World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - DragoonTalon - May. 11, 2011

I really want to get a pokemon that knows defense curl and rollout, then I could 1HKO pokemon with rollout.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - May. 11, 2011

(May. 11, 2011  12:14 AM)FinisherLDrago Wrote: I really want to get a pokemon that knows defense curl and rollout, then I could 1HKO pokemon with rollout.

snorlax,milktank,maril

RE: Pokemon Black/White - LegendX - May. 11, 2011

Could someone please tell me what Dream Points do? I don't pay attention to Fennel.

(May. 11, 2011  1:03 AM)GamerBoy Wrote: Could someone please tell me what Dream Points do? I don't pay attention to Fennel.

they can unlock new areas in dream island
make more rows to plant berries
more rarer pokemon
theirs a few and you can also get better items.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Light Yagami - May. 11, 2011

how do i go on dream world because every time i tuck in a pokemon it always says this pokemon is not dreaming

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - May. 11, 2011

(May. 10, 2011  4:12 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: does anyone have a ferrothorn to trade?
im too lazy to get one myself

RE: Pokemon Black/White - AeroRespawn - May. 11, 2011

IMO B & W are too short. Not spamming but it's the truth. They are simply too short.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Giraton - May. 11, 2011

(May. 11, 2011  2:26 AM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: how do i go on dream world because every time i tuck in a pokemon it always says this pokemon is not dreaming

i think this a stupid question but do you go on the web site when you tuck in a pokemon because the dream world is not in the game. if you are talking about on the site then you need to wait a bit, the first time you may need to take it out then put it back in.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nile - May. 11, 2011

(May. 10, 2011  7:31 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: But those berries have yet to be accessible in BW, so it matters a lot.
(May. 10, 2011  7:19 AM)Nile Wrote:
(May. 10, 2011  12:50 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(May. 10, 2011  12:13 AM)omegazero Wrote: well after 1 hour of ev training i finally have a darmanitan now i need anothetr life orb and he will be beast here is his move set
super power
u-turn
flare blitze
rock slide

Is it a coincidence that my Darmanitan has the EXACT SAME MOVESET? Finally, people are using Smogon. I bet mine's better though. Stupid

MINE CAN OWN BOTH OF YOUR'S AND BOTH OF YOU KNOW IT
Move set
Eq
Fire punch
Flare blitz
u turn
i know why mine is similar the difference is mine has EQ that owns both of yours hard...

Rock Slide is better than EQ since it gets a Sheer Force boost and negates LO recoil in doing so. So I'd like to see that happen, I doubt that highly... Unless you cheated for it to get Max IV's in everything. I'm guessing this because you had a V-Create Victini before it was released.

And stop acting so smug because you used a Rough Skin Garchomp against my fire type-based team. I crushed you the battle you didn't use that Garchomp, so shut that attitude.
O.K Ga,

The v-create Victini was the one Not REAL it's quite obvious though i don't cheat My friend use AR to get victini and i wouldn't use it in a proper battle

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RowDog - May. 11, 2011

(May. 10, 2011  9:03 PM)omegazero Wrote: well my team is still unfinished any recomendations for my last team member my team so far
milotic
darmanitan
electivire
gengar
nidoking
none(maye my hydreigon its speed,attack,and sp attack are all over 200 he is beast maybe him our my dragonite)
You should have a fighting type in your party because of STAB and a fighting move also because fighting moves are super effective on 5 different types it is the best type of move in my opinion whereas which pokemon I guess that is up to you.
(May. 07, 2011  9:38 AM)RowDog Wrote: What do you guys think about this party?:
Drapion: Male/ Sniper/ Razor Fang/ Adamant
Moves: Cross Poison, Night Slash, Brick Break, Ice Fang (2x against ground types)
Rhyperior: Male/ Solid Rock/ Zoom Lens/ Adamant
Moves: Mega horn, Rock Wrecker, Earthquake, Dragon Rush
Serperior: Male/ Contrary/ Choice Specs/ Modest
Moves: Leaf Storm, Hyper Beam (just in case of something with sap sipper)
Ninetales: Female/ Drought/ Leftovers/ Modest
Moves: Flamethrower, Solar Beam, Extrasenory, Attract
Conkeldurr: Male/ Sheer Force/ Life Orb/ Adamant
Moves: Bulk Up, Force Palm, Rock Climb, Rockslide
Hydreigon: Male/ Levitate/ White Herb/ Modest
Moves: Draco Meteor, Flamethrower, Dark Pulse, Earth Power
I need to know if I should change anything.
No one replied to this besides Ga who was begging me to breed me a vulpix for him but I can't use WI FI until I get one of those connector thingies because my dad is so up with his internet security. So yeah, do I change it? Do I keep it? What?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - May. 11, 2011

Serperior only has 2 moves shown... And it's a nice team overall. That rhyperior can be crushed by swampert. Will edit with more later, have to go to school.

(May. 11, 2011  9:55 AM)RowDog Wrote: [quote='omegazero' pid='644088' dateline='1305057826']
well my team is still unfinished any recomendations for my last team member my team so far
milotic
darmanitan
electivire
gengar
nidoking
none(maye my hydreigon its speed,attack,and sp attack are all over 200 he is beast maybe him our my dragonite)
You should have a fighting type in your party because of STAB and a fighting move also because fighting moves are super effective on 5 different types it is the best type of move in my opinion whereas which pokemon I guess that is up to you.
then conkel dor our lucario lets decide ughhh i hate making a team.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RyukiVentus - May. 11, 2011

(May. 11, 2011  2:49 AM)Off Topic King Wrote:
(May. 10, 2011  4:12 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: does anyone have a ferrothorn to trade?

I can get you one, I need a Trapinch. You don't need a specific nature right?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Yuya Tomoyuki - May. 11, 2011

Does anyone have a lv 1 squirtle for trade I have chimchars, chikoritas, cyndaquils,eevees,axews,dratini,larvitars,tepigs,random eggs(all in chance with eggs),pupitar. And if someone has a bulbasaur lv1 decent nature I go a lvl 46 shiny pidgeot

If anyone wants to trade we do it around 5:00pm ET or sometime else starting sunday

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MEECH - May. 11, 2011

yeah i do

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Light Yagami - May. 11, 2011

(May. 11, 2011  12:39 PM)Yuya Tomoyuki Wrote: Does anyone have a lv 1 squirtle for trade I have chimchars, chikoritas, cyndaquils,eevees,axews,dratini,larvitars,tepigs,random eggs(all in chance with eggs),pupitar. And if someone has a bulbasaur lv1 decent nature I go a lvl 46 shiny pidgeot

If anyone wants to trade we do it around 5:00pm ET or sometime else starting sunday

i do
(May. 11, 2011  7:14 AM)pikabattler Wrote:
(May. 11, 2011  2:26 AM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: how do i go on dream world because every time i tuck in a pokemon it always says this pokemon is not dreaming

i think this a stupid question but do you go on the web site when you tuck in a pokemon because the dream world is not in the game. if you are talking about on the site then you need to wait a bit, the first time you may need to take it out then put it back in.

yes i do go on the site

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Yuya Tomoyuki - May. 11, 2011

(May. 11, 2011  4:31 PM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: [quote='Yuya Tomoyuki' pid='644634' dateline='1305113961']
Does anyone have a lv 1 squirtle for trade I have chimchars, chikoritas, cyndaquils,eevees,axews,dratini,larvitars,tepigs,random eggs(all in chance with eggs),pupitar. And if someone has a bulbasaur lv1 decent nature I go a lvl 46 shiny pidgeot

i do

when do you wanna a trade and what do you have and want

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - May. 11, 2011

Finally got that Piplup from Yuya in exchange for Scyther. Joyful_2 Empoleon breeding, let's go!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - May. 11, 2011

(May. 11, 2011  3:55 PM)MEECH Wrote:

yeah i do

ok when is a good time to trade?
(May. 11, 2011  12:16 PM)RyukiVentus Wrote:

I can get you one, I need a Trapinch. You don't need a specific nature right?

srry for double posting
but i dont have a trapinch

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - May. 12, 2011

YESSSHHHH i finaly have my life orb for darmanitan now all i need is to lv him to 50 and play some random battles cause im bored.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RowDog - May. 12, 2011

(May. 11, 2011  11:36 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Serperior only has 2 moves shown... And it's a nice team overall. That rhyperior can be crushed by swampert. Will edit with more later, have to go to school.
My serperior is holding choice specs to up my leaf storm even greater even though it increases each turn and hyper beam is for the extremely unlikely occasion that my last pokemon is serperior and my opponent happens to have something with sap sipper (choice specs only allow me to use 1 move which is pretty much always going to be leaf storm). So there are no reasons to have more than 2 moves.
Rhyperior's major weakness is water and grass and I am aware of that. I usually go for pokemon with few weakness's but because Rhyperior's Solid Rock it cuts down an super effective and then I have EV trained its Def and Sp. Def a lot along with a bit of attack EV training.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - May. 12, 2011

Errrr, why not more moves than 2? Say, Giga Drain to restore health and a type coverage move?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Light Yagami - May. 12, 2011

anyone got a calm natured latias

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Naitrax - May. 13, 2011

Hey guys. I need moves 4 a naive Serperior

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RowDog - May. 13, 2011

(May. 12, 2011  9:36 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Errrr, why not more moves than 2? Say, Giga Drain to restore health and a type coverage move?
Its item is choice specs limiting me to using only one move for a 50% Sp. atk increase.