World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-157 Bigbang Genesis.0.Ym - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-157 Bigbang Genesis.0.Ym (/Thread-Product-B-157-Bigbang-Genesis-0-Ym)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: B-157 Last Boss - BuilderROB - Dec. 24, 2019

(Dec. 24, 2019  3:02 PM)Dacatman Wrote: If it says Gyro Booster does that mean we will have a new type of Beyblade with a gyro system or is Burst getting a gyro upgrade

Edit: I’m guessing new type due to the fact that it says new series. (I hope it is a gyro form of burst though)

Gyro just means spinning top pretty much. Now let’s get back to topic.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - BladerGem - Dec. 26, 2019

After watching episode 38, I think it's all but confirmed that Gwyn is going to upgrade/evolve Genesis.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - marutti - Dec. 27, 2019

From Anime It'll be Big Bang Genesis.HY

https://twitter.com/HACHI_SABO_BEY/status/1210467042718928896?s=20

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Jinbee - Dec. 27, 2019

Thank you marutti.

First impression... I'm not a big fan of the aesthetics, red, purple and pink just look a bit weird together, perhaps this is the proto colours but somehow I doubt it. It's unique, I'll give it that, but it doesn't work together IMO. The layer shape has some nice details buuuuuut I don't really like it that much, it looks a bit too recoily for a defense type and flimsy in some areas. Aesthetically it's a mess so far, but IRL images tend to look nicer than the anime renders but it doesn't look like it'll perform well.

And really, Hy again? Granted Hy is already an advanced driver for a final boss but this is just pulling another Dead Phoenix on us, as if this series isn't similar enough to Chouzetsu, after all Gwynn is a silver haired villain who destroys beys and is a defense user. And I swear no final boss defense beyblades in the franchise ever has 100% new parts.

I was also hoping it would be a new Ashura... but I'm only kidding myself thinking they'd pull a surprise like that for us.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Dasmind - Dec. 27, 2019

(Dec. 27, 2019  9:48 AM)marutti Wrote: From Anime It'll be Big Bang Genesis.HY

Why I can't see in https://www.beyblade.jp/character/gwyn/

RE: B-157 Last Boss - LOL-y Rancher - Dec. 27, 2019

Thank you, marutti.

WARNING: Get ready for my big rant, because it's gonna be (mostly) negative... 

(Dec. 27, 2019  11:05 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

Thank you, marutti.

Feb  new random Booter may Ashura.(if he has chance)

(Dec. 27, 2019  11:12 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2019  11:05 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Thank you, marutti.

Feb  new random Booter may Ashura.(if he has chance)

I hope it is, though I doubt it as all the GT Random Boosters are just random combos with one or two new parts and no new motifs or upgrades whatsoever.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - g2_ - Dec. 27, 2019

That's actually a lame design.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Limetka - Dec. 27, 2019

(Dec. 27, 2019  11:05 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

Thank you, marutti.

I can't believe anyone expected Amane of all people to be the final villan but I agree it would be pretty cool. He got a scene in the new op though, so I think he will be atleast kinda important.

(Dec. 27, 2019  11:23 AM)Limetka Wrote:

I can't believe anyone expected Amane of all people to be the final villan but I agree it would be pretty cool. He got a scene in the new op though, so I think he will be atleast kinda important.

For me, when I expected a new Ashura, I figured that new intro focus + the fact that he's not had gold turbo yet + his
would make way for a new one, perhaps a story about how Amane is resentful over not being able to catch up and wants to be stronger at any costs.

(Dec. 27, 2019  11:23 AM)Limetka Wrote:

Not a "final villain", just a "final boss" (as in a final, but friendly-ish rival) is what I meant. Plus with Ashura breaking in the manga, I thought there was going to be such a grand opportunity to make Amane snap, reflect on how many times he lost and finally upgrade himself. Burst has pulled unexpected twists in the past before and I thought for sure that they'll do it again here. Plus, he's the only one of the main characters who has yet to perform a Gold Turbo, so I'd really love to see that but from what I can tell, that's a no.

Also, getting more of a scene in the new OP doesn't mean he'll have an important role, it's just that he's Drum's best friend so of course he's gonna be there. Ranjiro has one of the most screen time in Cho-Z and appears a lot in the Cho-Z openings and he's one of the most useless and worthless characters in the series. It appears Amane will be the same, just more knowledgable.

I figured Genesis would be the more likely one to get an upgrade but there was that part of me that thought Ashura may get at least a 10% chance of an evolution.

(Dec. 27, 2019  11:26 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2019  11:23 AM)Limetka Wrote: I can't believe anyone expected Amane of all people to be the final villan but I agree it would be pretty cool. He got a scene in the new op though, so I think he will be atleast kinda important.

For me, when I expected a new Ashura, I figured that new intro focus + the fact that he's not had gold turbo yet + his
would make way for a new one, perhaps a story about how Amane is resentful over not being able to catch up and wants to be stronger at any costs.

we already have gold turbo Bushin Ashura

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Limetka - Dec. 27, 2019

(Dec. 27, 2019  11:46 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2019  11:23 AM)Limetka Wrote: I can't believe anyone expected Amane of all people to be the final villan but I agree it would be pretty cool. He got a scene in the new op though, so I think he will be atleast kinda important.

Not a "final villain", just a "final boss" (as in a final, but friendly-ish rival) is what I meant. Plus with Ashura breaking in the manga, I thought there was going to be such a grand opportunity to make Amane snap, reflect on how many times he lost and finally upgrade himself. Burst has pulled unexpected twists in the past before and I thought for sure that they'll do it again here. Plus, he's the only one of the main characters who has yet to perform a Gold Turbo, so I'd really love to see that but from what I can tell, that's a no.

Also, getting more of a scene in the new OP doesn't mean he'll have an important role, it's just that he's Drum's best friend so of course he's gonna be there. Ranjiro has one of the most screen time in Cho-Z and appears a lot in the Cho-Z openings and he's one of the most useless and worthless characters in the series. It appears Amane will be the same, just more knowledgable.

I figured Genesis would be the more likely one to get an upgrade but there was that part of me that thought Ashura may get at least a 10% chance of an evolution.

It's different when a character appears in the chorus though. I don't think Rantaro ever got there and Ranjiro was there only when he was important. Hopefully he'll  pull a Cuza and does something about himself.

(Dec. 27, 2019  11:58 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2019  11:26 AM)Jinbee Wrote: For me, when I expected a new Ashura, I figured that new intro focus + the fact that he's not had gold turbo yet + his

we already have gold turbo Bushin Ashura

I mean for the anime series.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - BuilderROB - Dec. 27, 2019

Honestly, although the colors do quite pop, I feel the use of hybrid was a bit lazy, however I’ll forgive it since it probably won’t be released again. To me, the red ring around it looks removable, so maybe along with the infinity lock again it will have a performance change mode, with the red ring or without the red ring.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - ReekoBlader - Dec. 27, 2019

I’m a lil disappointed with the previous releases....
The designs are getting more... mehh....
(With the exception of ID Ig)
Maybe they’re saving their new designs & gimmicks
For the next season

RE: B-157 Last Boss - JoMario67 - Dec. 27, 2019

Special move in the anime is Big Bang Slash for Big Bang Genesis

RE: B-157 Last Boss - DinoBurst - Dec. 27, 2019

Bigbang genesis looks like having too many jagged edges to be a defense type. More like an attack type to me.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - TrainiacJ - Dec. 27, 2019

I think there's a good chance Hybrid is only gonna come with this Bey for the anime. The listing for this Booster didn't mention having an electronic Driver (which all of the products that do did, bc they need to be transparant about if their products need/contain batteries), and they did the same thing for Dead Phoenix in the Cho-Z anime, so its not really a stretch.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Orbit - Dec. 27, 2019

The red looks like it’s from union Achilles, does Gwynn go on a bey killing spree and then uses the remains to make a new one? Or maybe Arthur destroys the beys and Gwynn is secretly working with him, so Gwynn uses remains of the beys to make his new bey.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - KinkoUsagi - Dec. 27, 2019

The Pink/Purple/Red choice is very odd. Unusual for a final boss, which is nice, but does not seem very Gwynn nor does it seem like an evolution to his previous Bey. Although, that may add more validity to the theories of it being parts of other Beys (which is unoriginal). Hybrid being re-used is very lame, too.

Since we're copying everything from Cho-Z, I cannot wait for the pink and purple atomic to come with this booster. I hope the 0 disc is painted, too.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Requim - Dec. 27, 2019

Gwynns clothing is gonna change and jesus christ all i have ti say is that he’s going to look wack

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Suzaku-X - Dec. 27, 2019

Wow..... I really do not like this. It looks kind of ugly, to be honest. The colors seem to kind of clash, and the shape is very unappealing to me.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - eigerblade - Dec. 27, 2019

(Oct. 15, 2019  11:45 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2019  9:08 AM)eigerblade Wrote: I won't rule out the possibility that its connected to Genesis/Apocalypse. It can probably be something that acts like a semi evolution/sidegrades/combiner, just like Revive Phoenix and Dead Phoenix. Apocalypse also does not have an electric driver yet, while Genesis does.

It seems incredibly unlikely to give an "upgrade" for one half of a matched duo without adding in something for the other half. This is quite a stretch.

The driver thing seems irrelevant. As I said, it's going backwards instead of forwards, so it's very unlikely to happen.

Well, at least I got one part of the guess right this time (upgrade to genesis or Apocalypse). Kinda disappointed that it will have another Hybrid driver instead of something new.