World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-157 Bigbang Genesis.0.Ym - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-157 Bigbang Genesis.0.Ym (/Thread-Product-B-157-Bigbang-Genesis-0-Ym)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: B-157 Last Boss - BladerGem - Oct. 31, 2019

(Oct. 30, 2019  11:35 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2019  5:10 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: Wow, it will be cool to see a sidekick carp charecter leaves everything to attain gold turbo but in the way he achives Dark Turbo and there where the Climax starts. Cool.

(Oct. 30, 2019  11:10 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: U don't need a source to know it's Phoenix. First of all the secret of the organization is called HELL and Arthur is just a member with many others and i'm speculating that Phi is the owner of HELL and his bey is unknown but it's obviously going to be Phoenix. If you think Phi lost round 1 he's gonna come back for round 2.

It’s not very obvious at all; there is no information to back any of the speculation, except for Ashura. While Phi was a main villain previously, there is nothing to tie him to the HELL organization or signify his return. 

For Ashura, we’ve seen that Beys released earlier in a series that break get upgraded, Winning Valkyrie to Cho-Z Valkyrie, Z Achilles to Cho-Z Achilles, and now Ace Dragon to Imperial Dragon. Legend Spriggan to Spriggan Requiem technically falls under this as well. The only exception to this pattern would be Vice Leopard, and that could be the same for Ashura. 

Nothing is going to be clear for this release right now, so we’ll have to wait for the November or even the December edition of CoroCoro until there’s more official information to give some confirmation. For now it’ll just be speculation, and I only see Ashura’s theory having a basis honestly.

Vice Leopard didn't belong to a main character, though. Other than that, it all checks out. Also, I'm not completely caught up with the anime, but so far Amane seems like a good rival who would be due for an upgrade. He was Drum's first GT opponent, he was also the first to battle Aiga in the island challenge.

Personally, I think he's got a fair shot at being upgraded. But that's just my opinion, sadly we won't know until probably a month from now or later.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Armor - Nov. 01, 2019

According to Zankye and the manga(I have no idea if this is true), Genesis breaks Ashura. So this is definitely pointing us further towards Ashura as the final boss, which I still find odd.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Hato - Nov. 01, 2019

(Nov. 01, 2019  9:42 PM)Armor Wrote: According to Zankye and the manga(I have no idea if this is true), Genesis breaks Ashura. So this is definitely pointing us further towards Ashura as the final boss, which I still find odd.

(Oct. 29, 2019  1:21 PM)marutti Wrote:

Marutti posted the manga, and Genesis does destroy Ashura. Its a good basis for why Ashura may be the lass boss, or TT may pull a rabbit out of their hat.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - 7upZ - Nov. 02, 2019

Gamma = Regalia Genesis (edit)
Alpha = Prime Apocalypse
Beta = Bushin Ashura?

I don't see Amane as being evil, but I can see him being over-powered (considering his only victory has been against Drum out of all the GT blades in the anime).

RE: B-157 Last Boss - X-Wing - Nov. 02, 2019

(Nov. 02, 2019  12:37 AM)7upZ Wrote: Gamma = Geneis Regalia
Alpha = Prime Apocalypse
Beta = Bushin Ashura?

I don't see Amane as being evil, but I can see him being over-powered (considering his only victory has been against Drum out of all the GT blades in the anime)
Regalia Genesis is alpha and apocalypse is omega

RE: B-157 Last Boss - BeyCrafter - Nov. 02, 2019

Alpha = Prime Apocalypse
Beta = Bushin Ashura?

I don't see Amane as being evil, but I can see him being over-powered (considering his only victory has been against Drum out of all the GT blades in the anime).

Regalia Genesis is its name

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Bl4ck-Ou7 - Nov. 02, 2019

(Nov. 02, 2019  12:39 AM)X-Wing Wrote:
Alpha = Prime Apocalypse
Beta = Bushin Ashura?

I don't see Amane as being evil, but I can see him being over-powered (considering his only victory has been against Drum out of all the GT blades in the anime)
Regalia Genesis is alpha and apocalypse is omega

You're wrong, Genesis begins with a "g" that's why they use "gamma" which is the greek letter corresponding to "g" and Apocalypse bigins with an alpha, which is the greek equivalent of "a".
We don't have a "delta" for the new Dragon, I don't see why we would have another "alpha" for Ashura, cause it's the only greek letter corresponding with "a" Smile

RE: B-157 Last Boss - RacingCheetahz - Nov. 02, 2019

(Nov. 02, 2019  4:47 AM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2019  12:39 AM)X-Wing Wrote: Regalia Genesis is alpha and apocalypse is omega

You're wrong, Genesis begins with a "g" that's why they use "gamma" which is the greek letter corresponding to "g" and Apocalypse bigins with an alpha, which is the greek equivalent of "a".
We don't have a "delta" for the new Dragon, I don't see why we would have another "alpha" for Ashura, cause it's the only greek letter corresponding with "a" Smile

For all we know, TT could pull a wildcard out of their metaphorical hat and make the next "A" layer part abbreviation be the rune ᚨ (Ansuz), if it is going to be Ashura upgrade or any other A chip/layer.

(Nov. 02, 2019  4:47 AM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2019  12:39 AM)X-Wing Wrote: Regalia Genesis is alpha and apocalypse is omega

yes but genesis is beginning (alpha)

and apocalypse is end (omega)

RE: B-157 Last Boss - CitrusNinja3 - Nov. 02, 2019

(Nov. 02, 2019  12:53 PM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2019  4:47 AM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: You're wrong, Genesis begins with a "g" that's why they use "gamma" which is the greek letter corresponding to "g" and Apocalypse bigins with an alpha, which is the greek equivalent of "a".

While that would be ideal, the names can't be spelled Regalia αenisis and Prime Ωpocalypse. They're spelled Regalia γenesis and Prime αpocalypse because those are the Greek letters that correspond to G and A.

(Nov. 02, 2019  2:39 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2019  12:53 PM)X-Wing Wrote: yes but genesis is beginning (alpha)

While that would be ideal, the names can't be spelled Regalia αenisis and Prime Ωpocalypse. They're spelled Regalia γenesis and Prime αpocalypse because those are the Greek letters that correspond to G and A.

ah

omega-pocalypse looks cool

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Bl4ck-Ou7 - Nov. 04, 2019

(Nov. 02, 2019  12:53 PM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2019  4:47 AM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: You're wrong, Genesis begins with a "g" that's why they use "gamma" which is the greek letter corresponding to "g" and Apocalypse bigins with an alpha, which is the greek equivalent of "a".

Alpha and omega are the first and the last greek letter of the alphabet, Genesis and Apocalypse the first and the last books of the Bible. 
However, those letters would be the wrong spelling.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - BuilderROB - Nov. 04, 2019

(Nov. 04, 2019  12:02 AM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2019  12:53 PM)X-Wing Wrote: yes but genesis is beginning (alpha)

Alpha and omega are the first and the last greek letter of the alphabet, Genesis and Apocalypse the first and the last books of the Bible. 

The last book of the Bible is Revelation...

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Bl4ck-Ou7 - Nov. 04, 2019

(Nov. 04, 2019  12:08 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2019  12:02 AM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: Alpha and omega are the first and the last greek letter of the alphabet, Genesis and Apocalypse the first and the last books of the Bible. 

The last book of the Bible is Revelation...
It depends of the version you use, but "apocalypse" means "revelation" in greek

RE: B-157 Last Boss - BuilderROB - Nov. 04, 2019

(Nov. 04, 2019  12:15 AM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2019  12:08 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: The last book of the Bible is Revelation...
It depends of the version you use, but "apocalypse" means "revelation" in greek

I see. That makes sense.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - avery007 - Nov. 06, 2019

I think gwyn will be very strong

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Achilles25 - Nov. 06, 2019

But he won't be the last boss.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Fusion core - Nov. 07, 2019

(Nov. 06, 2019  11:24 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: But he won't be the last boss.
How do you know ? Do you have any proof ??

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Achilles25 - Nov. 07, 2019

(Nov. 07, 2019  9:06 AM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2019  11:24 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: But he won't be the last boss.
How do you know ? Do you have any proof ??

Because Regalia Genesis has already been revealed. This ''Last Boss'' hasn't been revealed yet. And according to some speculation the Last Boss will be the final villain in GT.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - HakaishinLDrago - Nov. 07, 2019

(Nov. 07, 2019  4:21 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2019  9:06 AM)Fusion core Wrote: How do you know ? Do you have any proof ??

Because Regalia Genesis has already been revealed. This ''Last Boss'' hasn't been revealed yet. And according to some speculation the Last Boss will be the final villain in GT.

Phi and Dead phoenix... Phi returned as the final villain of Cho-Z

RE: B-157 Last Boss - BeybladeFanOff - Nov. 07, 2019

(Nov. 07, 2019  4:21 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2019  9:06 AM)Fusion core Wrote: How do you know ? Do you have any proof ??

"Speculation", Okay, but the villain is probably Gwynn so...

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Requim - Nov. 07, 2019

The Last Boss Doesn't have to be a villain

(Nov. 07, 2019  8:28 PM)Requim Wrote: The Last Boss Doesn't have to be a villain

Kinda does have to. Name one series finale without a villain.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - LOL-y Rancher - Nov. 07, 2019

(Nov. 07, 2019  8:43 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2019  8:28 PM)Requim Wrote: The Last Boss Doesn't have to be a villain

Kinda does have to. Name one series finale without a villain.

Lui wasn't really a villain in the first season of Burst, just a strong rival who happens to be a jerk. Valt was also Aiga's final opponent in Cho-Z's series finale and he's not a villain.

He was acting like one tho. Back in the last 10 episodes of Season 1 people thought Lui was a Villain.