World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Shabalabadoo - Apr. 02, 2011

Lol, guess I don't have all of them.

Ahah, who are those?

Poo, I just searched them. Darn

RE: Pokemon Black/White - KCPJ - Apr. 02, 2011

who has zorua or zoroak

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Shabalabadoo - Apr. 02, 2011

I have zorua.
I could breed an extra one easily.
PM me with what you would offer.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Blink. - Apr. 02, 2011

I also have a zorua.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - K17khairi - Apr. 02, 2011

(Apr. 02, 2011  12:05 AM)pegasis rider Wrote: does anyone know why game sync will not work

Go to www.pokemon-gl.com
There's a notice there why we can't sync the game and can't use the Dream World yet.
It was suppose to be launched on the 30th march but due to the earthquake happened on Japan, they have to postpone it.

Uncertain im dying to get the ev-reducing berries from DW

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Chups - Apr. 02, 2011

(Apr. 01, 2011  11:03 PM)K17khairi Wrote: An uneasy feeling inside always itches me when I think about Kyurem Uncertain

The pokedex says that it appears from an icy-meteorite from space landed on earth. Unova legend has it that it is the corpse of the original dragon from Reshiram and Zekrom....
From there I have so many questions on how does those 2 info match up.

Zekrom and Reshiram appeared when the 2 borthers fight and they split from 1 whole dragon(assuming right after the split, kyurem was formed) now that make sense.

But what about the meteorite? I hope there will be a movie about it.

Haha on the Town where that Crater pit thingo (Where Kyurem is found) It has town Description and it said Villagers believe in a Legend that After dark a Monster Attacks.

KYUREM YOUR SCARY!!!!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Apr. 02, 2011

(Apr. 02, 2011  5:45 AM)K17khairi Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2011  12:05 AM)pegasis rider Wrote: does anyone know why game sync will not work

Go to www.pokemon-gl.com
There's a notice there why we can't sync the game and can't use the Dream World yet.
It was suppose to be launched on the 30th march but due to the earthquake happened on Japan, they have to postpone it.

Uncertain im dying to get the ev-reducing berries from DW

Inorite, accidental trainer battles giving useless ev's make me sad, especially considering the fact I can breed pokemon with excellent IV's thanks to some great ditto luck.
That said, the pokemon released in japan first have been pretty lame, but yeah, I want a drizzletoad so bad, for the subway (drizzle + swift swim may not be smogon legal, but I'm thinking with drizzletoad and swift swim dd kingdra (maybe dd mixdra, I'll see) plus a pokemon that resists dragon moves and can ko back should help my woes.

Kyurem eats human! More brutal than Hydreigon
XD FTW!! Badass personality there lol

"An old legend in Lacunosa Town describing Kyurem claims that it would take people and Pokémon away from the town and eat them. It is unknown how much credence there is to this story, however." - got it from bulbapedia

I need the ev berries for my legends. I can not stand it seeing my modest reshiram and admant zekrom sleeping in the PC Unhappy

Drizzletoad + Kingdra swiftswim/etc? are you gonna hijack the train? Hahahah!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Apr. 02, 2011

Kyurem is SCARY!He is the 2nd pokemon from space, which is not good at all. THE SPACE POKEMON ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER!!!! AAAAHHHH

(Apr. 02, 2011  12:42 PM)K17khairi Wrote: Kyurem eats human! More brutal than Hydreigon
XD FTW!! Badass personality there lol

"An old legend in Lacunosa Town describing Kyurem claims that it would take people and Pokémon away from the town and eat them. It is unknown how much credence there is to this story, however." - got it from bulbapedia

I need the ev berries for my legends. I can not stand it seeing my modest reshiram and admant zekrom sleeping in the PC Unhappy

Drizzletoad + Kingdra swiftswim/etc? are you gonna hijack the train? Hahahah!

Seeong as my gen IV tactic of "have machamp dynamicPAWNCH the train off the tracks didn't work out (It's good, but new sweepers have made his bulk pretty eh now) failed, I'm going to have kingdra waterfall tackle it off (I'd use draco meteor or outrage, but I'd think the train would be steel typed).

As badss as it sounds, it's still an old-man-dancing frozen chicken

I knew it! Aliens! ROFL :p

Meteorking, whats your long winning streak there? I got literally swept the other day by a bulky w.o.w trickroom Dusknoir.
The team was: Mix electivire, Mixmence and Garchomp(I need Choice Scarf for him)
I havent started IV breeding my gen 5 mons.

Do not make fun of Kyurem Pinching_eyes_2 I feel real sorry for him..lol

He'd be fine if he didn't dance like an overexcited geriatric.

My streak was 19, I think, using machamp, garchomp and starmie. Machamp got critd, chomp got crit'd. I recovery stalled and thunderbolted when he rain danced against.his kingdra to get rid of dragon pulses hp, and hydro pump. One turn away from ko'ing it, due to it having no hp, it critted me from full health to dead. One turn! Total carp. Don't remember his other pokemon, but I raged so hard. ONE MORE DAMN TURN.
Making 3 pokemon teams is so hard, with 6 I can make a team that compensates perfectly for individual weaknesses, but yeah, 3 always leaves me with a coverage or resistance gap Uncertain
Honestly, I should get someone to hack me up a drizzletoad for revenge, or do it myself.
My only random wifi battle, my,opponents whole team was shiny with perfect items and smogon sets, so yeah. And I used pokesav for my wifi team in gen 4, though I breed for that stuff now. And my shiny tentacool from gen3 and my shiny meditite are legit, the latter even has passable IV's, but I got a shiny imposter ditto off the gts which appears to have had fair effort put into appearing legit (had a legit check done, other than ability, secret id's and ivs etc are correct for shiny ditto). It's not a bad pokemon, I had some success with it on the train, but it's like using xf in beyblading, it takes practice and understanding.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MEECH - Apr. 02, 2011

is a good ides to switch out my cokeldurr to train a deino to lvl 64 to get heydriegon
and and pkmn wite the pkmn deino zweilious and heydriegon all have german numbers in them ein=1 zwei=2
drei=3 for each head

Nope, conkeldurr is a beast. Switch out something else.

crits are always a pain in the neck.
Esp if you were in my situation. He used Jynx. Blizzard on my Salamence.. I was so sure that it wont hit me knowing the bad accurancy. But BAM!! OHKO!
I went from ..... To sgxgajxahjwifeu!!Sedsh!?! But yeah, crits and luck is not so pleasing in the subway. (by luck I mean, that move should have not hit but hit)

I see you know a lot about the game. A student of smogon I assume?
and oh.. I was thinking.
is it right to breed this way?:-
Get a ditto with perfect IVs in every stats(from pokesav) and transfer it to BW. Start breeding there with it to make the breed a little less troublesome.

Hacked Parents, no matter how back, is considered cheating. It's hard, though, even that way, but I seem to get a decent number of 31HP/ATK/SPE babies. Like the Oshawott I gave my sister. I'm getting round to working in the Defenses next. The only 31 EV ditto I don't have is SP.ATK... Eventually though. I've also got a ditto with a speed ev of 4-6 but with 31 def, and only one stat at 19, the rest above twenty. He's cool.
The hacked ditto I have has 31 HP/Speed, from memory, which is all it needs, but yeah, HAXXD

Also, Quick Claw seems to activate, I mean, maybe every pokemon I don't see an item on is using one and it's not activating, but I see it activate so dang often, it's a real pain.

And yeah, got really into the battling side of things (though I never had the courage to actually test stuff on shoddy), but yeah, my team did well on wifi and stuff. I recall using TrickScarf Jirachi as a lead, and also packing a machamp antilead, as machamp was such a beast, I also used flygon, though on random battles on pokemon battle revolution I used chomp instead, I may have replaced flygon eventually though, I also had starmie, not a spinner, as a special sweeper/recovery tank, Scizor, I think a standard SD set, to clean up, and a Leaf Storm/HP Fire/Thunder Wave/Recover Celebi to round things out.
It was bloody hard to stop, and on the 3 on 3, machamp tended to kill everything alone. I came up against a garchomp, even, and just tanked the hit and OHKO'd with ice PAWNCH.

I miss machamp being such a monster, I started using it just before everyone else discovered how good it was, I read an analysis and was like, WAIT, WHY AREN'T PEOPLE USING THIS THIS IS AMAZING IT KILLS EVVVVERYTHING. I ran my EV's with a touch of extra speed in case I came across another Machamp.

That said, this gen countering everything isn't possible, so I'm back to focussing on supporting a sweeper, but that's hard with only 3 pokemon Tongue_out

Man, I sound like a rambling old man Uncertain

oh yes, hax. ROFL!! XD
Maybe I'll try the hacked parent stuff or maybe not. Depends on how stress I will get if I cant it right hahaha.

Conkeldurr is an upgrade version of machamp. Why not use him? Priority move mach punch will do the job. Bulky too.

Rambling old man from the 4th gen to the 5th gen complaining on how the metagame is not what it used to. Hahahahahahahaha :p
MEECH, just give your Deino/Zweilious the exp share. Save time.

(Apr. 02, 2011  2:16 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: Nope, conkeldurr is a beast. Switch out something else.
are u shure to switch it out wth something else cuz this is my party(im on pkmn league)
this is my party
conkeldurr lvl 41(training)
rufflet lvl 44 (training)
Haxourous lvl 50
Samurott lvl 45 (training)
Excradrill lvl 44 (training)
Darmatiaon lvl 44(training)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Apr. 02, 2011

(Apr. 02, 2011  12:46 PM)storm dranzer Wrote: Kyurem is SCARY!He is the 2nd pokemon from space, which is not good at all. THE SPACE POKEMON ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER!!!! AAAAHHHH

What about Clefairy or Deoxys? they are from space too.

(Apr. 02, 2011  3:37 PM)MEECH Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2011  2:16 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: Nope, conkeldurr is a beast. Switch out something else.
are u shure to switch it out wth something else cuz this is my party(im on pkmn league)
this is my party
conkeldurr lvl 41(training)
rufflet lvl 44 (training)
Haxourous lvl 50
Samurott lvl 45 (training)
Excradrill lvl 44 (training)
Darmatiaon lvl 44(training)

I'm not really sure, I'd say Samurott or rufflet, but I'm not sure on what coveage that gets you. Also, Zweilous at a ridiculously high level, so you might not get it there before the e4/you get bored.

Seriously, just register on Serebii.Net and ask questions there, they'll know better than us.

ok im gonna do it know but do i just type in my question on the search box or someting

Register there, find a help thread and ask (might be in an "in-game" subforum, I haven't been there since trololololling a few years back)? Should be pretty easy to work out.

okay dokay thanks for that ill be registering on that website soon

RE: Pokemon Black/White - LeeDraciel - Apr. 02, 2011

Hey everyone PM me your friend codes, mine is 3954 6821 4611

Are you as good at pokemon as you are at beyblade? If so then I R 2 SCARED

I will PM you if I remember, though.

Also, never seen you post before. WOAH.