World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - May. 15, 2011

(May. 15, 2011  8:56 AM)RowDog Wrote: Leaf storm pretty much overrides most moves and is pretty much always the move I will choose as it only has benefits because it has such high power and keeps on increasing my Sp. Atk. Frenzy plant has a major con of having to recharge and only has 10 more power than leaf storm. Sorry but all I need are pretty much the moves I have now really. Leaf storm has proven good against what it is weak against (eg. SDamon's volcarona). All I really need is a counter to sap sipper and I already have 2, hyper beam and hidden power. I personally don't think I need anymore.
(May. 15, 2011  8:33 AM)th!nk Wrote: Resists HP Fire too Confused

Giga Drain, HP Fire. HP ice can work vs dragons, but HP Fire is preferred.
What is HP fire & HP ice?

HP stands for hidden power. It's not leaf storm overriding it, it's the lack of sp.att move pool.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RowDog - May. 15, 2011

Leaf storm is still a better choice to frenzy plant though.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nile - May. 15, 2011

Did you Know about Leaf storm does -1.5x Sp.atk too you
and you say contrary Buddy
i know what if they use...

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - May. 15, 2011

Nile, the whole point of serperior is contrary leaf storm, the 140BP Nasty Plot. Also, leaf storm Halves special attack each time it's used. Doubles with contrary.
If they use something to disable contrary, a) it'd be temporary, b) you'd still get one hit in at full power, or, if you've already boosted, you've got all those boosts to lose before you're back to being normal. Gastro Acid disappears on switch out, as does Mummy, I believe, and I'm not sure if there are other things, but there's no permanent ability removal.

Yeah, Stick with Leaf storm, and hyper beam I guess, seeing as you seem set on that anyway, and yeah, it is really the only option to avoid sap sipper, wring out and round are the only other non-grass special moves it gets.

DEFINITELY use Giga Drain, though, not only is it a great move, but you can get back a fair amount of health. It's 75 Base Power now, so it's a decent move when Leaf Storm runs out Tongue_out Just keep it as backup. Why not?

And, unless you're lucky enough to get a good strong Hidden power fire or Ice, you've got a spare slot... Just realised the glare issue. Might as well just put on Dragon Tail (extra move slot, might as well fill it), or if your Hidden Power works out at reasonable power and isn't grass type (use an online calculator, I guess), use that.
The other options are Toxic and Leech Seed, not much use on a Choice set, but yeah.

The main point of Dragon Tail is getting a small bit of free damage on the opponents counter, but MAINLY scouting what that counter is without letting it hit you, giving you more information about their team Smile

The point is, even if it seems that leaf storm and hyper beam do all you need, you might as well fill those two slots, you've got nothing to lose, and you'll have more PP to spare, and a way to restore health.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RowDog - May. 15, 2011

(May. 15, 2011  9:22 AM)th!nk Wrote: DEFINITELY use Giga Drain, though, not only is it a great move, but you can get back a fair amount of health. It's 75 Base Power now, so it's a decent move when Leaf Storm runs out Tongue_out Just keep it as backup. Why not?
I think it would be a great idea to use giga drain once i get all the boosts from Leaf storm but Pikachu said I go to struggle after Leaf storm runs out of PP. So what happens? Do I get to use another move or forced to use struggle?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - May. 15, 2011

You're forced into struggle.
With Giga Drain, you'd need to switch out and come back in later. You couldn't keep those SP. ATK boosts with giga drain, but you've still got choice specs, which means it's not too bad. It's your next best option, although power-wise, after leaf storm, Frenzy Plant would be the next strongest move, but yeah, being able to recover some health is always nice, even if you only ever use it one time Tongue_out

The main point is, it's the next best move, and there's no reason not to include it for when you run out of PP, and have to switch out anyway.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Yuya Tomoyuki - May. 15, 2011

(May. 11, 2011  12:39 PM)Yuya Tomoyuki Wrote: Does anyone have a lv 1 squirtle for trade I have chimchars, chikoritas, cyndaquils,eevees,axews,dratini,larvitars,tepigs,random eggs(all in chance with eggs),pupitar. And if someone has a bulbasaur lv1 decent nature I go a lvl 46 shiny pidgeot

If anyone wants to trade we do it around 5:00pm ET or sometime else starting sunday

I only need a bulbasaur now but all those pokemon are still up and i might have something else im willing to trade

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RowDog - May. 16, 2011

Ok, I'll give serperior leaf storm, hyper beam, giga drain and hidden power.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - May. 19, 2011

the evee evo is on right now i already got my leafeon.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - May. 19, 2011

Leafeon?! Espeon's where it's at. Cool And the code to get the special Munna C-Gear skin is PGLDR34M. Every book has the same code, enjoy your skin! And LOL, Nintendo's using 1337-speak. It says Pokemon Global Link DREAM. Enjoy!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - May. 19, 2011

(May. 19, 2011  11:29 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Leafeon?! Espeon's where it's at. Cool

i suck at pong and i was lucky to get that as i keep getting jolteon but also leafeons my 2nd fav pokemon.and i now offficialy have all the ev items all i just bought the last 2 now i go ev my ferrowseed.
(May. 19, 2011  11:29 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Leafeon?! Espeon's where it's at. Cool And the code to get the special Munna C-Gear skin is PGLDR34M. Every book has the same code, enjoy your skin! And LOL, Nintendo's using 1337-speak. It says Pokemon Global Link DREAM. Enjoy!

im never going to use the skin but thanks.
yes i just fount me a pansear in pinwheel while eving ill catch it!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Naitrax - May. 20, 2011

If anyone wants to give me a Dream World Espeon or Umbreon i can give them a Kyurem Level 70 somthing or a Level 100 Arceus any requested plate

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Giraton - May. 21, 2011

i need a celibi for pokedex reasons. if anybody has one i can borrow for a sec please pm me. i can supply any other available event pokemon excluding manphy, shaymin or darkrai to add to your pokedex.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Naitrax - May. 21, 2011

(May. 21, 2011  2:21 AM)pikabattler Wrote: i need a celibi for pokedex reasons. if anybody has one i can borrow for a sec please pm me. i can supply any other available event pokemon excluding manphy, shaymin or darkrai to add to your pokedex.

ok for pokedex sake.
How about 1 pm AU time

EDIT: MY 100TH POST!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Giraton - May. 21, 2011

i could go now if you want, let's take this to pm.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - The Fire Wyrm - May. 22, 2011

SRing the legendary three of Unova....

Dont do it. DONT DO IT!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nile - May. 22, 2011

im' EV training my team and found a crustle should i use it?
i already have an Ev trained one...

RE: Pokemon Black/White - sonicsora123 - May. 23, 2011

when shuld i evolve panpour
when should i evolve boldore
is klink good
can you catch pikachu in this game
where do yu get evolution stones or sale

sorry about all the question. im a 1st timer

EDIT: 100th post

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - May. 23, 2011

(May. 23, 2011  7:44 AM)sonicsora123 Wrote: when shuld i evolve panpour
is klink good

1. When it knows all the moves you want it to know through level up.
2. A.S.A.P
3. Well it depends how you use it's final form.
4. No.
5. In dust clouds in cave(very rare) Or in black city(if you have black) if you have enough people living there.(you get it from a centain shop there.)
6. Hope this helped.
(May. 22, 2011  3:17 AM)Nile Wrote: im' EV training my team and found a crustle should i use it?

What iv's does it have?

(May. 23, 2011  8:05 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2011  7:44 AM)sonicsora123 Wrote: when shuld i evolve panpour
is klink good

1. When it knows all the moves you want it to know through level up.
2. A.S.A.P
3. Well it depends how you use it's final form.
4. No.
5. In dust clouds in cave(very rare) Or in black city(if you have black) if you have enough people living there.(you get it from a centain shop there.)
6. Hope this helped.
(May. 22, 2011  3:17 AM)Nile Wrote: im' EV training my team and found a crustle should i use it?

What iv's does it have?

is there a white city or something similar cus white should have a special city if black does
does panpour learn surf and if so when and is it good in battle
what's your ideal moveset for klink (level up only)

(May. 23, 2011  8:07 AM)sonicsora123 Wrote: is there a white city or something similar cus white should have a special city if black does

White has white forest, thats why.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Unlucky - May. 23, 2011

How do you find out what IVs a pokemon have? And dont say IV calculator because it always malfuntion when i try to see my tyranitar.

(May. 23, 2011  8:14 AM)UnluckyXIII Wrote: How do you find out what IVs a pokemon have? And dont say IV calculator because it always malfuntion when i try to see my tyranitar.

You can kinda see it in nibass city if you talk to a guy in the battle subway. It tells you the average and the max. But doesn't tell you the number through.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nile - May. 23, 2011

it has full in attack and defence and it has full sp.def and speed in EV

does panpour learn surf and if so when and is it good in battle
what's your ideal moveset for klink (level up only)