World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Gamer420 - Apr. 30, 2011

Ugh, why is everyone so obsessed with Hydreigon? I just want Smogon to ban the thing so no-one can use it.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Naitrax - Apr. 30, 2011

(Apr. 30, 2011  10:05 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: Ugh, why is everyone so obsessed with Hydreigon? I just want Smogon to ban the thing so no-one can use it.

Im not obsessed. I just trained a Deino from lv 30 to 71 so i want to talk about it

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nile - Apr. 30, 2011

(Apr. 30, 2011  10:15 PM)Naitrax Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2011  10:05 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: Ugh, why is everyone so obsessed with Hydreigon? I just want Smogon to ban the thing so no-one can use it.

Im not obsessed. I just trained a Deino from lv 30 to 71 so i want to talk about it

Hygregion(will soon be banned due to Mr.Chomps bann last gen)
I am going to stop training my lv.97 hygreion
Anyone or Everyone would not use hygreion if they were given a choice...
For the better dragons

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 30, 2011

I get really lucky with GTS negotiations, honestly. I just traded a rash lv. 1 archen for a lv. 70 legit regigigas. What was this guy drinking? But I love GTS noobs.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Raigeko13 - Apr. 30, 2011

(Apr. 30, 2011  11:32 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I get really lucky with GTS negotiations, honestly. I just traded a rash lv. 1 archen for a lv. 70 legit regigigas. What was this guy drinking? But I love GTS noobs.

I've had both good and bad experiences with GTS negotiations. First time I used it, I traded a Snivy for another starter (I think, I can't remember what I got, but all I remember was that I was happy xD) and then the other time I used it, some dude was just showing off his Shiny Level 1 Reshirams, Zekroms, a carpload of other major and obvious hax, ect, ect. Stupid Japanese pricks...

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Light Yagami - Apr. 30, 2011

same thing with me

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nile - Apr. 30, 2011

(Apr. 30, 2011  11:32 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I get really lucky with GTS negotiations, honestly. I just traded a rash lv. 1 archen for a lv. 70 legit regigigas. What was this guy drinking? But I love GTS noobs.
Yep me too people show off so I just show that lv100 patios shiny then switch for zoura...got a lv67 mew

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Giraton - Apr. 30, 2011

well hydragon was used by like %40 of people at the tournament i went to yesterday, including me, and well most made it into the finals, not including me.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Apr. 30, 2011

(Apr. 30, 2011  2:00 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2011  1:35 AM)Off Topic King Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2011  1:07 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: OTK, a hydreigon w bulk up and crunch? Wut!? dark pulse is a whole lot better, and bulk up? Just.... No. Surf or even Earth Power is better.

And pikachu0909, what makes you say that?

bulk up is for crunch as its like my only dark type move
and it raises spa too so yeah

Bulk up raises attack and defense, not spa. Crunch is physical, which is why I recommended dark pulse via breeding.

oh whoops
it not bulk up its work up
srry for the misunderstanding
lol

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Kyoya Rage - Apr. 30, 2011

I finished that game in like 2 hours

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Apr. 30, 2011

have you noticed at all yet?
no one cares about how long you take to finish the game
it's just for fun so stop ruining peoples fun
besides you probably got through the first ending of the game
did you battle alder yet? did you catch all the legendaries?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - May. 01, 2011

(Apr. 30, 2011  11:50 PM)stormpegasus626 Wrote: I finished that game in like 2 hours

No one cares how quickly you beat it, this is for discussing the actual game. And Nile, for some reason I've been seeing a lot of cases like that. Unfortunately for me, all of the people I trade with know how to use the log out button. But this was no trickery on my part, the people I traded with honestly wanted these things. That's why it's lucky for me.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Naitrax - May. 01, 2011

I think i made a bad decision yesterday trading my level 63 Serperior for a Lugia. Ga, can have it back please?
Oh and gts negotiations is fun when u get a noob

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - May. 01, 2011

Has anyone done the Nuzlocke challenge? I did, it was hard but i beat alder Today.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - NoodooSoup - May. 01, 2011

(Apr. 30, 2011  11:50 PM)stormpegasus626 Wrote: I finished that game in like 2 hours

Congratulations! Now we know who has the most time on their hands! Grin

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Blink. - May. 01, 2011

Should I lead with zoroark? It knows
night daze
nasty plot
focus blast
flamethrower max sp.atk

you realise Smogon is not always right. You rely on one site for your information. I rely on Bulbapedia and Serebii. If they have different views, then i compare them and the info thats the same u can rely on.
anyway Smogon is not always right

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - May. 01, 2011

Why would they ban it? It doesn't do much to the metagame, it's too slow, and dark is a terrible defensive type, considering how powerful Fighting types are. Last time I checked the banlist, the Latiis were still legal, and they don't exactly struggle to handle hydreigon.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RyukiVentus - May. 01, 2011

Well aren't most of the Pseudo Legendaries already banned? So they might ban it as well since it's one of them. (Example: Garchomp is a Pseudo Legendary)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Unlucky - May. 01, 2011

Garchomp isn't banned in 5th Gen IIRC.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RyukiVentus - May. 01, 2011

Well not in 5th Gen, but maybe in 4th Gen, like why should they ban something because it's powerful and overused?(That would be like banning Hell and Basalt wheels.)

Alright, since I haven't been properly on a computer for 2 days till now (posted from my iPod), I'll say this now.

Battled Naitrax 2 days ago, completely sweeped him with my dragon team, with one member still in training (Hydreigon is being EV trained).

EDIT: And I hate how I can't use my spare Jirachi to get awesome trades on the GTS. Oh well, my Tyranitars, Milotics, and Metagrosses have done enough for me.

(May. 01, 2011  6:18 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Alright, since I haven't been properly on a computer for 2 days till now (posted from my iPod), I'll say this now.

Battled Naitrax 2 days ago, completely sweeped him with my dragon team, with one member still in training (Hydreigon is being EV trained).

EDIT: And I hate how I can't use my spare Jirachi to get awesome trades on the GTS. Oh well, my Tyranitars, Milotics, and Metagrosses have done enough for me.

Yes I admit he completely sweeped me using his team of Latias, hydreigon, Salamance.
I led with Hydreigon, which fell fast to ice beam, then in came my Simipour which was killed by Latias' Thunderbolt, Finally Latios came in and got Ice Beamed.
Overall a very good win to Ga.
Ga, can we battle again this week same time as last? I have been changing moves and getting good attack and speed stats on my pokies.

It seems like the wi-fi is acting weird again... dman can't battle me. Hopefully it gets back on again.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - May. 01, 2011

can anyone tell me a good moveset for my zoroark and garbodor(i know, i know, but it's for toxic spikes)