World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-157 Bigbang Genesis.0.Ym - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-157 Bigbang Genesis.0.Ym (/Thread-Product-B-157-Bigbang-Genesis-0-Ym)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: B-157 Last Boss - God Dragruler - Nov. 08, 2019

Lui wasn't what you call a villain he was more of a competitive jerk people view him as a villain because of each beyblade Is supposedly have a villain mentality but overall he wasn't a villain a major  jerk yes . Like LOL -y Rancher mentioned although phi was the villain of cho z he wasn't a final boss as valt was the endgame for aiga. So we kind of already have two season final boss that isn't a villain. But this season most likely will be a villain with the whole hell vs wbba thing going on but I can see the only make arthur and gwyn(if his 100% villain)  the only  villain too we'll have to wait and see

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Achilles25 - Nov. 08, 2019

But the Last Boss has been identified as a defense type so it's either a new character, Phi, or if somehow Ashura breaks then Amane will be the Last Boss but thats very likely. Somehow I got the feeling Delta's gonna come back even darker and more powerful than before....

RE: B-157 Last Boss - God Dragruler - Nov. 08, 2019

(Nov. 08, 2019  1:12 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: But the Last Boss has been identified as a defense type so it's either a new character, Phi, or if somehow Ashura breaks then Amane will be the Last Boss but thats very likely. Somehow I got the feeling Delta's gonna come back even darker and more powerful than before....
well ashura did get broken in the manga by gwyn who surprisingly said his going to repair it for him that's why some people are going with ashura being that last boss bey if by repair gwyn meant upgrade , now we just have to wait for how the anime does it if ashura is indeed the last boss which would be interesting if that happens.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - BladerGem - Nov. 08, 2019

(Nov. 07, 2019  8:43 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2019  8:28 PM)Requim Wrote: The Last Boss Doesn't have to be a villain

Kinda does have to. Name one series finale without a villain.

Shu wasn't a villian...

RE: B-157 Last Boss - MWF - Nov. 08, 2019

(Nov. 07, 2019  8:43 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2019  8:28 PM)Requim Wrote: The Last Boss Doesn't have to be a villain

Kinda does have to. Name one series finale without a villain.

burst: Lui was just a strong blader. He didn't want to cause chaos, he just wanted to win. He was the final boss.
God: Shu was the final boss and he did break beys but it wasn't truly him.
ChouZ: Phi was a dangerous villain but the final boss was Valt, the champion.

The final boss has always been a rival. Not some big bad. So it would be safe to say that GT would not be different.
It all stems back to competition.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - avery007 - Nov. 08, 2019

i think gwyn or arthur final boss

RE: B-157 Last Boss - BladerGem - Nov. 09, 2019

(Nov. 08, 2019  2:19 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2019  8:43 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Kinda does have to. Name one series finale without a villain.

burst: Lui was just a strong blader. He didn't want to cause chaos, he just wanted to win. He was the final boss.
God: Shu was the final boss and he did break beys but it wasn't truly him.
ChouZ: Phi was a dangerous villain but the final boss was Valt, the champion.

The final boss has always been a rival. Not some big bad. So it would be safe to say that GT would not be different.
It all stems back to competition.

Finally ? someone ? who ? gets ? it ?

It's true that Burst HAS had some villain-type characters, but it has NEVER had a villain as the final hurdle for the protagonist to face up against. It's always been their mentor/rival figure.

Is it possible that TT might throw a curveball at us and make the evil organization HELL be a major plot point, and by extension have the final hurdle be a villain? Yes, it's possible. Is it PROBABLE, however?

Based on how the Burst series as a whole has progressed so far... I'd say no, it's not probable.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - KnightPro - Nov. 09, 2019

I honestly would love to see a villian as the final boss rather than just a rival tbh

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Zeutron - Nov. 09, 2019

(Nov. 09, 2019  1:17 AM)KnightPro Wrote: I honestly would love to see a villian as the final boss rather than just a rival tbh
Well Phi was sort of a villain. In terms of beyblade burst, he makes the cut of the standards in being considered a series villain by far.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - IronFace879 - Nov. 09, 2019

(Nov. 09, 2019  1:38 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2019  1:17 AM)KnightPro Wrote: I honestly would love to see a villian as the final boss rather than just a rival tbh
Well Phi was sort of a villain. In terms of beyblade burst, he makes the cut of the standards in being considered a series villain by far.

If you want to see Phi’s Phoenix as the Last Boss, it would work, but Phi wasn’t the last boss in Cho-Z, it was Valt. And Phi had already changed because of Aiga and Hearts. Also, Phi was a crazy powerful EVIL opponent and got defeated by the protagonist which means his relevance is meaningless beyond Cho-Z. With the anime plot so far, I have but a few candidates, Gwynn, Delta, umm... it won’t be Valt or Aiga unless they upgrade their beys, AGAIN. Arthur’s a possibility because he is either beaten or had won in episode 36. The strange Defense type we never heard of yet and HIS partner (there is never a girl as a significant figure with a significant bey).
It could be Phi, but we don’t know, it’s very unlikely. Yes, he is a villain, but he was defeated very near the end of Cho-Z.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Aadi Lui - Nov. 09, 2019

I think it might be either Gwyn or a new baddie

I highly doubt that it will be a rival or maybe they pit Drum against Valt or Delta. Arthur can be an option too but I am expecting Gwyn to turn out to be the one.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Dasmind - Dec. 10, 2019

(Aug. 19, 2019  11:57 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2019  10:48 AM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote: Who thinks this is going to be Poison Hydra?

It can't be Poison Hydra, the layer was already released and this is a starter.
Then maybe it takes a evolve and release a new base for hydra

RE: B-157 Last Boss - kimeru - Dec. 10, 2019

(Dec. 10, 2019  1:42 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2019  11:57 AM)g2_ Wrote: It can't be Poison Hydra, the layer was already released and this is a starter.
Then maybe it takes a evolve and release a new base for hydra
???

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Lemonz - Dec. 10, 2019

At this point it could easily be a new form of genesis since it’s a defense type and Gwyn seems like he could turn evil due to the leaked renders of him

RE: B-157 Last Boss - chaomaster100 - Dec. 14, 2019

While the translations of this page are rough, it states that B-157 is an evolution of Genesis.

http://beybladevcrv.com/

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Spider Sniper - Dec. 14, 2019

(Dec. 14, 2019  10:47 AM)chaomaster100 Wrote: While the translations of this page are rough, it states that B-157 is an evolution of Genesis.

http://beybladevcrv.com/

Wow, they just released Regalia and now we have a new evolution

RE: B-157 Last Boss - AshPhoenix - Dec. 14, 2019

(Aug. 17, 2019  6:34 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  2:19 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Yeah, we literally have 4 Phoenix beys. Revive, Dead, Perfect, and Imperfect.
Perfect and imperfect Phoenix aren’t individual beys, they are just combos of revive and dead. So we only really have 2.

Actually perfect was made into an individual bey i bought it recently

(Dec. 14, 2019  5:20 PM)AshPhoenix Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  6:34 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Perfect and imperfect Phoenix aren’t individual beys, they are just combos of revive and dead. So we only really have 2.

That's Hasbro only

RE: B-157 Last Boss - BuilderROB - Dec. 14, 2019

(Dec. 14, 2019  5:20 PM)AshPhoenix Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  6:34 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Perfect and imperfect Phoenix aren’t individual beys, they are just combos of revive and dead. So we only really have 2.

It’s a Hasbro product, though. TT hasn’t made an official release of it.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Anime2012Mii - Dec. 14, 2019

Sorry if i held u up for a while. B-157 Maybe a fuse between Apocalypse and Yenesis. We don't know yet, but as for all it will be a total bey who can break any bey, especially the basic layer system.

(Dec. 14, 2019  7:37 PM)Anime2012Mii Wrote: Sorry if i held u up for a while. B-157 Maybe a fuse between Apocalypse and Yenesis. We don't know yet, but as for all it will be a total bey who can break any bey, especially the basic layer system.

Thx, sounds awesome

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Requim - Dec. 14, 2019

So much for Amane Being the Last boss...

i don’t really get why gwynn would be the last boss they’d just be repeating phi and hartz with one breaking the other and taking the others bey to fuse them

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Orbit - Dec. 15, 2019

I think it’s gonna be Amane. Amane does not have to be evil, I mean, the last boss of metal fury was technically kyoya, we just didn’t see the battle. I think they are just gonna have one last friendly battle to end it off. Plus, Ashura breaks in the manga. It’s more than possible

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Rouzuke - Dec. 15, 2019

(Dec. 15, 2019  2:21 AM)Orbit Wrote: I think it’s gonna be Amane. Amane does not have to be evil, I mean, the last boss of metal fury was technically  kyoya, we just didn’t see the battle. I think they are just gonna have one last friendly battle to end it off. Plus, Ashura breaks in the manga. It’s more than possible

They use the manga as material, but they don't necessarily follow the events faithfully and put their own twists or whatnot. Take zA breakage for example. In the manga, I think it was Valt who destroyed it but in the anime it was Phi.

If it is Gwynn, it is no longer surprising that he would be the last boss considering the murderous glint his eyes had shown upon battling Drum to test the abilities of Imperial Dragon.

It does show in the translated webpage of http://beybladevcrv.com/ that this release will be a Defense yenesis evolution:

B-157 Defensive Gyroscope Booster (Genesis Evolution)

Last Boss

which probably means that either Drum was able to destroy Regalia (highly unlikely) OR Gwynn did lose (possibly Bursting from the hyped Infinite Lock) but his pride as an analytical character was too much for him to bear the loss and vow to get back at Drum.

One thing I'd hope for this is to have more than just the Layer and Driver this time around, cuz it is getting quite expensive and no longer fun to use especially without the Layer customization aspect of GT

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Hato - Dec. 15, 2019

The last time I saw that on Beybladevcrv it was listed as "Genesis(?)", and I don't see any source confirming the info either. It would make sense for Genesis to be the 'last boss' considering how this arc is playing out in the anime and manga, though it seems a bit soon for an evolution. The shortest time between evolutions is Legend Spriggan to Spriggan Requiem which was about 5 months, followed by Revive Phoenix which got upgraded to Dead Phoenix about six months later. This isn't counting Cho-Z Valkyrie to Slash Valkyrie since that was an entirely different season. I would be surprised to see a Bey upgrade in three months time from it's initial release..