World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Let’s Talk About School - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Let’s Talk About School (/Thread-Let%E2%80%99s-Talk-About-School)

RE: Lets Talk About School - BurningSands - Nov. 21, 2019

(Nov. 21, 2019  5:26 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I really need some advice.

A while ago I posted about how I was brutally choked by an ex-friend because I was watching beyblade. A few days ago I was on a chat group and I noticed that the girl was on there. I kindly asked if she could be removed. I got completely ridiculed online. Then later that day her friend(Who is also my friend) spammed be on instagram saying that the girl would kill herself because I was bullying her. I haven't interacted with her since and I kindly asked if I could remove her. Honestly if the girl continued to be my friend and  bully me I could've became depressed.  This girl also glares at me at school and gave me a terrifying look when I was sharing my poem. How can I tell the teacher I'm scared to do my poem again and how can I tell this girl and her friends to leave me alone?

Try to ignore her as best as you can. Something similar happened to me this week, and I learned that, leave her alone. Try your best to ignore her, but dont shun her existence. Your mistake here was asking her to be removed from the groupchat, which is technically bullying because you want her excluded

There are people in this world whom we wont ever get along with, but that does not mean we can hurt them. They have hurt us, and we may have hurt them. Sometimes with people you cant be with, you have to learn to keep your space. Dont interact with her unless its something super important. Give her space and she will give you space. Dont let her actions intimidate you or scare you into giving up or reacting

RE: Lets Talk About School - UltimateMaster - Nov. 21, 2019

(Nov. 21, 2019  9:23 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2019  5:26 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I really need some advice.

A while ago I posted about how I was brutally choked by an ex-friend because I was watching beyblade. A few days ago I was on a chat group and I noticed that the girl was on there. I kindly asked if she could be removed. I got completely ridiculed online. Then later that day her friend(Who is also my friend) spammed be on instagram saying that the girl would kill herself because I was bullying her. I haven't interacted with her since and I kindly asked if I could remove her. Honestly if the girl continued to be my friend and  bully me I could've became depressed.  This girl also glares at me at school and gave me a terrifying look when I was sharing my poem. How can I tell the teacher I'm scared to do my poem again and how can I tell this girl and her friends to leave me alone?

Try to ignore her as best as you can. Something similar happened to me this week, and I learned that, leave her alone. Try your best to ignore her, but dont shun her existence. Your mistake here was asking her to be removed from the groupchat, which is technically bullying because you want her excluded

There are people in this world whom we wont ever get along with, but that does not mean we can hurt them. They have hurt us, and we may have hurt them. Sometimes with people you cant be with, you have to learn to keep your space. Dont interact with her unless its something super important. Give her space and she will give you space. Dont let her actions intimidate you or scare you into giving up or reacting

The owner of the chat asked if I wanted her to be added

RE: Lets Talk About School - henwooja1 - Nov. 21, 2019

I have some math homework to do this weekend. We have a day off school tomorrow where I live so all the more time to do it Grin

RE: Lets Talk About School - BurningSands - Nov. 22, 2019

(Nov. 21, 2019  10:04 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2019  9:23 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Try to ignore her as best as you can. Something similar happened to me this week, and I learned that, leave her alone. Try your best to ignore her, but dont shun her existence. Your mistake here was asking her to be removed from the groupchat, which is technically bullying because you want her excluded

The owner of the chat asked if I wanted her to be added

Makes sense. The way you worded it made it sound like she was there already, and you had wanted her to be booted out

But anyway, theres my advice. Give her space and she wont bug you. Soon there will be no reason for her to keep harassing her like that, and people will soon think its messed up. After all, its a “sin to kill a mockingbird” 

Just dont be involved in drama. Keep out of trouble

RE: Lets Talk About School - UltimateMaster - Nov. 22, 2019

(Nov. 22, 2019  1:33 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2019  10:04 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: The owner of the chat asked if I wanted her to be added

Makes sense. The way you worded it made it sound like she was there already, and you had wanted her to be booted out

But anyway, theres my advice. Give her space and she wont bug you. Soon there will be no reason for her to keep harassing her like that, and people will soon think its messed up. After all, its a “sin to kill a mockingbird” 

Just dont be involved in drama. Keep out of trouble

Thanks for the advice Smile

RE: Lets Talk About School - DoggyBlader - Nov. 22, 2019

Actually, I think it was just some water getting out of some pipes so R.I.P my cool story. (I think that's what happened)

RE: Lets Talk About School - UltimateMaster - Nov. 22, 2019

It’s the last day of school before thanksgiving break. Time to party!

RE: Lets Talk About School - orcity - Nov. 22, 2019

High school is a must.

Universities and colleges not so much unless you are practicing a certain trade like medicine and law.

RE: Lets Talk About School - BurningSands - Nov. 23, 2019

Some mean looking guy (like, a typical bully) came into my JP club gaming event, where theres Beyblade and other fun games to play with people

I thought he was going to make fun of us because our event looked more lame than expected

But no. He whipped out his Beyblade launcher and challenged people

Looks are super deceiving

RE: Lets Talk About School - N12N12 - Nov. 23, 2019

woah..........

RE: Lets Talk About School - BurningSands - Nov. 23, 2019

update: he turned out to be super friendly

RE: Lets Talk About School - DoggyBlader - Nov. 23, 2019

Plot twist...

RE: Lets Talk About School - BurningSands - Nov. 24, 2019

Im on Thanksgiving Break, so Im pretty much not at school for 10 days

RE: Lets Talk About School - UltimateMaster - Nov. 24, 2019

(Nov. 24, 2019  3:05 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Im on Thanksgiving Break, so Im pretty much not at school for 10 days

Same!

My school is having a school dance...

RE: Lets Talk About School - BurningSands - Nov. 24, 2019

(Nov. 24, 2019  3:26 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2019  3:05 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Im on Thanksgiving Break, so Im pretty much not at school for 10 days

Same!

Oh? Are you going to go to the dance?

RE: Lets Talk About School - howdy - Nov. 24, 2019

Wow. This is powerful.

RE: Lets Talk About School - DrainBladerAMVS - Nov. 24, 2019

Lucky I have to go to until Wednesday, my school just hates giving us breaks

RE: Lets Talk About School - bekfastblader - Nov. 24, 2019

My school is doing a economics fair, we have to make games out of recyclable stuff.

RE: Lets Talk About School - UltimateMaster - Nov. 24, 2019

(Nov. 24, 2019  4:04 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2019  3:26 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Same!

Oh? Are you going to go to the dance?

If I can find a way to get my boyfriend to come down to SD, I will.

RE: Lets Talk About School - N12N12 - Nov. 25, 2019

(Nov. 24, 2019  4:34 AM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote:

Lucky I have to go to until Wednesday, my school just hates giving us breaks

I have the same schedule but I already had like 12 snow days. (its called michigan people)

RE: Lets Talk About School - CheetoBlader - Nov. 26, 2019

Alright, the auditions were today, and it was great! I was kinda nervous at first but when the teacher there asked what I was doing for my act, and I announced that I was singing Baby Shark, everyone started cheering. And freaking two seconds into the song, the whole music room was singing Baby Shark and doing the Shark things with their arms and hands! And since I have absolutely no idea what you’re supposed to do at the “It’s the end!” part, I just did fake tears rolling down my cheeks. And I got a confirmed, and special spot in the show! I get to be in the middle of all of the acts to break them up, and do my act, which doubles as the whole school getting their energy out after sitting for an hour.

But I’m pretty nervous for singing in front of over 9000 teachers.

RE: Lets Talk About School - UltimateMaster - Nov. 26, 2019

(Nov. 26, 2019  3:24 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Alright, the auditions were today, and it was great! I was kinda nervous at first but when the teacher there asked what I was doing for my act, and I announced that I was singing Baby Shark, everyone started cheering. And freaking two seconds into the song, the whole music room was singing Baby Shark and doing the Shark things with their arms and hands! And since I have absolutely no idea what you’re supposed to do at the “It’s the end!” part, I just did fake tears rolling down my cheeks. And I got a confirmed, and special spot in the show! I get to be in the middle of all of the acts to break them up, and do my act, which doubles as the whole school getting their energy out after sitting for an hour.

Dang that’s epic!

RE: Lets Talk About School - CheetoBlader - Nov. 26, 2019

(Nov. 26, 2019  3:26 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2019  3:24 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Alright, the auditions were today, and it was great! I was kinda nervous at first but when the teacher there asked what I was doing for my act, and I announced that I was singing Baby Shark, everyone started cheering. And freaking two seconds into the song, the whole music room was singing Baby Shark and doing the Shark things with their arms and hands! And since I have absolutely no idea what you’re supposed to do at the “It’s the end!” part, I just did fake tears rolling down my cheeks. And I got a confirmed, and special spot in the show! I get to be in the middle of all of the acts to break them up, and do my act, which doubles as the whole school getting their energy out after sitting for an hour.

Dang that’s epic!
Thanks! I have to wait four weeks now for the show. At least my chorus and band concert is the week before the talent show to hold me over.

RE: Lets Talk About School - BurningSands - Nov. 26, 2019

Good job!! Humanity can be so nice sometimes. The fact that everyone was so excited and happy is so freaking epic

RE: Lets Talk About School - bekfastblader - Nov. 26, 2019

Nice! It must be hard but it seems like you did it pretty epically (idk if thats a word)