World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 28, 2011

Aquí está: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8o2SScwn9Q

If you were reading Serebii, just check their Itemdex, it says it's in Castelia, and all it takes is a little bit of effort from there...

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Apr. 28, 2011

i did check it i didnt see it but thanks ga

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Giraton - Apr. 28, 2011

ok, im almost done with my team, i just need confirmation if it's any good. here it is and if anybody could recommend anything to it i would love that infomation.
my double battle team:
unova pokemon only:
golurk: ability klutz
thief
earthquake (key move)
dynamic punch
shadow punch
no item held

thundurus: ability prankster
revenge
crunch
heal block
discharge (key move)
item: zap plate

mienshao: ability regenerator
stone edge
wide guard (key move)
bounce
hi jump kick
item: kasib berry

hydreigon: ability levitate
earthquake
tri attack
dragon pulse
arcrobatics (key move)
item sky gem

i can't change much as the tournament is tomorrow.

well im thinking of not getting a chansey to get one with sesmic toss is time consuming and i just plain lost my fire red and im probably never gonna get another(i even had my dream team venosaur,arcanine,raichu,gyrados,fearow,and nidoking and i never beat it i was training them)
but i need a replacement maybe hmmm...maybe a whimsicot our zoarork our a salamance yeah

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Gamer420 - Apr. 28, 2011

@pikabattler

Nice hacked pokemon bro,

GET TRI ATTACK OFF THAT HYDREIGON!!!! Honestly, a few pages ago, if not, last page we said Tri attack sucks, put thunder bolt on it and get rid of the sky gem, Acrobattics does more damage when not holding an item, if not put flamethrower on it. Thief kinda sucks too, go for something like Heavy bomber, or whatever it's called nowadays.

(Apr. 28, 2011  11:17 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: @pikabattler

Nice hacked pokemon bro,

GET TRI ATTACK OFF THAT HYDREIGON!!!! Honestly, a few pages ago, if not, last page we said Tri attack sucks, put thunder bolt on it and get rid of the sky gem, Acrobattics does more damage when not holding an item, if not put flamethrower on it. Thief kinda sucks too, go for something like Heavy bomber, or whatever it's called nowadays.

my hydreigon has flamethrower,surf,draco meteor,and stoneege and he is holding a dragon fang

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Giraton - Apr. 28, 2011

ive been working on acrobatics, it works best with the flying gem for a reason, flying gem is single use, when you use the move it gets rid of the gem so it no longer has an item. heavy slam it's called and out of my experience it's bad. ok ill change tri attack and thief. they are not hacked, i don't know how to hack and im completely against flash cards, and flash cards arnt even allowed in the tournament.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Apr. 29, 2011

what are some good moves for my zoroark and garbodor(for poisoning the target)?
oh and pikabattler take out earthquake on hydreigon
its a physical move and hydreigon is used for high spa
my hydreigon has dragon pulse, fireblast crunch and bulk up
i know but bulk up is used to support crunch as i don't have dark pulse

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Apr. 29, 2011

(Apr. 28, 2011  8:28 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2011  9:50 PM)omegazero Wrote: umm ill pm it to you but if you think im a noob im not im 3rd best on thesite

I'm guessing I would be 2nd/1st then? Pikachu and I have yet to battle, so...
I would like to battle you but I know you would win anyways.
(Apr. 28, 2011  10:59 PM)pikabattler Wrote: ok, im almost done with my team, i just need confirmation if it's any good. here it is and if anybody could recommend anything to it i would love that infomation.
my double battle team:
unova pokemon only:
thief
earthquake (key move)
dynamic punch
shadow punch
no item held

revenge
crunch
heal block
discharge (key move)

stone edge
wide guard (key move)
bounce
hi jump kick

earthquake
tri attack
dragon pulse
arcrobatics (key move)
item sky gem

Have thunder and sp.att moves instead as it's stronger in sp.att on your thunderus. Bounce is bad because they can use protect/detect or switch pokemon. Why don't you have iron fist instead of klutz on your goluck? You should have u-turn on your miensha so it does damage as well as switch out.
(Apr. 28, 2011  11:19 PM)omegazero Wrote: my hydreigon has flamethrower,surf,draco meteor,and stoneege and he is holding a dragon fang

You should change stone edge to dragon pluse(if you can't get dark pluse.) Like this other person said, draco meteor is more of a last resort or like a final attack on the last pokemon.
(Apr. 28, 2011  11:15 PM)omegazero Wrote: our a salamance yeah
Salamance is a killer when it vs stuff like garchomp or anything thats good at attack. But I prefer kinda garchomp as it's earthquake is powerful because of STAB. But everytime I see J's(from the tv show.) salamance it makes me want to use it more then garchomp.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Naitrax - Apr. 29, 2011

hey guys I almost have exactly the pokemon in my trainercard. i have all EXCEPT hydreigon, but zweilous is a lv 59 and i am gonna vs morimoto so do you think it will evolve? Any way wat r sume good moves 4 hydreigon?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Giraton - Apr. 29, 2011

(Apr. 29, 2011  7:14 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote: Have thunder and sp.att moves instead as it's stronger in sp.att on your thunderus. Bounce is bad because they can use protect/detect or switch pokemon. Why don't you have iron fist instead of klutz on your goluck? You should have u-turn on your miensha so it does damage as well as switch out.
1: will do. 2: ok ill change that to U-turn, i got rid of that move on purpose but if it's that good? 3: it's the first golett i got, i didn't know it had another ability.

im taking all tips given to me, thanks for the help.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RowDog - Apr. 29, 2011

(Apr. 29, 2011  9:25 AM)Naitrax Wrote: hey guys I almost have exactly the pokemon in my trainercard. i have all EXCEPT hydreigon, but zweilous is a lv 59 and i am gonna vs morimoto so do you think it will evolve? Any way wat r sume good moves 4 hydreigon?
Are you looking for Sp. Atk moves which is hydreigon's highest stat or a mix of Physical & special moves. It also depends if you are going for full out atk or a bit of strategy in the mix with it. The moves are really up to the style you are after.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - dman12 - Apr. 29, 2011

how can i improve my blaziken it knows bravebird flareblitz sky uppercut and blaze kick?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - rock L-drago - Apr. 29, 2011

(Apr. 29, 2011  11:17 AM)dman12 Wrote: how can i improve my blaziken it knows bravebird flareblitz sky uppercut and blaze kick?
It depends on how you EV trained it. It is a physical sweeper with nice speed. You should take out sky uppercut for Stone edge. It deals with most flying types that have a good chance of beating Blaziken.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - dman12 - Apr. 29, 2011

blazikens stats are hp:296
attack:243
defence:170
spatk:262
spdef:202
speed:194

RE: Pokemon Black/White - K17khairi - Apr. 29, 2011

Anyone here has an extra Female Marvel-scale Dratini to give away? Dont care about the nature... As long its a female MS.
That "maker" is really not that reliable as he sounds

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Naitrax - Apr. 29, 2011

(Apr. 29, 2011  9:25 AM)Naitrax Wrote: hey guys I almost have exactly the pokemon in my trainercard. i have all EXCEPT hydreigon, but zweilous is a lv 59 and i am gonna vs morimoto so do you think it will evolve? Any way wat r sume good moves 4 hydreigon?

I GOT HYDREIGON!!!!
it knows Crunch, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Hyper Voice.
How can i improve it?
spt attk plz
@Ga'Hooleone: I am gonna have to postphone our match till 11 am tomoz my time.

EDIT: Why hasnt anyone posted in 11hrs

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Apr. 29, 2011

(Apr. 29, 2011  12:42 PM)Naitrax Wrote:

I GOT HYDREIGON!!!!
it knows Crunch, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Hyper Voice.
How can i improve it?
spt attk plz
@Ga'Hooleone: I am gonna have to postphone our match till 11 am tomoz my time.

EDIT: Why hasnt anyone posted in 11hrs

take out dragon rush and hyper vioce
i have fire blast for hydreigon and bulk up

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 30, 2011

OTK, a hydreigon w bulk up and crunch? Wut!? dark pulse is a whole lot better, and bulk up? Just.... No. Surf or even Earth Power is better.

And pikachu0909, what makes you say that?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Apr. 30, 2011

(Apr. 29, 2011  7:14 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  8:28 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2011  9:50 PM)omegazero Wrote: umm ill pm it to you but if you think im a noob im not im 3rd best on thesite

I'm guessing I would be 2nd/1st then? Pikachu and I have yet to battle, so...
I would like to battle you but I know you would win anyways.
(Apr. 28, 2011  10:59 PM)pikabattler Wrote: ok, im almost done with my team, i just need confirmation if it's any good. here it is and if anybody could recommend anything to it i would love that infomation.
my double battle team:
unova pokemon only:
thief
earthquake (key move)
dynamic punch
shadow punch
no item held

revenge
crunch
heal block
discharge (key move)

stone edge
wide guard (key move)
bounce
hi jump kick

earthquake
tri attack
dragon pulse
arcrobatics (key move)
item sky gem

Have thunder and sp.att moves instead as it's stronger in sp.att on your thunderus. Bounce is bad because they can use protect/detect or switch pokemon. Why don't you have iron fist instead of klutz on your goluck? You should have u-turn on your miensha so it does damage as well as switch out.
(Apr. 28, 2011  11:19 PM)omegazero Wrote: my hydreigon has flamethrower,surf,draco meteor,and stoneege and he is holding a dragon fang

You should change stone edge to dragon pluse(if you can't get dark pluse.) Like this other person said, draco meteor is more of a last resort or like a final attack on the last pokemon.
(Apr. 28, 2011  11:15 PM)omegazero Wrote: our a salamance yeah
Salamance is a killer when it vs stuff like garchomp or anything thats good at attack. But I prefer kinda garchomp as it's earthquake is powerful because of STAB. But everytime I see J's(from the tv show.) salamance it makes me want to use it more then garchomp.
i just need a bagon first but maybe not since it will take me 110 days to get one i need on heart gold cause i need outrage and i dont have 110 days to lounge around.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Apr. 30, 2011

(Apr. 30, 2011  1:07 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: OTK, a hydreigon w bulk up and crunch? Wut!? dark pulse is a whole lot better, and bulk up? Just.... No. Surf or even Earth Power is better.

bulk up is for crunch as its like my only dark type move
and it raises spa too so yeah

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Naitrax - Apr. 30, 2011

if anyone wants a battle i am in the wifi room for the next hour waiting 4 a challange so just pm ur name and code and be ready 4 a single level 50 flat battle
My team is Latios, Hydreigon, Simipour

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RyukiVentus - Apr. 30, 2011

does anyone wanna battle?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 30, 2011

(Apr. 30, 2011  1:35 AM)Off Topic King Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2011  1:07 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: OTK, a hydreigon w bulk up and crunch? Wut!? dark pulse is a whole lot better, and bulk up? Just.... No. Surf or even Earth Power is better.

bulk up is for crunch as its like my only dark type move
and it raises spa too so yeah

Bulk up raises attack and defense, not spa. Crunch is physical, which is why I recommended dark pulse via breeding.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Naitrax - Apr. 30, 2011

Hey can we have a Hydreigon level competition?
My Hydreigon is LV 71
Moveset:
Crunch
Dragon Pulse
Flamethrower
Dragon Rush