World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MEECH - Apr. 27, 2011

isnt dream world under maintainance that's what it told me we i tried to go on

RE: Pokemon Black/White - DragoonTalon - Apr. 27, 2011

Sigh... I've been trying to go on Dream world for awhile, but I can not log in myself into the GL website. Everytime I type it in, it resets itself. Help?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Apr. 27, 2011

i can get on the dw but any way i finaly have a life orb for my nidoking and im done ev him so now i only need to get him to lv 50(he is 49 right now)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Naitrax - Apr. 27, 2011

Has anyone acepted my Volcarona lv 70 for a hydreigon- any hydregion.

you know i hate random match up i wish it would let you choose whitch reigion you can fight opponents just saying(the japanese have had the game for over a year they have dream world poke'more training its kinda overpowered.)

omega zero wats ur friend code i want to vs you

umm ill pm it to you but if you think im a noob im not im 3rd best on thesite

(Apr. 27, 2011  9:50 PM)omegazero Wrote: umm ill pm it to you but if you think im a noob im not im 3rd best on thesite

ok
i dont think ur a noob
I heard people say ur the 3rd best.
lv 50 flat k

no legends okay i dont play like that but okay how about at 4 our 5 ill pm you.

okay
perfect

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Apr. 28, 2011

is this a good moveset for my heydreigon
crunch
draco meteor
tri attack
fire blast/flamethrower
[/quote]

breed a deino with seviper as the male
you'll get dark pulse, which is way better than crunch
sure it may take a long time but it's a good move
also draco meteor is more of a last resort
i would replace it with dragon pulse
same thing with tri attack
dont know what to replace that with though

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 28, 2011

(Apr. 28, 2011  12:33 AM)Off Topic King Wrote:
MEECH Wrote:is this a good moveset for my heydreigon
crunch
draco meteor
tri attack
fire blast/flamethrower

breed a deino with seviper as the male
you'll get dark pulse, which is way better than crunch
sure it may take a long time but it's a good move
also draco meteor is more of a last resort
i would replace it with dragon pulse
same thing with tri attack
dont know what to replace that with though

Speaking of which, I need to trade you a Dark Pulse Deino. I need to breed mine now, hopefully my Hydreigon isn't female. And people, please, READ SMOGON MORE! As a competitive battler who runs mono-teams (my new thing in BW, still got my Zoroark and Lucario for backup), Smogon is very very useful.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Apr. 28, 2011

ok ill try to go on my wifi
if it does or doesn't work, i'll pm you

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ©oke - Apr. 28, 2011

omega you got any updates on the league/frontier? Also im up for a battle! Anyone wanna?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Apr. 28, 2011

(Apr. 27, 2011  9:50 PM)omegazero Wrote: umm ill pm it to you but if you think im a noob im not im 3rd best on thesite

What am I now? I want to vs you again.
(Apr. 28, 2011  12:33 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: is this a good moveset for my heydreigon
crunch
draco meteor
tri attack
fire blast/flamethrower

Best
move set for it is
surf
fireblast/flamethrower
dark pluse
draco meteor/dragon pluse(when it's 3 on 3 I prefer dragon pluse.)

I got a new team now. It's way, way better then my ghost team. It's not finsh yet but I kinda got a team. I will be able to battle this weekend.

(Apr. 27, 2011  9:43 PM)omegazero Wrote: you know i hate random match up i wish it would let you choose whitch reigion you can fight opponents just saying(the japanese have had the game for over a year they have dream world poke'more training its kinda overpowered.)

I hate that too as well. Can anyone recomend me good DW pokemon?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - K17khairi - Apr. 28, 2011

Am I the only 1 whos having this problem...
got disconnected when I host a battle or join a battle.
Is the server busy? Or is it because of my router?
Btw im using the old fat gen NDS.

(Apr. 28, 2011  9:12 AM)K17khairi Wrote: Am I the only 1 whos having this problem...
got disconnected when I host a battle or join a battle.
Is the server busy? Or is it because of my router?
Btw im using the old fat gen NDS.

I have the same problem. It takes 1 minute to 10 for me to get connected or I will give up. Edit- I'm using a dsi.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Apr. 28, 2011

(Apr. 28, 2011  3:58 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: omega you got any updates on the league/frontier? Also im up for a battle! Anyone wanna?

i know its been 16 days since its closed and pickachu pm me when

I'm guessing I would be 2nd/1st then? Pikachu and I have yet to battle, so...

EDIT: And Naitrax, sorry. I fell asleep before you PMed and didn't see the PM. How about again at 11PM for you? I'll just be waiting.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ƛnubis - Apr. 28, 2011

I am working on a new party.
Here it is tell me what you think.

Electivire, Lucario, Samurott and Blaziken could use fixing. But first things first,

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO WALLS?! Angry Otherwise, I can guarantee a loss. And with the way these movesets are varied, your EV's would be very skewed, and I doubt you did any IV breeding.

Take Rock Climb out for Electivire, give it Cross Chop. Replace Thunderbolt with Thunderpunch/Wild Charge (preferably Thunderpunch) and Fire Punch with Ice Punch to hit ground types. Electivire is a phsyical sweeper, never use special moves on it, and it has much better options than rock climb.

Lucario, Lucario. It could be so much better than what you're running. Get Strength out of there, and if you want physical attacks, try a Close Combat and SD set. Take Flash Cannon out, Fighting covers the types and you get STAB bonus too. Put a Dark Pulse/Crunch in there, Lucario can be completely walled otherwise by Dusknoir with Fire Punch. I recommend a physical sweeper set over a special sweeper set, and a special sweeper over a mixed sweeper, which is what you seem to be doing. Try a Swords Dance/Close Combat/Crunch/Extremespeed set, it's a helluva lot better.

Samurott has much better options then what you are giving it. Replace X-Scissor with Megahorn, more BP and can use a PP Max if you're worried about the Power Points, it can be a lifesaver against something like Reuniclus or Zoroark. Take Dive out, it has better options like Waterfall or Night Slash. Again, the mixed sweeper thing only ruins a good EV spread. If you want a special set: Surf/Ice Beam/Grass Knot/HP Fire, but if you want a Physical set: SD/Waterfall or Aqua Jet/Megahorn/Night Slash.

Blaziken is near-perfect. Take out Flamethrower, Blaziken was meant to destroy from the physical side. Blaze Kick is usable, but Flare Blitz is better. I hope this is an SB Blaziken, people don't use Blazikens often otherwise. If not, oh well. Sky Uppercut shouldn't even be considered with Close Combat here. Give it a Swords Dance and switch Focus Punch with Thunderpunch or Hi Jump Kick. If it's SB Blaziken, use this: HJK/Protect/SD/Flare Blitz. Otherwise, slap a Life Orb on this thing and use the set I gave you.

Yeah, I'm done.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ©oke - Apr. 28, 2011

(Apr. 28, 2011  9:31 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Take Dive out, it has better options like Waterfall or Night Slash.
I agree but you should also consider Aqua Jet. It has 100 accuracy, 40 power(not that good, I know), PP 20(max 32), and it is always 1st. Even though it is a weak move, it makes up for it with you going 1st and that it almost always hits.

I know, look at the physical set I recommended at the end of that part. Plus, I was just listing some examples.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Apr. 28, 2011

where do i find a eviloite for my chansey i checek serebii and its not listed and serebii said in poke of the week chansey is now better than blissey because of a new item the eviolite