World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - May. 30, 2011

(May. 30, 2011  8:27 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Okay, if it's NVE, then of course Nidoking survives. Take a nice Bulldoze to it, see how that works for ya. To be fair, Excadrill is used for one reason: Steel-type Sweeper besides Metagross. (The fact that it beats Metagross quite easily helps. A lot.) Unfortunately, I have seen many people stop running Excadrill for one pathetic reason. Me and my FEAR Rattata. I always pack one, in case I play a hacker, but most people I battle only hack. Prime Example. One guy catches a bunch of LV. 99s at the beginnig, owns the game... Then gets wiped by my Adamant, Max Attack EV-trained, 31 Attack-IV, Choice Banded Dragonite, and a few nice, big Dragon Rushes. Who, by the way, is only Level 72. He gets mad, and goes to catch more level 99s. I say "Just EV train, or at least look at the nature!" He laughs, and says "Nobody cares about that ED stuff! It's all level. A Level 100 Magikarp can beat a level 50 Machoke because it's a higher level!." I think "Wow. What a waste of a Gyarados. I could have EV trained on that!" He comes back with Isshu/Unova Level 99s, I wipe him with well-trained level 50-70s. Repeat, get wiped, repeat. This is why people don't run Excadrill Sweeper often if they don't often play competitively/hack. Thay assume level is everything, and want to see three digits as soon as possible. For instance-My little Brother's Reshiram is level 100. Wanna know it's Sp. ATK? 255. That's it. My Dragonite had more attack at level 60. Heck, my Solosis has more SP. ATK. Solosis is only level 78, and isn't evolved. (Novelty. Ownage by a baby erm...cell thing. It's just funny, only reasin I haven't evelved it.) In all, check your stats, kids! EV train, examine IVs, and NEVER just "take a nature" if you battle competitively. Or else your Excadrill will undoubtably suck. Hard.

To be honest, I don't understand your point. People use excadrill because of the abillity sand rush. Also, the japaness play competative.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - May. 30, 2011

omegazero Of course Excadrill can't OHKO everything if it's using NVE moves, that's retarded... It CAN OHKO nidoking though, using earthquake, and that's the point.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - May. 30, 2011

(May. 30, 2011  8:32 AM)th!nk Wrote: omegazero Of course Excadrill can't OHKO everything if it's using NVE moves, that's retarded... It CAN OHKO nidoking though, using earthquake, and that's the point.

i never said itcouldnt im just saying in a earliyer post you said a excadrill can OHK any pokemon well my nidoking survived im just saying i didnt mean to start a arguement.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - May. 31, 2011

Apparently a new pokemon game is being annoumced soonish. Some magazine advertised they had an announcement next issue, but it wasn't in there, so we'll have to wait for the next coro coro or E3... Still, wonder if it's "grey" or a remake or wii game or whatever...

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - May. 31, 2011

(May. 31, 2011  12:57 AM)th!nk Wrote: Apparently a new pokemon game is being annoumced soonish. Some magazine advertised they had an announcement next issue, but it wasn't in there, so we'll have to wait for the next coro coro or E3... Still, wonder if it's "grey" or a remake or wii game or whatever...

we already know that well i have known that for a month and its 3DS and wii accourding to serebii so far.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - NoodooSoup - May. 31, 2011

(May. 31, 2011  12:57 AM)th!nk Wrote: Apparently a new pokemon game is being annoumced soonish. Some magazine advertised they had an announcement next issue, but it wasn't in there, so we'll have to wait for the next coro coro or E3... Still, wonder if it's "grey" or a remake or wii game or whatever...

It's Pokemon Battrio.

(May. 31, 2011  1:28 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote:

It's Pokemon Battrio.

thats a japanese arcade gameSpeechless

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - May. 31, 2011

Meh, hadn't seen any discussion of it here. Ohwell.
And yeah, battrio is a JPN arcade game, and already released.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - May. 31, 2011

(May. 31, 2011  1:34 AM)th!nk Wrote: Meh, hadn't seen any discussion of it here. Ohwell.

While yes, battrio has already been released, they announce the release of new disks for use in the machine. However omega is right in saying that serebii already announced that it would most likely be a Wii or DS game.

(May. 31, 2011  2:08 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  1:34 AM)th!nk Wrote: Meh, hadn't seen any discussion of it here. Ohwell.

While yes, battrio has already been released, they announce the release of new disks for use in the machine. However omega is right in saying that serebii already announced that it would most likely be a Wii or DS game.

its like the beyblade machines in arcade we wont get it.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - May. 31, 2011

does anyone have a v-create victini and a genesect i can trade?
post your offers plz
they can be just lvl 50
or whatever lvl you want i dont care

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - May. 31, 2011

I made some updates on my team.

Meinshao(lead/sweaper)-life orb(jolly) regenerator
Ev's 4 hp/ 252 attack/ 2552 speed
fake out
hi jump kick
u-turn
taunt
I decided to change my lead to meinshoa. There reason why is because it has atcess to taunt and fake otu. It also has a very, very useful abilliy.

Nidoking(revange killer)-Choice scraft(modest) sheer force
Ev's- 4 hp/ 252 sp.att/ 252 speed
earth power
thunder bolt
fire blast
ice beam
This pokemon is a really good revange killer with sheer force and a choice scraft and it's wide range of attacks. Reason why I use fireblast is because it's accurcy is 85 not 70(it's really useful)

Milotic(wall)- Leftovers(bold) mavel scale
Ev's 252 hp/ 152 defence/ 148 sp.def
dragon tail
ice beam
scald
recover
A reallly good wall, and mavel scale makes it even better! Scald is to try and burn the oppenet. Dragon tail is if it gets out of hand. recover is to heal it self. Ice beam is for coverage.

Ferrothron(wall)-big roots(sassy) iron barbs
Ev's 252 hp/148 defence/152 sp.def
leech seed
spikes
gryo ball
power wip
Another great pokemon. It surports milotic and milotic surports it! The rest is self explainable.

starmie(rapid spinner)- leftovers(timd) naturel cure
Ev's 4 hp/ 252 sp.att/ 252 speed.
scald
rapid spin
ice beam/thunderbolt
recover
I change espeon to starmie because I have no atcess to a dw one. So it's pretty useless then. I need a rapid spinner so I thought that starmie can do the job.

Garchomp(sweaper)-life orb/choice band(jolly) sand veil
Ev's 4 hp/252 attack/252 speed
dragon claw
outrage
fire fang
earthquake
I'm not sure what to use out of life orb or choice band.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Naitrax - May. 31, 2011

I had a battle with Pikachu0909 on the weekend.
Battle 1: He completely SWEEPED me up and threw me out the window
Battle 2: He let his guard down and i blasted him to pieces.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Chinmoku - May. 31, 2011

(May. 31, 2011  5:21 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: does anyone have a v-create victini and a genesect i can trade?
post your offers plz
they can be just lvl 50
or whatever lvl you want i dont care

I don't think either of those have been released yet. Regular Victini has been released (V-create I don't know), Genesect definitely has not.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - May. 31, 2011

i know there not released i meant cheats
i dont have any cheats to get those
and i would like the victini to be lvl 15 with v-create
and genesect can be any lvl
plz someone with cheats i really need those

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Naitrax - Jun. 01, 2011

(May. 31, 2011  11:09 PM)Off Topic King Wrote: i know there not released i meant cheats
Most of the Trainers here (me included) dont use cheats. We wait, we train, we actually put effort into our battles.
Anyway V-Create has not been released on a poke' yet so just wait till August/september, and someone will have one

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Jun. 01, 2011

The Japanese Movie 14(IIRC) Victini had V-Create, along with the signature moves of Zekrom and Reshiram Uncertain

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Naitrax - Jun. 01, 2011

(Jun. 01, 2011  6:53 AM)th!nk Wrote: The Japanese Movie 14(IIRC) Victini had V-Create, along with the signature moves of Zekrom and Reshiram Uncertain

Is it already out!!! Holy Hell Kerbecs i am behind on the times

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Giraton - Jun. 01, 2011

im not 100% sure this should be here but nintendo just just relesed infomation about a 3DS pokedex for Black and white pokemon only. it has everything you could want from a 3ds pokedex, 3d pokemon, stats and moves, being incomplete for real life sercing for pokemon, AR capability, street pass, QR code, spot pass (these 3 for finding new pokemon) and even being able to bookmark your favorite pokemon or just for future reference. best of all it's free. it's comming out as soon as the update comes out in america but nothing known yet for europe and australia but it might be the same or a week after.

Woah, really? Man, I wish the 3DS didn't have such horrid battery life...

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Giraton - Jun. 01, 2011

see for yourself here, theres pictures and everything. i cant wait to go on the quest to complete the unova pokedex again, and more into the real world.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Jun. 01, 2011

(Jun. 01, 2011  6:52 AM)Naitrax Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  11:09 PM)Off Topic King Wrote: i know there not released i meant cheats
Most of the Trainers here (me included) dont use cheats. We wait, we train, we actually put effort into our battles.
Anyway V-Create has not been released on a poke' yet so just wait till August/september, and someone will have one

yes, so do i
the genesect is just for show and i already have a lvl 100 victini with no cheats
i just want to test out v-create
also i said i want it at lvl 15 so i can TRAIN it

Can't you figure out how to make one yourself. Believe me, it isn't hard to fake pokemon nowadays. You'd need reliable wifi, but it's easy to learn. I know how to do it (I made myself a wondertomb after a friend of mine was using some hacked pokemon. He's stopped now.)
That said, I can't hack them up for you, as I no longer have the software installed and stuff.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Jun. 01, 2011

a new pokemon game is realveled its a 3d pokedex for the 3ds e-shop launch title that will get more entrys by street pass.it will be free so i will get it anmd check it out Grin

edit:beaten

If you scroll up, we already discussed it. That said, I don't think that's the new game they were gonna announce (I certainly hope not).