World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Mr. Armani - Apr. 18, 2011

you Make Think Is easy Making Pokemon Look Legit but takes me sometime around 30min and still i cant do events for pokemon black or white

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Apr. 18, 2011

(Apr. 18, 2011  6:31 AM)Frank_Armani Wrote: Codes For Action Replay Hey Guys I just Made a Page on Facebook for Action Replay codes Join in if you have and Action replay

That just wastes one of the major things in pokemon... Putting in effort. It's not fair when others spend there time making their pokemon team when people using AR's just does nothing. It takes out some of the fun of pokemon as well.
(Apr. 18, 2011  6:51 AM)th!nk Wrote: Meh, there's little point to using ar, other than to do events and such, now, as pokegen and sendpkm/other python scripts can get you pokemon, and make them look legit. And items, too.
Personally, I'd rather take the effort to breed and raise strong pokemon instead of punching digits into whatever.

On topic, sheer force nidoking is pretty beastly. 31 sp. Atk iv, and.a +spa nature, and ev training, ice beam, flamethrower and thunderbolt, and earth power when I'm done levelling, all boosted by sheer force, and a life orb that doesn't have recoil. Fun Grin

It sure is. I watch a youtube clip and it kills.
(Apr. 18, 2011  7:39 AM)Frank_Armani Wrote: you Make Think Is easy Making Pokemon Look Legit but takes me sometime around 30min and still i cant do events for pokemon black or white

It takes longer to make real legit pokemon. I spend a lot of time training my pokemon team and I'm still not finsh.

What i do to pokemons I make is i put a mark on the so every body knows there fake

(Apr. 18, 2011  7:56 AM)Frank_Armani Wrote: What i do to pokemons I make is i put a mark on the so every body knows there fake

You can't see marks when your battling. Still, it's cheating.

Yes But i you gonna Trade There gonna know there fake in a tornament the same

(Apr. 18, 2011  8:07 AM)Frank_Armani Wrote: Yes But i you gonna Trade There gonna know there fake in a tornament the same

Ok but I ment in battle. It's unfair to enter a cheat code and have mx iv's and ev's on the pokemon and is all set. Edit- Who would want a fake pokemon?(unless you mean female DW torchic.)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - K17khairi - Apr. 18, 2011

I went to DW today. Got 2 pokes. female kangaskhan and male surskit. Sigh. Useless....
Anyone have any extra female pokes to give away?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Naitrax - Apr. 18, 2011

(Apr. 18, 2011  9:21 AM)K17khairi Wrote: I went to DW today. Got 2 pokes. female kangaskhan and male surskit. Sigh. Useless....

How do you get more than one?
Cant u only get the one from the tree?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Apr. 18, 2011

(Apr. 18, 2011  7:39 AM)Frank_Armani Wrote: you Make Think Is easy Making Pokemon Look Legit but takes me sometime around 30min and still i cant do events for pokemon black or white

Believe me, I know how hard it is, I did it for wifi battles last gen, as it was pretty standard. It takes longer to raise, breed for good iv's, natures, etc, and then train. You become more attached to the pokemon.
Anyone want a l1 bashful DW (hustle) nidoran(f), with pokerus? "Relatively superior overall", iv's 31 for sp. Atk and speed (others not known, sp def might not be amazing, but hey, breed it in or something).
I'm looking for an interesting/useful dream world female, methinks. IV's/nature aren't a big issue, due to my pimpin' posse of ditto studs (to breed a good partner, then yeah). Gotta be legit, too, obviously.

Obviously, you can breed a dang fine DW Nidoking with this. You'll need something other than ditto to pass down the ability, but yeah. I know it's not a rare dw pokemon, but 31 IV's in it's main stats is pretty handy, no? Also PokeRus

So, pm me offers, I'll announce here when it's gone or whatever. Just after something interesting/useful to play with.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - DPTButton - Apr. 18, 2011

(Apr. 17, 2011  9:58 PM)UnluckyXIII Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  9:32 PM)MEECH Wrote: for some reason my GTS stoped working and i got a gible from GTS today and it is lvl 58 garchomp becuz 4 some reason its earning like 5 time xp does any1 know y
Well traded Pokemon gain more exp, as omega said. But check the item. Is it a Lucky Egg? This hold item double Exp gain

Well, I Was Playing with him.He told me that normal traded pokemon earn boosted xp, but for some reason his garchomp is earning like 5 times as much as a normal traded pokemon since he got it from GT, Would that make a difference?

I recall something like that for international pokemon, look it up on bulbapedia (search for experience or something).

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MEECH - Apr. 18, 2011

yes okay and can u breed zekrom and reshiram cuz on GTS every1 wanted a lvl 9 or under zekrom and reshiram

RE: Pokemon Black/White - K17khairi - Apr. 18, 2011

(Apr. 18, 2011  9:37 AM)Naitrax Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  9:21 AM)K17khairi Wrote: I went to DW today. Got 2 pokes. female kangaskhan and male surskit. Sigh. Useless....

How do you get more than one?
Cant u only get the one from the tree?

Opps. I meant, I only got to befriend 2 of the pokes and transfer Kangaskhan.

No, you can't breed any legendary (cept manaphy, though that only makes phione). The lv9 thing os so that that pokemon isn't traded. There are various reasons, mostly abusing gts glitches

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 18, 2011

(Apr. 18, 2011  1:28 PM)MEECH Wrote: yes okay and can u breed zekrom and reshiram cuz on GTS every1 wanted a lvl 9 or under zekrom and reshiram

I've seen that too. It's physically impossible unless you cheat to do that, what are they trying to do? They won't get anything out of it, and all of the spots for actual potential traders are taken up by these people who want Lv. 9 and under Zekrom, Reshiram, or Victini for the stupidest things like a Vulpix.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Serotonin - Apr. 18, 2011

last night i saw a shiny heatmor but then i got a critical hit on cut and killed it

rage

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Apr. 18, 2011

(Apr. 18, 2011  3:21 PM)♥ Wrote: last night i saw a shiny heatmor but then i got a critical hit on cut and killed it

rage

I know how you feel, i saw a Wild shiny axew. I used water pulse and confused it, it was in the red but it hurt itself in confusion and fainted. i was screaming at the top of my lungs every bad word i could think of.

(Apr. 18, 2011  4:18 PM)Sasagawa Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  3:21 PM)♥ Wrote: last night i saw a shiny heatmor but then i got a critical hit on cut and killed it

rage

I know how you feel, i saw a Wild shiny axew. I used water pulse and confused it, it was in the red but it hurt itself in confusion and fainted. i was screaming at the top of my lungs every bad word i could think of.

damaging status effects are a pretty bad move since it means you have a limit on the number of moves you have until it faints.

but yeah, shiny axew is gutting also ;[

RE: Pokemon Black/White - DPTButton - Apr. 18, 2011

Have any of you seen a shiny Magicarp! They Look sick!! I Know the pokemon isn't that good but it evolves into Gyrados. Only if that was Gold!!
BTW: Have any of you guys ever thought the Gyrados was water and dragon type, Not water and flying?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Cyber Kerberous - Apr. 18, 2011

So, has anyone tried out the dream world on the Pokemon GL website?

I've been using it for the last couple of days, but I've only got rubbish pokemon so far (no, not Trubbish =_=)

(Apr. 18, 2011  5:07 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: So, has anyone tried out the dream world on the Pokemon GL website?

I've been using it for the last couple of days, but I've only got rubbish pokemon so far (no, not Trubbish =_=)

Got a Poochyena and Igglybuff so far.

The Dream World is pretty cool in terms of interaction, but it feels weird to be doing it on the computer.

Can someone Post a picture of an Event pokemon that has been transfer to white or Black

Thank You...
I just Made This POkemon using Mine as a base what i did was i changed the date and the level thats all Pokemon Made

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ƛnubis - Apr. 18, 2011

Can someone trade a charmander for my Lv 23 Pignite.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Apr. 18, 2011

(Apr. 18, 2011  5:07 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: So, has anyone tried out the dream world on the Pokemon GL website?

i\v got a
shinx
eggsicute
nidoran
igglipuff
(Apr. 18, 2011  5:16 PM)♥ Wrote:

Got a Poochyena and Igglybuff so far.

The Dream World is pretty cool in terms of interaction, but it feels weird to be doing it on the computer.

it does feel weird, i thoght it would be done by the ds

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MEECH - Apr. 18, 2011

so far ive gotten a lotad,tailow(today) and a nidoran(male)
this is a test trainer card (no its not my real name and i will never have a party like this the freind code is random 2) im gonna get a proper 1 with my white party
[Image: new2.png?name=bob&friendcode=2768-5663-7...kemon6=504]