World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-157 Bigbang Genesis.0.Ym - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-157 Bigbang Genesis.0.Ym (/Thread-Product-B-157-Bigbang-Genesis-0-Ym)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: B-157 Last Boss - JoMario67 - Oct. 30, 2019

(Oct. 30, 2019  5:26 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2019  5:15 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Does that mean that there is some relationship between Arthur and Gwynn? Or did Arthur just ask Gwynn to make Apocalypse?

their relationship? Engineer and Blader in team Hell

So they're like coworkers, and Gwynn is part of the HELL organization. Thanks for the info marutti.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Limetka - Oct. 30, 2019

Sorry guys but I doubt Ashura will get an evoliton even though I would love to. Gwynn said he will fix it not upgrade it unlike Dragon.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - BladerGem - Oct. 30, 2019

(Oct. 30, 2019  9:15 PM)Limetka Wrote: Sorry guys but I doubt Ashura will get an evoliton even though I would love to. Gwynn said he will fix it not upgrade it unlike Dragon.

Dragon is confirmed to not be getting the infinite lock system, pics coming soon.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - ReekoBlader - Oct. 30, 2019

I shure hope that it’s Ashura.. it definitely needs an upgrade...
I mean.. as of right now there’s only one (stock) beyblade that worth using imo and that’s dread bahamut....
Shoot... they only create 3 defense beyblades for this series
Including yenisis regalia (not including pH cuz it’s just a layer)

RE: B-157 Last Boss - #Fafnir - Oct. 30, 2019

(Oct. 30, 2019  9:52 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: I shure hope that it’s Ashura.. it definitely needs an upgrade...
I mean.. as of right now there’s only one (stock) beyblade that worth using imo and that’s dread bahamut....

Ace Dragon has a decent stock combo, DB is good stock if you remove the frame, and Idk if that still counts as stock.

I meant stock defense beyblades.

Forgot to mention that.

Also stock ace dragon is very good but I meant defense types

RE: B-157 Last Boss - #Fafnir - Oct. 30, 2019

(Oct. 30, 2019  10:01 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: I meant stock defense beyblades.

Oh, ok.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - BuilderROB - Oct. 30, 2019

Honestly I want this beyblade to be Wyvern. I know it has been a couple generations since we have seen it but Odin came back after three generations so...

It could also be Kerbeus maybe.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Achilles25 - Oct. 30, 2019

Its Phoenix

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Suzaku-X - Oct. 30, 2019

(Oct. 30, 2019  10:12 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Its Phoenix

Do you have a source or anything?

(Oct. 30, 2019  10:05 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Honestly I want this beyblade to be Wyvern. I know it has been a couple generations since we have seen it but Odin came back after three generations so...

Wyvern or kerbeus will be even better!
I would prefer those two to be remade than Ashura...

Give kerbeus 3 shock absorbers instead of 2...
Or a wyvern with a motorized atomic.. XD

RE: B-157 Last Boss - BuilderROB - Oct. 30, 2019

(Oct. 30, 2019  10:30 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2019  10:05 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Honestly I want this beyblade to be Wyvern. I know it has been a couple generations since we have seen it but Odin came back after three generations so...

Wyvern or kerbeus will be even better!
I would prefer those two to be remade than Ashura...

Give kerbeus 3 shock absorbers instead of 2...
Or a wyvern with a motorized atomic.. XD

I’m thinking giving Wyvern atomic metal actually.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Achilles25 - Oct. 30, 2019

U don't need a source to know it's Phoenix. First of all the secret of the organization is called HELL and Arthur is just a member with many others and i'm speculating that Phi is the owner of HELL and his bey is unknown but it's obviously going to be Phoenix. If you think Phi lost round 1 he's gonna come back for round 2.

But that is just like you said, “speculation”.
Now it’s quite likely that I may be phi’s beyblade...
But notice the key word that I said... ((((might))))!!!
It’s ok to speculate, it’s fun, but if you don’t have empirical evidence,
Then don’t say that it’s fact!

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Hato - Oct. 30, 2019

(Oct. 29, 2019  5:10 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: Wow, it will be cool to see a sidekick carp charecter leaves everything to attain gold turbo but in the way he achives Dark Turbo and there where the Climax starts. Cool.

(Oct. 30, 2019  11:10 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: U don't need a source to know it's Phoenix. First of all the secret of the organization is called HELL and Arthur is just a member with many others and i'm speculating that Phi is the owner of HELL and his bey is unknown but it's obviously going to be Phoenix. If you think Phi lost round 1 he's gonna come back for round 2.

It’s not very obvious at all; there is no information to back any of the speculation, except for Ashura. While Phi was a main villain previously, there is nothing to tie him to the HELL organization or signify his return. 

For Ashura, we’ve seen that Beys released earlier in a series that break get upgraded, Winning Valkyrie to Cho-Z Valkyrie, Z Achilles to Cho-Z Achilles, and now Ace Dragon to Imperial Dragon. Legend Spriggan to Spriggan Requiem technically falls under this as well. The only exception to this pattern would be Vice Leopard, and that could be the same for Ashura. 

Nothing is going to be clear for this release right now, so we’ll have to wait for the November or even the December edition of CoroCoro until there’s more official information to give some confirmation. For now it’ll just be speculation, and I only see Ashura’s theory having a basis honestly.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - marutti - Oct. 30, 2019

(Oct. 30, 2019  9:52 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: I shure hope that it’s Ashura.. it definitely needs an upgrade...
I mean.. as of right now there’s only one (stock) beyblade  that worth using imo and that’s dread bahamut....

It's Genesis. not yenesis

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Achilles25 - Oct. 31, 2019

(Oct. 30, 2019  11:29 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: But that is just like you said, “speculation”.
But notice the key word that I said...  ((((might))))!!!

Never said it was a fact tho

(Oct. 30, 2019  11:35 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2019  5:10 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: Wow, it will be cool to see a sidekick carp charecter leaves everything to attain gold turbo but in the way he achives Dark Turbo and there where the Climax starts. Cool.

(Oct. 30, 2019  11:10 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: U don't need a source to know it's Phoenix. First of all the secret of the organization is called HELL and Arthur is just a member with many others and i'm speculating that Phi is the owner of HELL and his bey is unknown but it's obviously going to be Phoenix. If you think Phi lost round 1 he's gonna come back for round 2.

It’s not very obvious at all; there is no information to back any of the speculation, except for Ashura. While Phi was a main villain previously, there is nothing to tie him to the HELL organization or signify his return. 

For Ashura, we’ve seen that Beys released earlier in a series that break get upgraded, Winning Valkyrie to Cho-Z Valkyrie, Z Achilles to Cho-Z Achilles, and now Ace Dragon to Imperial Dragon. Legend Spriggan to Spriggan Requiem technically falls under this as well. The only exception to this pattern would be Vice Leopard, and that could be the same for Ashura. 

Nothing is going to be clear for this release right now, so we’ll have to wait for the November or even the December edition of CoroCoro until there’s more official information to give some confirmation. For now it’ll just be speculation, and I only see Ashura’s theory having a basis honestly.

So ur saying the last boss is the protagonist's best/main friend. I don't think Amane would betray them like that. If he did thats the most harshest thing that has happened in Burst.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Rocketmann - Oct. 31, 2019

(Oct. 31, 2019  12:12 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2019  11:35 PM)Hato Wrote: It’s not very obvious at all; there is no information to back any of the speculation, except for Ashura. While Phi was a main villain previously, there is nothing to tie him to the HELL organization or signify his return. 

So ur saying the last boss is the protagonist's best/main friend. I don't think Amane would betray them like that. If he did thats the most harshest thing that has happened in Burst.

You're forgetting Shu (Valt's best friend) did, to a certain extent, "betray" Valt and his friends in God/Evolution, so it might not be too much of a stretch. 

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Requim - Oct. 31, 2019

(Oct. 31, 2019  12:39 AM)Rocketmann Wrote:

You're forgetting Shu (Valt's best friend) did, to a certain extent, "betray" Valt and his friends in God/Evolution, so it might not be too much of a stretch. 

But Look At This the first time a Buddy Bladers bey would have been broken and they wouldn’t just do that for no reason Plus Amane doesn’t have to be evil to be the final boss he could be a even better sisco

RE: B-157 Last Boss - BuilderROB - Oct. 31, 2019

If it is Phoenix this beyblade will likely take my spot as my favorite GT bey. Hope it comes with atomic metal.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Zeutron - Oct. 31, 2019

(Oct. 30, 2019  11:29 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: But that is just like you said, “speculation”.
But notice the key word that I said...  ((((might))))!!!

Never said it was a fact tho

(Oct. 30, 2019  11:35 PM)Hato Wrote: It’s not very obvious at all; there is no information to back any of the speculation, except for Ashura. While Phi was a main villain previously, there is nothing to tie him to the HELL organization or signify his return. 

The last boss really does not have to be a villain, Valt was technically the last boss of cho z. Although Dead Phoenix was the last cho z bey.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Achilles25 - Oct. 31, 2019

(Oct. 31, 2019  3:15 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2019  12:12 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Never said it was a fact tho

The last boss really does not have to be a villain, Valt was technically the last boss of cho z. Although Dead Phoenix was the last cho z bey.

But this season has a dark organization and it's like a 75% chance that the final boss will be a villain. The villain will either be a new character or a villain from a past season cough cough Phi cough.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - ReekoBlader - Oct. 31, 2019

(Oct. 30, 2019  10:12 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Its Phoenix

So ya mean to tell me that your statement here isn’t 
“Fact”? You said that “it’s Phoenix” I like you (Know for a fact...)
And your later statement proves my point... you said that “you don’t need a source to know it’s Phoenix.” Then went and made speculations about phi and the H.E.L.L. Group, with no backing of fact...
Then ended it saying that “it obviously is gonna be Phoenix”
Word have meanings bruh... I ain’t jumping to no conclusions.. your statements says it all...
Now like I said... it’s ok to speculate and make assumptions as it adds to the hype, but we can’t make our speculations into fact unless the facts are presented in favor of it... jus saiyan...

All that aside... I can’t wait for the next news to come out,  it would be great if we have a new Ashura, defense beys have a special part of my heart...

RE: B-157 Last Boss - ClearWing R34 - Oct. 31, 2019

It won't be pheonix, why would phi be apart of hell when he was not against wbba and was participating in wbba events, hell is against wbba from what Arthur said

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Turbo blader - Oct. 31, 2019

Phi is a good guy, why you guys making him a bad guy? Let him use his monarch power. Why bring him back to beyblade? He is King boi.