World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Let’s Talk About School - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Let’s Talk About School (/Thread-Let%E2%80%99s-Talk-About-School)

RE: Lets Talk About School - #Fafnir - Nov. 07, 2019

(Nov. 07, 2019  11:46 PM)N12N12 Wrote: we had to do a wanted poster and he said the guy kidnapped donald trump.

Oh, well then I get why the teacher was mad.

RE: Lets Talk About School - BurningSands - Nov. 08, 2019

My team ran on the rebuilt track today. It was crazy because we didnt wear spikes, which made us slip and trip here and there. One guy brought his football, and he and his sitting-out friends kept tossing it from bleacher to track (back and forth). Literally everyone had to dodge the football the entire time

How is school for you guys right now?

RE: Lets Talk About School - CheetoBlader - Nov. 08, 2019

One of my PE teachers is evil. I fell today and he started screaming at me. He claimed that I fell on purpose and his evidence was that he saw me fall. First, why the heck would I fall and hurt my arm on purpose!? And that’s not valid evidence! I could’ve not fallen and he could’ve been making up the whole thing! Heellllp me

RE: Lets Talk About School - BurningSands - Nov. 08, 2019

(Nov. 08, 2019  1:16 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: One of my PE teachers is evil. I fell today and he started screaming at me. He claimed that I fell on purpose and his evidence was that he saw me fall. First, why the heck would I fall and hurt my arm on purpose!? And that’s not valid evidence! I could’ve not fallen and he could’ve been making up the whole thing! Heellllp me

Thats super petty. How can anyone even fall on purpose WITHOUT hurting themselves or worse, seriously getting injured? Its understandable if someone pretends to bump into something, because thats easy to fake. Report him to a staff or office member if this behavior persists

RE: Lets Talk About School - UltimateMaster - Nov. 08, 2019

Everyone at school judges me because I like beyblades. I wrote a poem about what beyblades mean to me and I’m gonna share it with the whole grade / public do I hope the teasing will end

(Nov. 08, 2019  2:54 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2019  1:16 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: One of my PE teachers is evil. I fell today and he started screaming at me. He claimed that I fell on purpose and his evidence was that he saw me fall. First, why the heck would I fall and hurt my arm on purpose!? And that’s not valid evidence! I could’ve not fallen and he could’ve been making up the whole thing! Heellllp me

Thats super petty. How can anyone even fall on purpose WITHOUT hurting themselves or worse, seriously getting injured? Its understandable if someone pretends to bump into something, because thats easy to fake. Report him to a staff or office member if this behavior persists
I agree with Sab, you should definitely report him if he continues.

RE: Lets Talk About School - #Fafnir - Nov. 08, 2019

(Nov. 08, 2019  2:54 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:

(Nov. 08, 2019  3:06 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Everyone at school judges me because I like beyblades. I wrote a poem about what beyblades mean to me and I’m gonna share it with the whole grade / public do I hope the teasing will end

(Nov. 08, 2019  2:54 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Thats super petty. How can anyone even fall on purpose WITHOUT hurting themselves or worse, seriously getting injured? Its understandable if someone pretends to bump into something, because thats easy to fake. Report him to a staff or office member if this behavior persists

I agree with Sab and Ultimate. If people bully you for liking beyblade, act like you don't care. That way, it's not fun for them anymore.

RE: Lets Talk About School - Suoh sadboii - Nov. 08, 2019

(Nov. 08, 2019  3:19 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:

(Nov. 08, 2019  2:54 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Thats super petty. How can anyone even fall on purpose WITHOUT hurting themselves or worse, seriously getting injured? Its understandable if someone pretends to bump into something, because thats easy to fake. Report him to a staff or office member if this behavior persists

(Nov. 08, 2019  3:06 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Everyone at school judges me because I like beyblades. I wrote a poem about what beyblades mean to me and I’m gonna share it with the whole grade / public do I hope the teasing will end

I agree with Sab and Ultimate. If people bully you for liking beyblade, act like you don't care. Then, it's not fun for them anymore.
While I agree, a better solution would be to consume their light with the power of shining cross.

RE: Lets Talk About School - Comical - Nov. 08, 2019

At my old school everyone had weed

RE: Lets Talk About School - 7sukuyomi - Nov. 08, 2019

Here we gossip about school teachers(jk)

RE: Lets Talk About School - bekfastblader - Nov. 08, 2019

(Nov. 08, 2019  3:19 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:

I agree with Sab and Ultimate. If people bully you for liking beyblade, act like you don't care. That way, it's not fun for them anymore.

I also agree with you. You should repot him to the principal or something

RE: Lets Talk About School - BurningSands - Nov. 09, 2019

While some teachers can be too rude, some are... way too nice

Theres this jerk basketball player in my class, who refuses to talk to anyone who is a girl or isnt a basketball player. He is short — like, 4’9 — so the teacher assumes hes adorable and innocent. And hes officially a teacher’s pet because he once shouted out “I LOVE CHEM!!” Today he got called out for cheating, but the teacher dismissed it because “Hes adorable and likes chem. He would never do that”

RE: Lets Talk About School - bekfastblader - Nov. 10, 2019

(Nov. 09, 2019  12:49 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: While some teachers can be too rude, some are... way too nice

Theres this jerk basketball player in my class, who refuses to talk to anyone who is a girl or isnt a basketball player. He is short — like, 4’9 — so the teacher assumes hes adorable and innocent. And hes officially a teacher’s pet because he once shouted out “I LOVE CHEM!!” Today he got called out for cheating, but the teacher dismissed it because “Hes adorable and likes chem. He would never do that”

wow.......... that is so ANNOYING! I know how you feel though

(Nov. 08, 2019  6:12 AM)Comical Wrote: At my old school everyone had weed

seriously?

RE: Lets Talk About School - BurningSands - Nov. 10, 2019

(Nov. 10, 2019  9:00 AM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2019  12:49 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: While some teachers can be too rude, some are... way too nice

wow.......... that is so ANNOYING! I know how you feel though

(Nov. 08, 2019  6:12 AM)Comical Wrote: At my old school everyone had weed

seriously?

Haha, teacher’s pet incidents never bothered me until NOW. But like, I dont really mind. If a teacher likes you then I consider it an accomplishment

RE: Lets Talk About School - bekfastblader - Nov. 11, 2019

(Nov. 10, 2019  5:19 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2019  9:00 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: wow.......... that is so ANNOYING! I know how you feel though

seriously?

Haha, teacher’s pet incidents never bothered me until NOW. But like, I dont really mind. If a teacher likes you then I consider it an accomplishment

true that

RE: Lets Talk About School - BurningSands - Nov. 11, 2019

Veterans’ Day today if you are in the US! A day off from school to honor those who fought for our country

RE: Lets Talk About School - NobodyBlader - Nov. 11, 2019

My school had a 2-hour delay because we got 5 inches of snow, you got to love Iowa weather. Anyways also in gym class, my friend was trash-talking someone and then got punched in the face, the guy who punched him got sent to the office and other kids (including me) just laughed at my friend

(Nov. 11, 2019  9:12 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: My school had a 2-hour delay because we got 5 inches of snow, you got to love Iowa weather. Anyways also in gym class, my friend was trash-talking someone and then got punched in the face, the guy who punched him got sent to the office and other kids (including me) just laughed at my friend

Hate to admit it, but your friend deserved it. Or for the very least, talked a little bit more quietly to avoid that punch from eavesdropping kids

RE: Lets Talk About School - CheetoBlader - Nov. 11, 2019

(Nov. 11, 2019  8:52 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Veterans’ Day today if you are in the US! A day off from school to honor those who fought for our country

I didn’t get a day off. We didn’t do anything for Veterans Day Unhappy

(Nov. 11, 2019  10:35 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2019  8:52 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Veterans’ Day today if you are in the US! A day off from school to honor those who fought for our country

I didn’t get a day off. We didn’t do anything for Veterans Day Unhappy

Aw man. Where I live, the entire district gets that one day off

RE: Lets Talk About School - N12N12 - Nov. 11, 2019

me neither i did not get a day off, but I got oh about (i am looking (or i was)) 7 in. of snow. ( i live in michigan near detroit)

RE: Lets Talk About School - CheetoBlader - Nov. 12, 2019

For my school talent show I’m gonna audition for it. I’m going sing Baby Shark just to torture those who’ve been mean to me. But I’ll just say it’s for the Nats.

RE: Lets Talk About School - BurningSands - Nov. 12, 2019

(Nov. 12, 2019  1:42 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: For my school talent show I’m gonna audition for it. I’m going sing Baby Shark just to torture those who’ve been mean to me. But I’ll just say it’s for the Nats.

Fun idea! But what the school and the bullies enjoy it?

RE: Lets Talk About School - #Fafnir - Nov. 12, 2019

(Nov. 12, 2019  1:42 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: For my school talent show I’m gonna audition for it. I’m going sing Baby Shark just to torture those who’ve been mean to me. But I’ll just say it’s for the Nats.

You also try to replicate this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

RE: Lets Talk About School - BurningSands - Nov. 12, 2019

Wow

This unit for world hist AP I got an A on my test because I used physical notes and textbook to study. Dang, I like digital notes and textbook but physical makes my grades better. Logic can be whack

RE: Lets Talk About School - UltimateMaster - Nov. 12, 2019

I have a test tomorrow