K followers and a public account.
That is weird, i think you should just block the stalkers until you hear anything else

Yeah.

Guess what? It’s just a kid in my class. Don’t worry!

RE: Lets Talk About School - UltimateMaster - Jun. 19, 2020

This year, most of the boys were pretty short. However, the boys in the grades above us, were very tall and grown up. It’s gonna he interesting next year.

On the other hand, most of us girls look like were 14-15 years old.

RE: Lets Talk About School - UltimateMaster - Jun. 21, 2020

(Jun. 21, 2020  1:47 AM)BladerUmar Wrote: *School redacted*

Hey there! In the future, it’s best not to post what school you go to online. Personal information is best kept personal Smile

RE: Lets Talk About School - BurningSands - Jun. 21, 2020

UltimateMaster woah, 1K followers? Dang I only have 345+, over half of them being my schoolmates’ legit accounts and the others being their spam/art/my penpals’ accounts

Ive only owned an Insta acc for school socializing stuff for like, a year. The popular kids Ik had theirs for like awhile now

(Jun. 21, 2020  2:45 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: UltimateMaster woah, 1K followers? Dang I only have 345+, over half of them being my schoolmates’ legit accounts and the others being their spam/art/my penpals’ accounts

Ive only owned an Insta acc for school socializing stuff for like, a year. The popular kids Ik had theirs for like awhile now

I don’t entirely understand how I got followers . Id assume it’s from YouTube since I have 1.7K there. I really dunno why I have so many followers, it’s a mystery to me.

RE: Lets Talk About School - BurningSands - Jun. 21, 2020

The extremely popular kids at my school get followers way too easily. Theyre usually the types to have super good looks and thats how they get attention. I mean, its not much of a big deal since I wont ever know whats their legit follow-to-ghost follower ratio. Chances are, theyre mostly foreign accounts or agencies who will soon unfollow or go inactive, or dont like their posts.

RE: Lets Talk About School - snoc - Jun. 21, 2020

My old school was sketchy as heck. The janitor always happened to be coincidentally in the bathroom when any 5th grade girls were there (the girls seem to like talking about their problems but never take action). Another boy 5th grader touched a lot of females is nsfw spots, and never received any punishment. His mom just came in like a karen and essentially said "Dont talk to me or my son ever again". Some kid was bored and threw a football at the whiteboard, which bounced off it and smashed the teachers laptops computer screen. The teachers really seemed like he wanted keep it a secret as well, despite saying the staff wouldn't really care..........

Im just glad to be out of that school. (also they were so cheap they couldn't even get swings. not a diss on other schools that cant afford them but this is a private school, and parents pay a ton of money to get in and they just have a playset and some sets of bars. Not even monkey bars, just bars.)

RE: Lets Talk About School - DeltaZakuro - Jun. 21, 2020

(Jun. 21, 2020  3:08 AM)snoc Wrote: My old school was sketchy as heck. The janitor always happened to be coincidentally in the bathroom when any 5th grade girls were there (the girls seem to like talking about their problems but never take action). Another boy 5th grader touched a lot of females is nsfw spots, and never received any punishment. His mom just came in like a karen and essentially said "Dont talk to me or my son ever again".  Some kid was bored and threw a football at the whiteboard, which bounced off it and smashed the teachers laptops computer screen.  The teachers really seemed like he wanted keep it a secret as well, despite saying the staff wouldn't really care..........

Im just glad to be out of that school. (also they were so cheap they couldn't even get swings. not a diss on other schools that cant afford them but this is a private school, and parents pay a ton of money to get in and they just have a playset and some sets of bars. Not even monkey bars, just bars.)
Thats the most screwed up school i ever heard

(Jun. 21, 2020  3:05 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: The extremely popular kids at my school get followers way too easily. Theyre usually the types to have super good looks and thats how they get attention. I mean, its not much of a big deal since I wont ever know whats their legit follow-to-ghost follower ratio. Chances are, theyre mostly foreign accounts or agencies who will soon unfollow or go inactive, or dont like their posts.

It’s interesting. I’m not popular and I don’t feel pretty sooo...

(Jun. 21, 2020  3:08 AM)snoc Wrote: My old school was sketchy as heck. The janitor always happened to be coincidentally in the bathroom when any 5th grade girls were there (the girls seem to like talking about their problems but never take action). Another boy 5th grader touched a lot of females is nsfw spots, and never received any punishment. His mom just came in like a karen and essentially said "Dont talk to me or my son ever again".  Some kid was bored and threw a football at the whiteboard, which bounced off it and smashed the teachers laptops computer screen.  The teachers really seemed like he wanted keep it a secret as well, despite saying the staff wouldn't really care..........

Whoa! That sounds like a really bad school!

RE: Lets Talk About School - BladerUmar - Jun. 21, 2020

Im home schooled so i cant really talk about school

RE: Lets Talk About School - DeceasedCrab - Jun. 21, 2020

(Jun. 21, 2020  5:15 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: Im home schooled so i cant really talk about school

Then you have no reason to post in this thread. Don't post in this thread! Grin